Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just...chillin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm

After waking up from yesterday, Sean was feeling unusually energetic. Much more than a person who just woke up usually would. Sean quickly changed clothes and headed out for the halls. He passed up several rooms including the lounge, the infirmary, And several classrooms. But today Sean felt a yearning to the warmth of the sunlight so as he nearly passed the conservetory he slipped inside. One of Sean's favorite hobbies are being close to nature. Flora wise. So as he saw nobody there -Though a little company wouldn't hurt- He sat on a bench and pulled out his tablet. And as any other kid would've done, he played on it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Ooc: I am going to say it is after Shadow and I's other topic going on right now. x3

ic:

A pink haired student walked quietly along the isles of green, pink, blue, purple, yellow, white, this list of colors could go on and on. In her hand, she carried a green watering can. Was she passed by the plants, she poured water onto them, and checked their growth. if something was wrong with one, she would do her best to fix it. Even if it tired her. Turning into the isle Sean was in, she stiffened with anger. Why is someone on a tablet when they could be enjoying the plant life?! Putting down her watering can, Scilene approached Sean. "What do you think you are doing? " Putting her hands on her hips, and tilting her head to the side. It was a beautiful day, and yet this...guy was on his tablet, playing games. Now, if he was reading a book, like an actual paper one, she would be fine. But, this? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:49 pm

OOC: Dun gotta be all mean like that ;-;

Sean flinched and almost shocked the girl who suddenly appered next to him and he nearly broke his tablet as it clumsily fell to the ground. He picked it up as swiftly as he could. "Oh! Sorry about that. I got kind of frightened." Sean thought of reasons why the young lady would be so mad at him and he did not know the reason why. What might be troubling her? He thought as he waited for the lady to respond.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Scilene took a step back as the tablet hit the ground, flinching. How had she scared him so much, that he dropped his tablet? As he appologised, she took a good look at the guy she was angry with. "Why do you take a piece of electronics in here, where you could be reading a book, or looking at the plants instead? " The girl asked turning to grab her green watering can. Taking it by the handle, Scilene turned back, her blue eyes not as angry as before.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Sean got annoyed with the bickering woman. "The only reason I came in here was to observe these wonderful plants. I wouldn't come in here if I weren't looking to enjoy nature! And I don't see a sign that says no electronics. Also, have you ever heard of multi-tasking? You should try it!" Sean said with much annoyance at the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Scilene narrowed her eyes at the boy's sudden anger spike. "Well, if you were looking to enjoy nature, you shouldn't be on that." She said calmly pointing at the tablet. " If I have to do a task, I will fit it in some other time. But, playing fruit ninja, while sitting on a bench in a conservatory... don't you think that is a bit...odd? And angering to the people who worked so hard to grow these plants?" She girl reached to the side with her open hand, and stroked a browning leaf of a tree. The leaf turned green again. She could feel herself start to weigh down from the task. But that is why she was going it. Working on the task many times, and keep on going it until you can't no more, is a good way to practice.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Sean was to the point of losing all of his sanity and snapping on the woman. "For your information!, I'm not playing Fruit Ninja. I'm reading a book. Here is a guy, going to a calming place to read and clear his mind. Only to be unfairly whined at by a bickering, whining woman! Apparently you've never sat in your own conservatory to do anything!!! You'd think a new student would get a better welcome than this!! Sean couldn't take the rage anymore. He simply walked off, to a bench far away from the annoying woman.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:51 pm

C-Can I just - e_e I have too nsdfgusdfg

"Well, that's no way to speak to a lady." Jason stepped up in front of Sean, hands stuffed in his pockets casually as he looked down at the younger man, a look of little amusement on his face. "Whether she was mistaken or not, I didn't know new students had the right to be so brash." His golden gaze flickered at Scilene for a moment before back at Sean. "And I'm sure other people here don't appreciate you yelling. You know - it's kinda supposed to be peaceful in here."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Sean turned his burning eye gaze toward the new man. "Oh! so she hasn't done anything wrong either? I see how it is. You're so damn focused on me, you act like I'm the only one who has commited a crime here. You know what? I think I'll go. 'I've caused enough trouble already' " Sean said with complete sarcasm. He just walked out of the conservatory taking one last rage filled stare at the man. People these days!!! He thought as he walked the halls to the dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Scilene put her hand on her temple and sighed. She thought about what she should day that would make the boy understand that what he was doing was wrong. Suddenly Jason spoke, waking her up from her thoughts. Scilene shook her head with annoyance. "I would have been okay with it being paper, but electronics and nature don't go together..." As The boy left, Scilene turned to Jason and sighed. "Hey, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:48 am

Jason shrugged, "I don't think it was all you." He muttered, "He made it sound as if you were asking him to change schools or something." A crooked smile grew on Jace's face as he leaned down closer to Scilene and said lowly, "If you wanted to catch up and teach him a lesson, I wouldn't blame you." If *shots* could be used in roleplay, it'd be applied here.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Scilene was relieved that it wasn't her. She hated to be mean to people. Perhaps the guy was having a bad day to suddenly snap like that. What ever the excuse was, Scilene would still hold it against him. She wasn't going to forgive him until he earned it. The girl laughed. "Yeah, and Sean would be a goner in seconds." She was sure they bother knew they where referring to when a female is angry, the males should be scared. Well, should be. >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just...chillin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...chillin'   Just...chillin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Just...chillin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Conservatory-
Jump to: