Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] Empty
PostSubject: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:25 pm

It was an hour or two after classes had ended and Brailynn hadn't bothered to change out of her uniform yet, a bit lost on what she should do for the rest of the evening, she'd resorted to simply wandering around the hallways. The homework they gave them over the summer was so easy, she'd been able to finish it all in class. As far as she knew, all her friends were out off of campus, on vacations or missions - one them particularly still biting at her, not that she could do anything about it. There was no one to talk to in class, her dorm room had been empty for a while, and quite frankly; she was bored. The only things she could think of were going and hanging with Brendan, or camping out on the rooftops.

If she did the later, what would be the odds of a hot, funny guy with candy running into her again? She laughed under her breath at her own stupid thoughts. She just would've killed for some company at that moment.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 pm

It had been pretty nice over during the summer to have some time to himself, but after a week or two, Richard had become rather lonely. Yeah he was into books, but the old library only had so many good books. He had already run out of stuff to read for the time being and there wasn't much to do on campus. It was kinda fun being able to walk wherever he wanted. Acting like a ghost was always fun--scaring some of the students he didn't know-- but he ultimately grew bored and irritated that he couldn't get out of his boredom. So, for the millionth time, he wandered around campus, finally finding his way into the hallways of the classrooms before he saw someone else that he actually knew. Close to the other end was Brailynn, and for a moment, it really lifted his spirits. Finally someone that he could talk to! He quickly made his way down the hallway until he was in close enough distance to call out to her. Even if all of the rooms were empty, it was always weird yelling in the large hall. "Hey, Brailynn," He said to her with a small smile on his face. "I didn't expect you to be here."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Speaking of hot, funny guys, Brailynn felt small jump in her chest when she heard that familiar voice call her out. The Spring stopped and turned to see him, unable to help but try and notice he had any candy on him. She might've been slightly disappointed. "Hey, Rich." she smiled back, walking up to him, silently thanking God for the company - even if she had a few bones to pick with him. "Where have you been hiding? I've been bored out of my mind." She let out a melodramtic sigh, it wasn't very convincing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 pm

"Oh I've just been around. It's a big campus," he responded, his smile growing a bit. It was pretty funny to see her acting so hard, but he was kind of glad that he ran into her here. He was happy to see another human being still on campus. He would have gone home, but he didn't have enough money for the plane tickets. "But I could ask you the same thing considering we share a dorm," he picked with a smirk, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:18 am

To be fair, she had never once in her life claimed to be a good actress. Might as well use her terrible skills to cheer them both up a bit. The young woman raised an eyebrow, hiding her smile behind her hand and looking seemingly puzzled. "We do? Are you sure?" Lynn mused, shaking her head in mocking disbelief. "Well, damn. This is news to me." She gave him a playful shove, wondering when the last time the two of them had really hung out. "I might've thought you'd fell through the earth or something."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:08 pm

"Har har," He responded, rolling his eyes before laughing to himself. "You're so punny. Although a trip to China doesn't sound all that bad. Too bad I couldn't take you with me," he teased, even if that was the cheesiest joke ever. He wasn't good with talking to people much as proven by all of the time he's somehow spent with Verona. He didn't even realize how serious that might have sounded. He was just glad for the company, especially since it was someone he could actually enjoy being with.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Lynn laughed a bit, raising her chin up in silly pride. "The punniest." She agreed firmly, a glint in her hazel eyes. It actually took her a moment to get his little joke, shaking her head and smiling. "It is a real shame," The blonde sighed, shaking her head before grinning again. "I guess you'll just have to send me a postcard." Brailynn didn't mind his oh-so 'serious' attitude in the least, you got used to it after so long - especially living in the Spring dorms "Instead of trying to phase to China, we could go somewhere just a little closer to home. Like - say - into town, or something, sometime?" She suggested lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 am

Richard thought for just a moment. It sounded like a really good idea. He hadn't been to town in a while and if he could go with Lynn, that'd be better. He didn't like going by himself... well, it was more of he didn't have a reason to go by himself. Shrugging his shoulders, he looked back to her with a playful grin on his face. "Sounds like a good idea! How about going now...? Maybe? I mean, I'm not doing anything of any importance. We can do it later... if you're busy now," he stuttered a bit, his gaze shifting around from her to the wall and occasionally the floor. He didn't want to impose the idea on her, but really, what else could they be doing right now? He had been mindlessly walking around using his power for his slight entertainment. Whatever. He stood with it, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:57 am

She tried her best not to look so elated that he agreed, not only to hang out sometime, but that they could go ahead and go into Rosebury right then. That was way more than she'd been hoping for. "Well, I don't know... I was having a lot of fun... walking around... doing nothing..." Brailynn smiled and shook her head, "But I guess we could go now." She realized her gaze had fallen to the floor, glancing back up at him and taking a few steps back towards the end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 pm

He couldn't help but laugh a little when she finally agreed to go with him. It actually made him feel a little giddy inside that he finally had someone to talk to and the fact that he was getting off of campus for a short period of time was even better. It also helped that he was going with Lynn. But he also couldn't help but joke around a little. "I'm very glad that you could take some time out of your crazy busy schedule of doing absolutely nothing to go to town," he poked, following her out of the hallway. Hallelujah. He was getting out of this school. "Because I'll tell ya. I've been so busy doing nothing this entire summer. I need a break."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]   Do these hallways echo? [For Shad] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do these hallways echo? [For Shad]
Page 1 of 1