Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Oliver watched the ice evaporate, and felt uncomfortable. The heat let off made him feel weaker. Thinking back to a heat wave last summer, when he first gained his power, Ollie recalled his power only producing water. While he was fine in the heat, he couldn't use it, and while it was alright when he didn't need the ice, something told him he would at this school. It tugged at the back of his mind. It was best to stay away from overwarmth.
When Wren pointed out the clouds of vapor emitting from his mouth, he smiled shyly. "Yeah. You...know when a large gun has to cooldown after it is used too much and overheats?" Oliver asked. Of course not, though. She was a girl, and most likely didn't know this kind of stuff. Stupid, stupid Ollie. "Anyhow, this happens for a while if I use my power for more than a few seconds.
He suddenly let out a long breath, still minty from his brushing after dinner, and a cloud of vapor wafted towards the ceiling, vanishing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:26 am

Wren watched him squirm and felt a little bit guilty. But Wren was sensitive to temperatures too, seeing as though she could control the temperatures of everything and everyone near her. Granted, she couldn't do drastic changes from the original temperatures just yet and honestly this was the first time she had gotten real results. The blonde scooted over slightly, making sure to give Oliver space after pretty much distroying his ice creation.
The girl nodded, because she did understand what he was talking about. "Of course!" Wren nodded like a good pupil after their teacher's lessons. Which really was the best way to describe that. She watched his breath again and looked up at him with narrowed eyes. She had never considered what her side affects might be, but judging by the fact she wasn't panting or sweating anymore she figured she didn't really have a side affect. Actually, now that she thought about it, she was slightly jealous of the boy. Not of his side affects, but of his power. When attacked he could defend himself with his power, but Wren couldn't. Well, she wouldn't want to fight in the first place, but still, it was better than being severely hurt or killed by something she was incapable of stopping.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:35 pm

Oliver smiled, examining his hand. "I am hoping to learn to control my power." murmured the boy, halfly to himself. "I am tired of wearing these gloves. I haven't...felt anything really with my hands in a while."
That sounded a little wrong, and Oliver did not mean to exactly word it where it could be taken sexual. Nevertheless, Wren didn't seem like the type of person to have her mind in the gutter. Sure, she had a sense of humor, but she came off as well polite to him. Was it her British background? It angered Oliver that stereotypes had crept into his judgement of someone. Thankfully, he did not say something of the sorts out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Wren didn't have a dirty mind, but she had an older brother. So when he said the second part she grinned slightly, but covered up the inappropriate thought with a nod. It was a strange thought, that a pair of gloves was the thing that ceased his powers. "I can't imagine. You have these gloves on every second of the day?" Wren questioned with narrowed eyes.
Yet, as she was once again reminded of the horses around her she developed a mischievous look. She stood up and walked closer to one the horses' section. "Come here, I want to try something." She mumbled motioning him over with a wave of her hand. The smell of horse droppings was absolutely terrible, especially intermingled with the rain, it was mildewy and gross. To the point where Wren's face twisted into a face to block the smell from her senses.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Oliver smelled it too. It was putrid, but he ignored the smell, walking over to where Wren gestured. What was she up to? The large creature whinnied, and Oliver blinked at at. "What are you planning?" asked Oliver, noticing the glint in her eyes. Hopefully nothing that would get them in trouble. Well, that didn't matter too much. They were stuck in stables as it rained outside, and no one could blame them for passing time with something silly as messing with a horse. He coughed at the smell, but continued to choke it down.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 am

Grinning Wren looked up at him; she looked over at the horses again trying to figure out the bet way to get over there. "I wonder if..." Wren fumbled with something on the other side of the door, bringing her tongue to her top lip in concentration. Click! Yes! And suddenly the stall door was pushed open by the thin girl. "Follow me." She hasn't told him of her plan, in fear that he may chicken out. Honestly, even Wren wasn't exactly sure of the plan, almost as if her subconscious was nervous she would chicken out likewise. Yet, the Brit crept closer to the large chestnut colored horse, a friendly hand out stretched. The horse seemed to be annoyed by her inexperienced actions and flicked its tail with annoyance, but Wren didn't budge and continued the journey toward the horse. Hopefully accompanied by Oliver too.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Was she crazy? Oliver replayed a million scenes of getting trampled or the horse escaping in his head, but did not want to look like a coward in front of the girl. He crept in behind Wren and swallowed, smiling nervously at the horse as if he needed it's approval. It looked pretty neutral, but it was a horse. Such an animal did not give facial expressions. It's tail batted against the wood behind it suddenly, startling Oliver and making him jump, though without a sound. Goood giant animal....
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Yes. She was very crazy. Wren approached the horse, looking back at Oliver to flash him a fretful smile. Only, as the horse made a noise Wren's eyes got wide and she jumped over to Oliver, instinctively grabbing his arm. Realizing her actions fast, and the girl let go of his arm with a nervous laugh. She turned her attention back to the horse, and approached it closely. Finally, getting up the nerve, she outstretched her hand and patted the horse. Her hand was slightly shaking, but she looked over at Oliver to make sure he was okay before revealing her idea.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:29 pm

When she had grabbed Oliver's arm, Oliver paled more than usual, coughing slightly. If she had grabbed onto him any longer, his face probably would have reddened, and therefore there would be an awkward moment when she saw that. As she pet the horse, Oliver was impressed. "You suddenly got brave." said the boy with a wide grin, but he kept his hands in his pockets. There wasn't any way she'd force him to pet that horse. He stared at the think with narrow blue eyes, afraid it would attack if he didn't watch it. Okay, so maybe he had a tiny fear of horses...
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 am

Wren was oblivious to how the boy had stiffen at the smallest touch of her hand on his arm. Only, Wren did hear his coughing and raised her eyebrow. "Are you okay? Do you need water?" She asked looking back at him with curiousity. Being someone who usually kept to herself, she wasn't one to realise the power she had over boys. Only, it was only this boy and even then, Wren barely even knew him. Sure they had met once before, but that was all, they were just friends.

"I suppose I did," Wren said staring at her hand on the rough pelt of the horse. "It feels strange. I--I've never touched a horse before." Slowly the girl crept close to the large mammal. Putting a small hand on it's neck and rubbing it slowly. Wren's face was contorted with concentration and she stuck out her bottom lip in an attempt to stay focussed. She may've looked calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside she was crying and nervous and about to explode with nerves.

Yet lightning struck near and thunder yelled through the sky, sending the horse to a frenzy and Wren jumping back. She was shaking and her eyes unexpectedly filled with shock and confused tears. The horse started nervously stomping and stampeding on the ground and Wren shook her head with wide eyes, trying to figure out why she did this in the first place. Yeah, so much for brave.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:00 am

Oliver saw her nerves and reached out a hand, it suspended over the ground. "Hey, come on." he said quietly. "You don't have to do this. I think what you've done is brave enough."
He shakily smiled as to back up this claim. They were two people scared shitless in the middle of a stable. This was a story to tell for the later days. Well, at least she had the courage to touch the horse. The animal made Oliver uncomfortable, and his instincts told him to freeze the horse at it's slightest movement. His legs screamed for him to return to the main room of the stable, but he did not want to embarrass himself in front of the cute girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 am

Wren looked over at him, and smiled nervously, but shook her head no-thanks. She had to do this. Wren needed to face this fear, because she was here gosh-darnit and it was going to happen. Yet, as the lightning struck, the blonde slowly backed away.
"I don't want to be here anymore." Wren said with wide eyes, backing out of the stable that held the horse. She sat back down on the hay she had been on earlier and felt herself shaking slightly. "What was I thinking?" She said looked at Oliver with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for that."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Oliver shook his head. "No, no, it is fine." he said with a smile. "That was awesome."
Suddenly, Oliver realized there was no drops going through the ceiling. He walked over to the door, peeking out, and blinked. "Hey. The rain is practically done! We could probably head back now!" he exclaimed, already grabbing his coat. He turned back to her, holding out his hand. A warm smile made up his countenance, and he was inviting her to run out with him before the rain picked up again.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Wren was relieved he wasn't upset and nodded at him. She was still a bit scared, but knowing that he had though it was awesome helped her lighten up a bit. Grinning up at the boy, Wren scraped her mind for the right thing to say. "This was fun, we should meet up again." Wren said to him, standing up. "Let's get out of this hell hole." Wren giggled, grabbing his hand without thinking or hesitating. Running outside into the slightly drizzling sky and pulling him with her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Oliver laughed as they ran, back to the dorms. It was dark and the lamps along the path were their only source of light, and it was even kind of eerie, but soon they were at the dorms. The Summer and Winter Dorms were near each other. Oliver smiled. "Yes, I would like that." he said finally, and with a wave, ran into his dorm and out of the spitting rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!   Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lions and Tigers and... Horses! Oh my!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2