Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9658

Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo Empty
PostSubject: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo QJooZq7 Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo UTeE5uX

Your stage is a very urban one.
You seem to be in an old building with scraps scattered everywhere around.

Both of you may post once to ready yourselves before the fight begins.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12412

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Kayla kicked at a small chunk of fallen ceiling, sending the little piece of rubble bouncing across the room. The sound echoed off the crumbling walls. The room was the size of a warehouse, littered with debris and dappled with sunlight that filtered in from the gaping patches in the ceiling. She couldn't decide if the environment chosen for her was a good thing or not. At least if I blow the place up, he'll go down with me. That was a bit reassuring, after winning the last match by the skin of her teeth. If I'm lucky I'll only die a millisecond later again.

She stretched her arms, frowning. After how close the last battle was, she'd been trying to rack her brains to think up some kind of strategy, but all Kayla could seem to think up was "hit him before he hits me," which had been the flawless strategy she'd employed last time, and the flawless strategy that had almost ended with her head getting pulled off by a seven foot tall  wolf with wings. Kayla raised her hand in front of her, watching the electric currents ripple down her fingers. Well, how hard could it be?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 am

Grant started to look around the broken down room. There was a lot of items he could turn into acid, and maybe enough for him to replace the floors with a thin layer of acid. Of course, if he needed to, he could turn a wall into acid. They did seem pretty weak, and they were practically almost gone. He obviously had to do something before she could strike him, but it would take time. The fastest thing he could do was throw something at her while it was still becoming acid, kind of like what he did with that other girl. Or, if she has to recharge before she spits out another one I could get a wall down. Well, she seemed like she just wanted to show off. Sure, he had seen her power before, but even if he hadn't he would have a good idea of what it was now. This girl was dangerous, just like the other one. The diference was, she knew how to use her power. One hit from her electricity and Grant was done for. "Ooh, it's pretty roomy in here eh?"

OOC: Why is it so hard to post?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Begin Fighting!
And good luck to the both of you!

The fight will go on until one is unable to fight,
surrenders, or a winner has been declared by the admin!

Last edited by Tree on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12412

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Kayla wasted no time. Immediately at the word 'go!', an electric charge surrounded her, and Kayla whipped out her arms, sending streaks of blue lightning across the room at her opponent. And, uh, probably thought some stuff I guess. I don't know. Enjoy my small post.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:43 pm

He knew, as soon as the round started he would have to move around quickly. It was kind of like the battle with that other girl, what was her name? Brianna? Brittany? Brandon? Well, that last one was a boy's name wasn't it? Anyways, just like her, he knew this girl would try to get the first hit off. His eyes grew wide as the electricity zapped past him, how was he going to beat her? She seemed almost invincible. He couldn't get close to her, so he had to rely on his strategy with the other girl... He just would't have any mud...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:09 pm

The topic has failed to move forward!
Therefore Grant is the winner!
/fireworks

Take it as Kayle got a not-so-healthy dose of acid after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo   Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Kayla Croft vs. Grant Trojemo
Page 1 of 1