Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Not Her Style [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10510

Not Her Style [open] Empty
PostSubject: Not Her Style [open]   Not Her Style [open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Amaya lifted up a pink dress and shuddered. It was ugly, and so...girly. She put it back and sighed. She wanted to treat her sister with a nice dress, a gift to go along with the good wishes when she left for Greece. Something new to wear that she'd love. But so far she was having trouble. All the dresses she'd found were so girly they nearly made her cringe, and she doubted she'd find her sister a dress like this.
At this rate, she'd leave with a dress like one of hers, one that was dark and rock-styled, and Amy wasn't into that very much.
She groaned. "Gods, this sucks," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10657

PostSubject: Re: Not Her Style [open]   Not Her Style [open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Renesmee popped up behind the strange girl. "What sucks?" She asked as she walked to stand next to her. "Oh wait, Your Amy's sister? What was it...Amaya, Right?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10510

PostSubject: Re: Not Her Style [open]   Not Her Style [open] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:20 pm

She took a thankful breath. "Yeah, I'm Amaya. She told me about you. Finally someone else with the energy to keep up with her." Then Amaya looked at the clothes. "I need something for my sister, a little going away present. What would she like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Her Style [open]   Not Her Style [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Her Style [open]
Page 1 of 1