Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

His Way of Asking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10633

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:56 pm

A note had been slipped under Amber's bedroom door while she was out:

'Got something for ya!
I'm on the roof waiting, if you'll come...
'
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8750

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Ambe found something under the door. And slowly read it outloud to herself. "Im on the roof waiting.." slowly blinking Amber walked over to her nightstand putting the note in her drawer. Her brown eyes flickered to the closet scanning it looking for something to wear. "Aha!" She picked up a colorful cardigan a laced tee-shirt and some jean shorts. She quickly slipped them on and studied herself in the mirrior. Shrugging she picked up her brush and brushed her brown her a few more time before she side braided it. Quickly putting on some layers of makeup Amber rushed out the door and slowly opened the door to the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Xander smiled, dressed in a white button-up, black slacks, and nice black shoes. He gave a small wave. "Hey, cutie! Hope you're hungry!" He was sitting beside a picnic blanket, on which were some candles and a nice dinner. He'd brought some grape juice, too, since they weren't old enough for wine. "Thought I'd ask you if you wanted to go out with me, and offer you dinner while we watch the sunset?"

Last edited by Tart on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Amber blinked in astonishment, she never expected a kid like Xander to pull this off. She blushed walking over to the picnic blanket. She bent over sitting down, yeah this was nice. The Autumn glanced around the rooftop of how Xander set it up just for this night. She smiled about to say thanks, but she blinked again when he asked the question. She wanted to avoid it for now so she pretnded not to hear it. "Wow this food looks delicious! You sure are amazing Xander." She said smiling scrambling over and picking up egg salad.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 pm

He chuckled and rubbed his head. "Thanks. And all the food is from my family's recipes. We're pretty Greek, so I hope everything's to your liking." Then he flashed that smirk. "Now you can't say I don't treat a girl right." Only then did he pour the "wine" and begin to eat as well.

Last edited by Tart on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Amber smiled letting out a laugh. She sure seemed happy around Xander, reachin her hand over to grab a spoon and fork she also grabbed the grape juice. "So why'd you do this for me, i mean it is sweet and all but i would love to know why." She said and smiled again before she stuffed her mouth with egg salad.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 pm

"I...never actually asked you out," he replied. Xander had a light tint to his cheeks. "I never really manned up and did it, just hit on you. So I figured I would, and...well, to make up for being late, I thought I'd make it extra special. Ask Xavier, I've been working for a long while on the food and stuff."

Last edited by Tart on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Blushing she glanced at Xander, she hasnt ever been asked out in such a cute way before how could she refuse to him? Whiping the food of her mouth she smiled her eyes twinkling. Instead os saying the words 'Yes' Amber reached over and gave him a hug. "Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Xander blushed a bit more, but hugged her back. "I think that'll do," he said with a chuckle. "I just have to ask...your brother won't kill me, will he? 'Cause that'd be a bit of a buzz kill after such a nice date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

His Way of Asking Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Way of Asking   His Way of Asking Empty

Back to top Go down

His Way of Asking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Hallways :: Rooftop-
Jump to: