Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I dont know how to play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10303

I dont know how to play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:05 pm

A little finger tapped on Regina's shoulder.

Behind the red-head was a rather short girl with very long, blonde pigtails and a cute little sailor's outfit. She had big, brown eyes and a friendly smile. "Hi there!" she greeted, and glanced at the two nearby who appeared to be about to fight. However, the girl seemed oblivious to the fact, having just showed up. On the other hand, it didn't take her long to notice the looks of hostility on the pair's faces, and her smile turned into worried frown. "Um, what are they doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11777

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Regina flinched and drew away quickly from the little girl that had touched her, her breath hitching in fear that she had hurt her. When she realized that nothing had happened she calmed herself and acted as if nothing had happened. "It appears as though they are going to start fighting for unreasonable reasons under unprecedented terms." she explained loud enough for the other two people to hear. There was something up with this guy, something just not quite right, and Regina could feel it. Even if a fight were to break out, she knew that she would stand a higher chance of making it out all in one piece, especially if it was a physical fight.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10600

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 am

Amaya narrowed her eyes. Was he telepathic, or just a smart ass who knew things? She hadn't decided. He'd responded in an interesting way to her little test. The only thing she felt she could do was push them further, to try and learn about him. "And apparently you're just an analytical asshole who judges me because of my artwork. Truth be told, I'd rather just fight you. See if your bite is as pathetic as your bark."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 pm

The blonde's frown deepened. "Fight? Don't they know how much trouble that'll cause?" She pouted, looking at the two. A fight wouldn't just get those two in trouble, but it could cause an uproar with some other students. For some reason, most of the students here seemed constantly itching for a fight, whether they took part in it or were watching as bystanders. Maybe she should do something? Though, it's not like they were actually hurting each other...Yet.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Jordan shrugged a bit annoyed with her and her wise combacks or some shit like that. "So got some ugly claws do you amaya?" He grinned then eyeing Aiko, he never saw her before who could she be? If they found out that i dont know anything.about her.. Then i'll be screwed.

~Chracters~
I dont know how to play - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I dont know how to play - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I dont know how to play - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

It was just then that Regina saw it, a break in the other boy's defenses. When he had looked at the blonde girl beside her she spotted a gleam of uncertainty in his blue eyes, although it didn't last long. Her orange eyebrows shot up in surprise at her discovery and she grinned a little to herself. A weakness! she thought triumphantly, He doesn't know this girl!
This brought her to contemplate in her mind whether or not to bring this to Amaya's attention, but this was now her new experiment and wished to see the results, even if it called for her to step in and take action.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8717

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Trying to maintain calm he shrugged quickly thinking of an idea "Yes thats true smething seems to be blocking me from learning about her." He spoke as he was pretending to study aiko, knowing that it would be enough to fool these clueless idiots. "You, whats your name?" Jordan asked pointing directly at Aiko. Though he didnt know her, Jordan knew that their was something off about this girl. He just didnt know what it was.

~Chracters~
I dont know how to play - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I dont know how to play - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I dont know how to play - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10600

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 am

Amaya rolled her eyes. "Thought so," she said before grabbing her other leather glove. "If you ever want to fight, I'm in Winter dorm one-oh-five. It's obvious that you're distracted or looking for help, so if you want to actually put up your dukes, come find me." She grabbed her sketchbook and brushed past him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:32 am

Aiko blinked at the stranger with a confused look in her brown eyes. "Me?" She asked, tipping her head to one side like a puppy. Though, a cute little smile quickly formed on her face, despite the situation. "My name's Aiko! Nice to meet you!" She chirped happily, though her smile quickly faded once she was reminded of what was going on by Amaya's words. She puffed out her lip in a sort of whiny look of disapproval. "But hey, you two aren't going to fight, are you?"

Or at least, not here. She knew there was no point in trying to prevent a fight if she wasn't even around. That didn't even make sense. ot unless she followed them around, which would just be creepy and she was in no way a stalker. Heck, these thoughts didn't even come as an option to her. However, she didn't want to visibly see a fight and know that she could do something about, then do nothing; so if one of the many fights in this school happened around her, she wanted to step in and try to stop it. Okay, that sounded kinda naive, but Aiko was just the naive, childish type of person.

On a completely different note, why this boy suddenly wanted to know who she was, while completely ignoring the girl next to her poked at her curiosity somewhat. Well, she didn't really mind that, but more as to why he seemed to look at her so skeptically. He sure seemed to know a lot about some of the students here, though he seemed utterly confused about Aiko--Which was admittedly strange since she loved meeting new people and ran around the school to be a social butterfly quite often. Then again, her fleeting around might also cause some confusion.
Or maybe it was the fact that she was a Shadow Manipulator, which sometimes gave off an odd vibe to other people. Her brother controlled it fairly easily(they had the same ability), but she was known to be pretty unstable with her's.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:53 am

Regina watched her dormmate leave with a small bit of relief that fighting wouldn't break out here. But now it was just her, the girl she know learned was named Aiko, and the boy she didn't even know yet. She couldn't help the ideas of worst case scenarios going through her head over their current predicament. I don't think he'd actually attack out of the blue... the thought didn't reassure her so much. But she had to keep in mind that she hadn't done anything to trigger to other boy, yet.
The orange haired girl knew that any way this could turn out, she was to try and protect the other girl and not kill or let anyone else be killed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how to play   I dont know how to play - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know how to play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2