Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Training Session

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10304

A Training Session  Empty
PostSubject: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:17 pm

Grant stood by the water's edge, waiting for Azure to arrive. He had told her earlier that day where they would be training, but he was starting to regret his decision. He had a feeling that she wouldn't be able to find it, and get lost. She started to pace around as he waited for the girl. Damn, where is she? Grant turned back to the forest, getting ready to go out and look for her. not a lot to say here.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10808

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Azure ran towards Grant and took a breather. "Sorry for being a late!" She stared at him and stood up taller. She didn't bring anything with her-- especially that phone of her. Getting distracted is the last thing she needed during training. She was wearing a bathing suit but she had pants on to be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:51 pm

"Jeez, you had me worried." he said as she finally came into view. He hadn't really thought about what her lesson would be, since he had no idea what her power responded to, but thought that a lake would be perfect. She could turn into water, and she was by water, it seemed good enough for him. "So, what type of power do you have? Like, does it respond to your feelings?" It would only be harder for him to help her if it did, but he wouldn't just give up on her for something so little.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

"Um, I'm think so, but I'm not sure yet. My mother told me that it works when I give a command but when I ask to go deeper, she told me to figure it out. This is so... complicated." Azure sighed and looked down at her toes. Would he give up on me because my power is so complicated? Would I have to learn all by myself? She then looked up at Grant and waited for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Letting out a sigh, he turned around to face the lake. "I see. Try to give yourself a command, any command." So he had to teach her how to control it, and figure out what type it was. it seemed like her power revolved around her emotions more than her mental state, but he could be wrong. This was all just a crazy theory of his. heck, it might just flare up when she is in danger. Well, she wasn't in danger when she was holding his cat, she seemed a bit happy actually. That was why he thought it was emotional.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:34 pm

"Um..." Azure closed her eyes and breathed. Come out. As soon as she said that in her mind, water came from her hands. It was coming out of them from all directions. Steady! The water started going to one direction right after that. When she heard water from the lake, she quickly opened her eyes to see water from her palms going in the lake. She widened her eyes in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:53 pm

The water pouring out from the girl doused the boy's pant legs. He could feel a shiver run down his spine as the water made contact. I guess I should have realized something like this would happen. "Well, at least we know how to use your power. I still think it reacts to your emotions too." Well, he could already think of one way to test that out. "You're in the same dorm as me." He was sure this would work. Even if she felt mad about it, he was sure that it would turn out some result.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:03 pm

As soon as Azure saw the water get in contact with Grant, she said in her mind, Evaporate! She blinked her eyes and the water from her hands disappeared. She then heard, "You're in the same dorm as me." She looked at Grant and widened her eyes and water soon came out of her lower part of her body. When she felt that, she looked down. Evaporate! She then looked at Grant with embarrassed expressions on her face and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:23 pm

"I think this is positive." he said as he mentally took notes. "So, you can control your gift, and your emotions can take over." This sudden use of her powers didn't really affect him. He knew a lot of people liked him for one reason or another, this just seemed like a normal reaction. I need to make sure. I need to test her. Sorry for this. He had done this before, and he knew what types of results it would turn up. He walked over to her, and placed his hand on her cheek, trying to get her to looks at him. I'm so sorry. He knew it looked like he was trying to do something like kiss her, yet he had no intentions of doing such. It was just a test, and the more he thought about, the more he wanted to retreat.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Azure felt a sudden touch on her cheek. She quickly turned her head to see Grant touching her. "Uh.. what are you doing?" It seemed like he was trying to kiss her and she didn't like how it looked. She looked at him in confusion but something else burned in her mind and it felt annoying and weird at the same time. Water came out from the lower part of her body again and some parts of her upper body. She was annoyed at the fact that water kept coming out from that area and other parts. Azure got annoyed and water started rushing out of nowhere. She thing she knew, it drenched her. She pushed his hand away from her face. Evaporate! The girl was not wet anymore, but her body temperature was very warm.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:31 pm

As the water started to form, he had finally pieced it together. He already didn't like where this was gong, but he needed to do it. This would most likely help him to understand her power, and possibly help her hone her gift. The exchange was not very good. He was sure she hated him now. He dropped to the floor, covering his face. He started to whisper the words "I'm sorry." over and over again. He lifted his face from his hands so she could hear him clearly, and said, "It's not what it looked like. I didn't mean it, I was just... Just..." the answer was simple and short, yet he couldn't spit out the words. They seemed innocent enough in his head, but if he were to say it, it would probably have negative effects. Admitting he was testing her would make him feel like he were calling her a lab rat. "It's not what it looked like."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:57 am

Azure tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. She couldn't stand to see him like this. What was he really doing? She was listening to his words and it came together. I think he was testing me! But why like that though? That was weird... She recalled the time when her lower body got wet with her water. Maybe my reactions got him to test me? Did he think... Azure shook her head and she felt more water burning inside of her like lava. She didn't like feeling awkward in front of anybody. She focused her attention on Grant-- who was still on the floor. "Get up Grant, let's finish this." Azure was surprise herself that she sounded a bit demanding and diligent at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 am

"Y-yes ma'am!" he said as he quickly picked himself up. She looked pretty mad to him,, which wasn't good. He already knew her emotions would take over, and if she felt like dousing his clothes again, they would most likely be scorching hot. Maybe the forest wasn't the best idea. She could kill him, hide his body, and no one would really notice. Does she want to kill me? No, she wouldn't do something like that, I know she wouldn't. Still, he didn't like the way she spoke. It made it feel like she was getting ready to chop off his head or something. He knew she couldn't for several reasons, but she could just give up and drown him. Wait... Does she want to keep training? Because of what he had done, he had crossed that out, but it was the reason they had come here.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:49 am

Azure looked at Grant with sorrow, she herself didn't like how she spoke to him. He's training me, why did I treat him like that? She opened her mouth to speak but soon closed it. She sat down where she was and hid her face with her arms. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that." Her temperature turned from very warm to cold. What happened to training? How did this get so emotional that quick? Geez. Get up, Azure! He shouldn't see you like this! Nobody should see you like this! Slowly, Azure got up and looked down and up at Grant a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:08 pm

He stared at Azure as she sit on the ground, wondering what she was doing. "No, it was my fault." He was about to apologize once more, until she got up. What is going on? All this was confusing to him. He knew he started this, and now he had to attempt to end this. He tapped her head, trying to divert her gaze from the ground. "Listen, why don't we forget any of this ever happened? It's obvious that it's screwing with both of us." It wasn't very good, but it was all he could think of at the moment. "Let's just finish the training, and if after this you don't want me to train you anymore, I get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Training Session    A Training Session  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Training Session
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next