Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

O Crap, well this sure is awkward..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Empty
PostSubject: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:59 am

"Ugh this class never ends.." Cameron groaned leaning back in his chair watching the clock intently. "Ten more seconds...!"

"RING RING RING!!!"

"Finally!" He said throwing his backpack on and walking through the door unlike other kids who were rushing and shoving people. Putting his hands behind his head he sighed unaware of his loose shoelace. "Man, I thought this sch--- Woah, woah!" He said as he stumbled over his own shoe lace. Acting quickly Cameron grabbed something nearby it was soft and rather squishy to. Though Camerons weight was to much and gravity was not on their side.They  Both took a faceplant to the floor, "Ugh..."' He groaned rolling onto his back and sitting up. Rubbing his hand against his head  he realized he had dragged someone down with him. "Oh man! Im so sorry here let me help you up!" Cameron said quickly getting up and giving a hand to her waiting for her to take it, his face was rather red and sweaty too "Man this sure is emberrsing.." He thought to himself.

~Chracters~
O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10298

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am

Among those rushing people, a blonde girl was one of them. She stopped, noticing she felt a bit light. Feeling around her body, she realized what was missing. She had left her bag in the class, she was so smart. She turned back and started to push her way past all the other people. A couple times, she almost tripped. As she got closer to the room, she suddenly felt like she was falling backwards. "Owww." She said as her back hit the ground. She looked up to see someone on top of her. "Oh, what is this?" She finally felt like something was on her chest. She looked down to see to hands on her chest. Her face grew bright red as she yelled at him "What do you think you're doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 am

"U-uh.. Uh...Uh..." He was wordless he hadnt realized what he grabbed until he saw the girls face burning with anger. Doing a crab walk he scooted away from her abit "S-sorry! I was falling.. A-and and.." He said smiling a bit his face turning into a bright red to, "God dang it!" He cursed under his breath a tensy bit to loudly. Ugh Cameron why do you have to be so stupid..?! Think think think! He said pounding his head with his hand.

~Chracters~
O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:41 am

She quickly sat up, and turned away from him. She covered her chest, and whispered "You freaking pervert." Just because he was falling didn't mean her could grope her. She wouldn't let him off so easily after he did something like that. She turned back, still covering her chest, and said "To make us even, you're going to do something for me." She wasn't planning on anything bad, it was quite easy.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:48 am

"Oh great now this old hag thinks im a perv." He huffed to quietly for only himself to hear the words then he froze, was this idiot crazy? He doesnt do anything for anyone after all this girl was already crazy, shes probaly gonna make him do some crazy shit or something. "Uh can i ask what before i do it?" He said narrowing his eyes a bit, something seemed awfully off about her "Maybe... Just maybe i can get her name or something.." He thought,  paitently waiting for the girls reply.

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 am

She pointed at the doorway behind him. "I left something in that room." She looked down the the ground, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. "Just be glad I'm not telling you to do something terrible." Wait, he looks familiar. Looking back up at him, she finally realized who it was. She scooted away from him, a scared look on her face. He was one of the four in the killers group. M-Maybe he doesn't remember me.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:16 am

Looking at the doorway she pointed at, Cameron gave a small sigh of relief. Maybe this girl wasn't bad after all. I mean she seemed nice, Glancing over his shoulder he frowned, a bit confused when he saw that she had backed away from him with a scared look on her face. "So uh.. What did you leave in there exactly?" He spoke in a calm voice, did she really think that he was a pervert? Or was she scared of something else about him. Either way it was not a good image for him at all, he didnt want anyone to think of him in a bad way.

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 am

"Uhhh... I left my bag in there. I was coming back for it when" She stopped herself from finishing her sentence, and squeezed her chest tighter. It's confirmed, he can't remember. Of course he didn't. When she was spying on him and his friends, she barely showed any skin or her hair. It still made her feel weird, she was still close to him. At any moment, he could kill her, he didn't need a reason. "I'd be grateful... If you did." She didn't want to do anything that might anger him, especially since she was only a couple feet away from her. If he had a knife on him, it would be easy to just reach over and stab her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:42 am

Smiling cameron nodded. "Why wouldn't I? After all i did grab something personal." He said a bit jokingly trying to be funny and a nice guy. Clearing his throught he nodded "Well i got a bag to get for you, be back sooner then you know it." He said opening the door to the classroom and disspearing into the classroom spotting the blonde girls bag. He bent down and grabbed it when he saw somehing shiny and sharp in the corner of his eye. Picking it up he studied it "Cool neat pen" he said heading out of the classroom with her purse in one hand and a sharp object in the other.

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 am

She watched him as he left to get it, feeling a bit relieved. She knew he would be back quite soon, but it didn't matter, as long as he wasn't there. What am I doing? Why am I so scared? I was ready when I first saw them, so why am I only scared now? She would probably find out soon, hopefully. "Of course, I had to run into someone like him. I would have felt better if it was one of those girls. If it was one of them, I probably wouldn't be so scared. Oh, and if it were a girl, I probably wouldn't even feel so bad about him touching my-" Why did she keep bringing that up? It only made her feel worse. As he came back, she saw something in his free hand. Something... Shiny. A-A-A Knife! She fell to the floor, which wasn't very far from her. The wild girl fainted.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 am

"Oh shit now what?" Cameron thought as he heard the screaming of the girl and the thud on the ground blinking he rushed over next to her dropping the bag and the pen, that seemed to be this 'knife.' lifting her head cameron gave her a quick shake. "Shit she isnt waking up.." He needed to get her to the dorms he could already feel people gathering around them. Huffing he picked the girl up scooping her onto his back. "God damn it.." Cameron breathed this girl was heavier then he thought. Scooping up her bag as well he pushed past the students not saying a word to them.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Crap, well this sure is awkward..   O Crap, well this sure is awkward.. Empty

Back to top Go down

O Crap, well this sure is awkward..
Page 1 of 1