Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bored Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10688

Bored Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Violet nodded, and replied, "That's really cool." "Does the acid hurt you too?" She asked, genuinely curious. Violet always likes to know about how different gifts work. Acid was one of the gifts she hadn't learned yet. And what better way to learn about it then the guy who formed it himself?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:26 pm

"Well, I guess. After a while, the pain of it weakened, and i'm kind of used to it. It really depends on how powerful I make it." There was a lot more he wanted to add to that, but thought that she was already bored of hearing about his gift. It's not like he had too much to say, he was just waiting for her to lead the conversation. "If you don't mind me asking, what kind of gift do you have?"
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:53 am

She nodded her brain trying to remember all of this. Then stopped. He wants to know my gift.? Well, I got nothing to loose, Violet thought. Violet replied, "Oh, I can talk to animals depending on their mood. It isn't the best gift, and I've only been able to do it twice. Once on my dog, and then I talked to that bunny before too..."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Not the best was right. It seemed useless, but he did sometimes want to hear what his cat wanted to say. "Oh, so that's why the bunny came up to you." He didn't want to ask her to do something for him, he would seem a bit rude. He just met her, almost threw acid at her, and then would have asked for a favor. "Only twice, huh? I guess you need a bit of practice."
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Violet slowly nodded, and replied, "Yes, that's why I was out here, kind of anyways." Violet looked at him suspiciously. Does he want something.? Violet wasn't sure whether he was just asking randomly, or wanted her to do something for him. "I don't suppose you would like me to do anything for you?" she asked. Wouldn't be the first...
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:36 pm

I guess she gets asked it a lot... That's just another reason why I shouldn't ask. "No, why? Did I sound like I wanted something?" Quickly trying to change the conversation as she had done, he asked, "How do you like it here?" He knew he wasn't the best at lying, and if she kept questioning him about it, she would find out. He couldn't have been sure she would keep up with the questions, but he had a feeling she would.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Well, that was, different. Violet decided just to ignore this and said, "Beata is really nice. How long have you been going here for? Oh, and just so you know, if there's something you would like me to do, just tell me." Violet didn't want to totally drop their previous conversation. She was curious to what he would want her to do. No doubt it has something to do with my gift.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:56 pm

He shook his head. "I wouldn't want to bother you, it's fine. Nothing that's too big. If I ever need anything, I will ask you." He hated asking people for favors. He might have said he was afraid of rejection, but he knew that wasn't true. It would just be something he would say to make himself feel better. "Uh... I think a year? I know i've been here for a while. Oh, if you need any extra help to train that gift, I could help you. I'm already going to help this girl that can transform into water."
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Violet nodded. She didn't really believe him though. He probably just doesn't want help from a girl. Oh well, I'm sure the question will pop up someday Violet looked up when she heard what he said. Help? Does he think I need help, or is he just trying to be nice. No Violet, don't over think this. Violet shook her head, "No thanks, I'm sure you have your hands full with the other girl." Violet probably needed the help, but she didn't need anyone else getting into this.

Last edited by TheBrokenWind on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:09 pm

"Well, I guess I do... Still, if you ever change your mind... Who knows, I might need your help soon." He was sure the girl he would be training would be hard to deal with. It seemed like her power was based off of her mental state, but that was just a theory he had. He couldn't tell for sure, but if it did act on her emotions, he would have a tough time. It's not like he could just go into her mind and help her. Actually, there was one person that might be able to help her. A couple people had been talking about that Ostrich or, Octavius, something like that. If anyone could help her, it might have been him.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

"Thanks for the offer though." Violet looked around and decided it was time to go. She stood up and said, "Well, it was nice talking to you. See you around." She walked away, her pace being steady. That's two people now. Interesting... If Grant had said anything else, Violet didn't hear because she was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored Again   Bored Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2