HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Call for Action [P3]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 5554

A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 am

Amy stood. "I volunteer." Amy Rose tugged on her sister's hand, but Amaya didn't budge.
"Amy, maybe we'd better start spending some time apart. Not in a bad way. It's just...I can't care for you forever. I'd love it, trust me, but you'll probably be married and have kids one day, and I can't do that." She gave a chuckle. "Besides, you know I don't get along with kids very well."
She sighed. "You're right, but...be safe, okay? Be a good Prefect!"
Amaya nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 7336

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:07 pm

The bored silence that muffled the room, broken up by hushed whispers and quiet chattering, suddenly broke way into a buzz of excited murmurs at the Headmaster's words. Kayla pushed herself to her feet as well, grinning and lazily throwing up an arm. "Count me in." She'd always wanted to travel. Almost as much as she'd always wanted an excuse to go all-out with her gift. Sparks popped off around her head and hands. Europeans, always needing our help. She looked to the two blondes standing at the Headmaster's side and gave them a mocking salute. The prettier of the two gave her a vapid little smile in return.

Evelyn was looking up at Jace, however. "I-is t-t-that a really g-good idea...?" she hissed, tugging at his sleeve. "Y-you d-don't have to g-go, y-y'know..."

Rose

Rose

Beata Bucks : 6055

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

After coming in already late to the meeting, she just barely caught what the headmaster had said. This was a great chance to use her ability and enhance it! Without even thinking that much, she spoke "I volunteer" Not only she could use her powers, she would be helping the other school.

Autumn 409
Hand to hand combat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 4975

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm

A short winter student sat on the far left side of the seats. His attention shifting from the headmaster to the book. It wasn't like he wasn't paying attention, because he was. It was just that he was at his favorite part. Even if he knows the book word for word, he still enjoys letting the scene play in in his head. Once the Headmaster started speaking the second time, did he look up.'Sister school? Greece? Danger? Hell yeah!' He closed his book shut with a snap, knowing that he'll be able to read it later. "I'm up to it!" The boy rose his hand up high, book tucked under his arm.

Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 5255

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:47 am

It did sound pretty dangerous. Why would to students, or whatever they were, come here just for something that could easily be handled? There had to be something bigger behind it all. Well, i bet they have some exotic food... Sounds good, and i'll be getting a reward too! Without thinking about it anymore he raised his hand. They might even take us back on a jet! There's food on the jet, there has to be! "I want to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 6571

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am

The room immediately came alive as soon as the headmaster announced what they would have to do: go to Europe and protect some European Beata-like school. Ashleigh hadn't been on one of those missions before, but the chance to go to another country sounded excited... well, exciting again. It was a different country, so it counted. Hopping back up onto her feet, the purple-haired girl raised her hand and shouted, "I'll go!" A lot of people wanted to go though, with a few nervous others trying to convince those volunteers not to go. Hopefully there wasn't some kind of cap so that she could go.

Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 3671

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Ambers hand shot up into the air and smiled, she was always a person who would help another person out no matter how dangerous or crazy it was. Plus their school is in danger, they looked pretty startled as well so hopefully this will make them feel much reassured. "I'll go as well!" The Autumn said eagerly waving her hand like a maniac in the air.

Cameron let out a sigh thinking of this whole situation, school in danger, europe, it was just all so over whelming. But he had to say no, he had other things to do. The spring gave a surprised glance at his sister who wanted to go. Was she out of her mind? "Amber are you sure?" The blonde asked giving her a worried glance, she proably didnt even know what she was saying.

Though she didnt say anything she just eagerly nodded having her whole mind set on this new journey, she was glad that some people she knew was going as well. Other then the dangerous part, this was going to be fun.

Jordan gave a glance at regina, a bit unsure about this trip. Jordan wasn't the type of person to travel, mostly just sit around all day long doing nothing. "Your going...?" The blue haired boy asked slightly raising his eyebrow. The only person he really trusted was Regina, who was he going to talk to if she left for who knows how long?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 5257

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Ken looked up at Sebastion in shock. He was going? But they had just...No, he was doing a good thing, and Ken had to respect that. He nodded, then cast his gaze out at the other students who rose their hands. He shut his eyes a moment and sighed, suddenly kinda wanting to go himself. However, he'd probably just get in the way since Sebastion was there to make him worried, though his worries would probably be pointless. He gently nudged the other boy with his elbow and smiled. "Alright. I'll stay here and see if I'm allowed to give you an update on what's going on here every now and then. If not, then I guess I'll just be supportive from a distance."

Katsuo looked out over the crowd, watching as slowly, more students began to volunteer. He himself had things to do here, and they seemed to be getting plenty of volunteers already. There was no point in him going, and he rather not show up at another unfamiliar school when he only knew so much about this one, despite being at Beata for a while now.
However, Aiko immediately jumped to her feet, causing her brother to flinch in shock. Before he could object, the ecstatic blonde raised an enthusiastic hand and waved it around a little with a smile. "I'll go! I'd love to help!" She piped up, excited about meeting some of the other schools' students and helping to protect them. She always loved strategy and crime movies, and now she felt like she could be part of some mystery case if she joined in, as exaggerated as that probably was. She ignored the silent tugging at her sleeve from Katsuo, who was firmly shaking his head and whispering "No" and "You can't"; But, she could, couldn't she? Sure her ability was a little unstable, but she had been getting better! Katsuo was just worrying too much,

Summer 302 | | Winter 102 | | Autumn 405 | | Spring 205 | | Initiate
|| Character Profiles ||
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 5018

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:25 pm

Of course he had been there the entire time. Without a seat to call his own, Rhett simply stood at the edge of the crowd. It was getting a bit hot in here, with the many students stuffed into a single room. There were also other strange feelings, due to some peoples' powers. Leaning against a supporting column, the Spring student thought on the prospect of helping the foreign school.

Traveling may be nice. I won't be leaving anyone behind, so what's to loose? A small voice in his head was tempting him to stay, but he ignored it. His gift wouldn't be much help unless it could be very foggy in Greece, which might be a problem if there were any beasties around. Slowly standing up straight, he raised his head while saying, "I'm there."

Rhett Gorgon|Amelia Mclochland|Heron Sabine|Sydney Gorgon|Emil Fritjof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 5554

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:34 am

Xander, after seeing Amber volunteer, immediately stood. "Count me in!"
Xavier nudged him, but Xander only looked at him and shrugged. Gods, he's hopeless, Xavier thought. "You go, you go alone. I'm still trying to make friends."
The twin just smiled. "Well, someone's gotta keep the pranks going here! I'll tell you what our heritage is really like when I get back, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 5701

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Drake had walked in with the rest of the crowd, blending in with everyone. Once the esembly started, and people started voulentering, he decided to go to. Eh, why not? He stood up with everyone else. "I'll go," he said as he looked around at everyone else.

~Hormone Manipulation~~Acoustic Levitation~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 3705

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Ru was in the audience a violin case clutched in two hands as she watched the Headmaster speak. A trip to Europe! It had been years since she was there, and it would be a nice experience. The fighting did not even cross her mind when she called. "I'll go..."

"I'll go too!" an Irish boy exclaimed. Also from Europe, it made him excited to come close to the mainland. However, Greece wasn't exactly a jog away from the United Kingdom. He decided that it was closer than Bumfucknowhere, US, and that the trip would be an exciting twist on his currently mundane life. There was no regret in his tone, and his smile was anticipatory.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call for Action [P3]   A Call for Action [P3] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Call for Action [P3]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: