Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sand's Charrie Pages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11810

Sand's Charrie Pages Empty
PostSubject: Sand's Charrie Pages   Sand's Charrie Pages EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Regina Morose Froster This is a WIP, so do not comment or criticize (although it does show a lot about how much I know about my own character...lol)

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Regina is relatively misunderstood and, in the last town she lived in, was seen as a monster. She wishes desperately that she could get her gift under control so that she could show people the truth, but she often puts herself down knowing that others will most likely not heed her words. If she has people in her life who will show her that they trust her and put faith in her, Regina has the potential to control her gift and let it grow.

In Five Words: Why don't you trust me?
Positive Traits: Warm-hearted, considerate, good listener
Negative Traits: Shy, not good at relations, fear of close proximity/physical contact with others
Influences on Personality: Likes to have friends but isn't good with people, good at watching and learning, hasn't improved much in controlling her gift for fear of hurting or killing others

Dislikes: Being in people's way, displeasing others, causing problems, scaring people

A P P E A R A N C E

Meh (will have more soon)

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 162
Natural hair color: Orange
Eye color: Orange

B A S I C S

Hometown: West Craven, NC
House: Winter 105
Weapon: Shield
Theme:
Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Habits: Staying away from people, climbing trees and rooftops, staring, slience
Pet: n/a
Politics: n/a
Other:

Philosophy:

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Friends: Grant Trojemo
Nakasha Gantaguun
Sebastian Corman
Jordan Shaw
Enemies: Alison McLochland
Unsure: Sandosius
Love Interest: Jordan Shaw

G I F T

Bone Manipulation: The ability to bend, break, and repair bones of oneself and others. Early signs of the gift are seen through physical contact, but, if developed, can be used telepathically. If used by the gifted on themselves, they can survive things such as long falls by breaking and repairing their bones before contact with a hard surface, but they won't be without damage of other kinds. Breaks that the gifted inflict on themselves does not cause them pain, but on others it can.

What I Want To Do With Them

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was! /shot

Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11810

Sand's Charrie Pages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Charrie Pages   Sand's Charrie Pages EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Sebastian Richard Corman

P E R S O N A L I T Y

WIP 

In Five Words:
Positive Traits: Friendly, Kind, Helpful
Negative Traits:
Influences on Personality:

Dislikes: Dirt, Jet Lag, Snobs

A P P E A R A N C E

WIP 

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 156 lb
Natural hair color: Blonde with Yellow-Orange tips and lowlights
Eye color: Green

B A S I C S

Hometown: Nartsdale, Ohio
House: n/a
Weapon: n/a
Theme: n/a
Relationship Status: Taken Ken Y. Noboru
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual (Gay)
Habits: Boasting about his and his family's fame, leading women on (he does not mean to)
Pet: Seven (Alaskan Malamute, owned with Ken)
Politics: n/a
Other: n/a

Philosophy:

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Friends: Regina Froster
Ken Noboru
Grant Trojemo
Enemies:
Unsure:
Love Interest: Ken Noboru (Dating)

G I F T

Dye Manipulation: The user can control any form or variation of synthetic dyes (not including natural dyes) that could possibly be found in hair dye, clothes dye, and other fibrous forms. The user can manipulate the dyed "thing" itself, but not change it's color nor remove it's dye. Examples can include, but are not limited to: movement of (dyed) hair, removal or application of clothes (without physical contact), and use of objects containing dyes as weapons (couches, pillows, blankets, ect.) [the last one is based on the physical strength of the user, like how if they couldn't lift a couch with their bare hands, they wouldn't be able to lift it using their powers either].

What I Want To Do With Them

WIP 

Back to top Go down

Sand's Charrie Pages
Page 1 of 1