Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Bite to eat,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8747

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:32 am

The entrance door gave a small 'Ding!' As people walked in, the first was amber a few other people following her. "Sit down where ever you like!" The worker replied. Finding a table by the corner amber beckoned her friends over walking to the tabble and sitting down putting her things down.

Cameron walked into the cafè it was a rather humble and quiet place though there was a couple people other then him and his group of friends. pulling down his hoodie he smiled nicely at the worker walking after his younger sister, pulling a chair out and plopping down into it. Sliding out his phone from his pocket.

~Chracters~
Bite to eat, Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Bite to eat, Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Bite to eat, Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11192

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:35 am

"Ahhh, I haven't eaten out in forever," Cherry sighed happily, sitting next to her twin sister.
"That's true, it's been too long," Valerie agreed, joining her. "What made you guys pick this place, anyway? It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:54 am

A girl slowly walked into the cafe after the four, and sat down a couple tables away from them. She wore a heavy looking clothes and a hard black mask with holes for her eyes mouth and nose. She had seen these four leave just in time for her to put on a disguise and follow them. She hadn't seen them at the school before, and instead of asking if they were new, thought that they might have killed someone in the initiate dorms. Every few seconds, she would look up at them, wondering if they would try anything else suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 am

Amber spoke up "So im going to go order, what do you guys want?" She said getting up from her chair and grabbing her handbag, turning amber saw a suspicious girl with heavy clothes watching them a few tables away from them but she didnt say anything just simply looked Away.

"Coffee and thats all." Cameron said leaning back on his chair kicking his feet up onto the table and sticking a green apple lollypop into his mouth. "So val how you likin the academy?" Cameron asked looking over at her.

~Chracters~
Bite to eat, Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Bite to eat, Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Bite to eat, Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11192

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:42 pm

"I'll some tea. It's amazing," Valerie smiled. "So are the people. It's so simple to be able to actually have some measure of freedom."
"Coffee for me," Cherry agreed. "I'm still half-asleep."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10331

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Uh oh, this is bad! She looked down at the table, hoping the girl wouldn't be able to see her. What am I thinking? Of course they see me, how could they not? She stuck out in these clothes, especially the mask. Well, it doesn't seem like anyone noticed, I should be fine. She was starting to get nervous. What if they have something that can cancel out my powers? What if they can take my powers away?! She started to sweat under the mask. She didn't want to have to leave Beata, oh no. It would be terrible. She gave up her life back at her old home and came here without telling any of her friends. If she were to go back, what would they think?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Nodding she slipped from her friends glancing back at them from her shoulder, noticing that they weren't paying much attention she pulled out a chair from the table the girl was sitting in, if this was a joke she was going to get to the bottom of it. "Hi." Amber greeted her, her eyebrow raising above alittle.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bite to eat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite to eat,   Bite to eat, Empty

Back to top Go down

Bite to eat,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-School Grounds :: Rosebury :: Café-
Jump to: