Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Xavier's Secret Desire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10597

Xavier's Secret Desire Empty
PostSubject: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Xavier had separated from his brother for the day. While he got them much-needed new clothes, his brother was getting some treats and would look for more pranking items. He looked through the clothes silently, until she entered. With black, spiked out hair with bangs covering most of her face, Xavier was surprised to see the Goth girl. She looked so serious as she looked through the boys' pants, looking for small cargo pants.
He sighed and debated whether or not to approach her. She could be hostile, but at the same time, she might be just what he needed: a serious friend. With his brother being ignorant to the fact that they were nearly adults, he'd begun to feel a bit lonely whenever he had time to think. He was torn, though: should he stay upbeat with his brother or grow up? He needed a push, he decided.
But Xavier wasn't one to push his luck. He grabbed the jeans he'd collected and went to pay and leave.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Amber opened the door to the thriftshop a little to eagerly making it slam, giving a nervous laugh she rushed off to look for some new clothes. "Ohh Cameron look!" She said as she beckoned her brother over and pointed at the jeans she wanted to get. Quickly snatching it up and checking what the size was, "What luck its my size! So what do you think?" She asked him then noticed Amaya, "hey look its Amaya! Hey amaya!" Amber said smiling and waving eagerly.

Cameron sighed walking into the thriftshop calmly then his sister Amber. The thriftshop was playing the song "thriftshop" of corse. Sighing when his sister beckoned her over eagerly he gave a nod, "Yeah yeah get them ill be over there." He said pointing at the direction of some tanktops and walking off before she could say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Amaya looked up and gave a small smile. "Hi, Amber. How are you?" she asked. She grabbed her pants and moved to join the other girl. "You're shopping too?"
Xavier glanced over. Maybe she'd not such a hard-ass, he thought. Maybe I could...? Nah!

OOC: Xavier's just gonna chill for my next post or two lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Amber nodded smiling "you bet i am! My brothers with me to." Then looked at the cargojeans. "Oh those are cool" she smiled not knowing what to say to her wondering if she knew that those were boys cargopants. Shifting around awkwardly "Do you wanna shop together? I can help you find some clothes!" She asked giving a friendly smile.

Occ; Xavier's Secret Desire Chill-dude
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Amaya nodded. "Sure! But hey, do you know that green-haired kid?" she asked softly. "He keeps looking at me. More than usual." She looked at him, and cocked an eyebrow. "I swear he was staring at me until just before you came in. It was weird."

OOC: XD
It was just an FYI lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:27 pm

"Huh?" Amber looked around she only knew two green headed kids. "Oh yeah thats um.. Xander i think." She said as she spotted the kid Amaya was talking about. "Hey xander!" Amber called across the store to him waving and smiling
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Xavier stood upright and turned to look at Amber. He gave a goofy smile. "Actually, I'm Xavier," he replied. "If I was Xander, I'd be all over you. You are his 'cutie' right?"
Amaya slightly narrowed her eyes. They sounded like playboys, and for some reason this one had been watching her. She said nothing, though, and would allow her friend to explain.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Amber blushed and smiled, "Uh yeah sorry Xaiver." She said smiling "So your shopping here to?" She asked eagerly. Looking at Amaya then Xaiver. "Oh and this is one of my friends Amaya, Amaya this is Xaiver." She nodded to them stepping back a little.

Cameron walked back over to Amber carrying two color tanktops and two black & White ones. "Oh Hey Amaya." Cameron said slightly waving towards her then looked at Xaiver, slightly raising an eyebrow, "Whos this?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Xavier nodded. "Yeah. My brother and I go through lots of clothes, since our powers usually end up tearing our clothes up or something. I grow, my brother shrinks. And we don't have clothes that grow with us."
"Hi, I guess," Amaya said before turning to Cameron. "He's a friend of your sister apparently. Nice to see you here, too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Secret Desire   Xavier's Secret Desire Empty

Back to top Go down

Xavier's Secret Desire
Page 1 of 1