Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Brestiny Time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11253

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 pm

The door to Brant's room creaked open as Brant opened it, a bit happy that they had manged to get to the room without seeing any of his roommates. He didn't want anybody talking about how he was bring a girl to his room; it wasn't like he liked Destiny that way...Er, at least not all the way that much yet. As he entered his room, he sighed softly as he stood next to the door. "Welcome to my room!"

Now, his room wasn't all that excited. The floor was simple wooden and the walls were a dull yellow color. In one of the corners was his bed with simple blue sheets. His blanket was a nice dark red, and the pillow as just a simple white. Next to his bed was a wooden desk; covered with his school books and a few others he had been reading. On the floor on the other side of the desk was a white cat-bed, the cushion that sat in the middle being a light red. If you walked into the room and looked on the left side of the door, in the corner was two blue bowls, one with cat food and the other water. On the other side of the door, also in the corner was a white litter box and a trashcan, but the litter box seemed to have been cleaned not long before. Some of the walls of Brant's room had things hanging on them, such as a slightly-torn white poster for an old band hanging over his bed and then random drawings hanging around. Most of the drawings seemed to be of dragons, but there were a few of cats.

Speaking of cats, there was a movement on Brant's bed. A fluffy white ball that had been sitting there shifted and moved, before Kindle poked her head up. Her blue eyes blinked tiredly as she looked at Brant, flicking her faint creamy-orange colored ears. She soon got to her feet, hopping from the bed and strolling over to her owner and Destiny. She yawned, showing off her sharp white teeth before she rubbed against Brant's leg and gently sniffed Destiny. She took a few moments to look Destiny up and down, but then decided that she like Destiny and rubbed against her legs once before she strolled into the middle of the room to a toy grey mouse that she had gotten bored with early and started to paw at it, before growing bored and sitting down, glancing at Brant and Destiny with a bored look.

OCC: And here is some random pictures for references.
The white poster over Brant's bed:
Kindle:
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Destiny was happy that they ran into no roommates. They honestly didn't need anyone talking, even though they were just friends. She looked around the room, and noted that it was a simple room, with a few things here and there. She liked the poster, they were a good band. She liked the drawings on his wall to. They seemed pretty cool.

She hadn't noticed the cat until she felt her rubbing up on her leg. She looked down at the fluff ball of the cat and gave a small smile. With a final glance around the room, she finally spoke. "It's pretty nice." She said in a normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Brant smirked as he shut the door behind Destiny, before strolling to the middle of the room and scooping Kindle up. The cat went limp in his arms as he rolled her onto her back, rubbing her head as Kindle flickered her tail happily. Moving to his bed, he sat down as he gently batted at Kindle's paws, who played along and tried to hit him back. "Heh, thanks" he said as he played with Kindle, who let out a happy meow in response. "Its home for me and Kindle here, so we made do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Destiny nodded and sat next to Brant again. "My room isn't to interesting, and I don't have a pet either so it can get pretty lonely." She said still looking at some of the stuff around the room.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Brant smiled, letting Kindle go as the cat started to twist in his grip. Now free, the cat hopped onto Destiny's lap, rubbing her head against the Spring's chest with loud purrs. This sight caused Brant to chuckle softly, shaking his head. "I mean, its not like my room is all that exciting. I don't have a lot of money to spend on buying stuff for it cause while Kindle is adorable, she can eat a lot of cat food. But you know, if you ever want to hang out, I'll be up for it."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Destiny looked down at the cat in surprise, but carefully started petting it after a moment. After doing so she looked at Brant, "My room isn't to special just stuff here and there. And thanks, I need to be around people more often instead of the dead." She said giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Kindle purred happily as she felt Destiny starting to pelt her, and curled up into a ball on the necromancer's lap, very content with where she was now.

Brant chuckled softly as he glanced at Destiny, his green eyes glimmering. "Yeah, I suppose the living are a bit more talkative anyways then the dead. And besides; it seems Kindle has taken a liking to you." He smiled as he glanced at his beloved cat and how happy she was on Destiny's lap. Of course, the Summer wasn't exactly surprised by it; it wasn't hard to make Kindle happy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Destiny leaned back her arms supporting behind her, the necromancer closed her eyes in content. "It's good to be around the living." She said with a small small. She didn't really want to disturb Kindle on her lap. She gave off a content sigh. Brant was really nice in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 pm

There was a soft snicker from Brant as he glanced at Destiny. "Well, I guess I can't exactly say my option on it as I've only been around the living so I have nothing to compare it to. But I would have to guess that, yes, it is nice to be around people who are breathing and such."

Kindle flickered an air slightly as she glanced at Destiny as the petting stopped, a bit annoyed at it but decided to brush it off, before lowering her head back down and giving off some content purrs as she flickered her tail.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:03 pm

"I can summon some dead for you so you can see what it's like." Destiny offered looking a Brant, and returning her hand to pet Kindle a little bit more. It would be kind of easy to raise some dead but it would most likely be some animal of some sort rather than a human, or at least a soul.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:22 am

Brant titled his head at her offer, rubbing his chin before he quickly shook his head with a soft smile. "Hm...Nah, I think I am fine. I don't think I want anything dead in my room. Besides, I doubt Kindle will like it. But who knows, maybe I'll take you up on it at some point; just to see what you can really do with your gift. Besides; it would be some nice practice, right?"

Kindle had went back to purring louder when Destiny returned to petting her, raising her head slightly and happily flicking her tail. She paused to glanced at Brant, wondering what he was going on about but decided not to care about her master at this moment; she was more focused on Destiny as she was the one that was giving her attention.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:21 pm

"Aw come on it would be fun to have a spirit floating around. It could be a bird and maybe Kindle could chase after it. I don't know just an idea, but yeah I could use the practice. It would be nice." Destiny said continuing to pet Kindle. Her loud purring brought a small smile to Destiny's face.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:52 pm

A spirit? Brant frowned slightly as he leaned back on the bed, using his arms to support himself before he sighed. "I...I suppose. It would be rather cool to see a spirit; besides I'm sure Kindle would love to chase around some birds. Isn't that right?" he said soft as he looked at Kindle, leaning back up to free up his hands to scratched her behind her ears.

Kindle purred softly as Brant started to scratch her, her tail flicking happily. She wasn't sure what the two humans were going on about; but she barely cared. She just loved the attention she was getting. She was fine with Brant having this human over if it mean she got more petting; but Brant did do his best to play with the ragdoll as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:14 pm

"Great!" Destiny said taking her hand off of Kindle and closed her eyes. It took a moment of silence before she opened up her eyes and looked to a wall of a room. Slowly but surely a bird made it's way through and started flying around the room. Destiny put a hand on her head but gave a smile to Brant.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Kindle's ears suddenly flickered up, her head rising as she scanned the walls. Her eyes fell upon the spirit of the bird. Instinct took over and she quickly hopped onto the ground, her ears falling back as she stalked across the ground, her eyes never moving form the bird as it flew. She soon came to a small problem; she couldn't reach the bird. So, she spun to face the desk, quickly hopping her way up before she spun her head around to stare at the bird, crouching down as she waited for it to draw closer, her rump shaking as she got ready to jump as soon as it did.

Brant couldn't help but let out a laugh as he watched Kindle, before looking at the bird. It looked real; than again it was real he supposed, it was just a spirit...Man, he had never thought that much about there being such things a ghost and undead, but he guessed that Destiny's powers made those nighttime frights come to life...Which was pretty cool. "Now that; that is down right sweet. I'm not surprise I lost to you; with a gift like that," he said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brestiny Time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brestiny Time.   Brestiny Time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brestiny Time.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next