Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

You're a healer, Ethan. Also, an orphan.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

You're a healer, Ethan. Also, an orphan. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're a healer, Ethan. Also, an orphan.   You're a healer, Ethan. Also, an orphan. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 am

Ethan's gaze fell again once she started speaking, saying nothing and instead listening to her story, going over the words in her head. If what she said was true, than that had to make sense, he thought. He could heal - and in his weakened state, healing a mere, simple cut had been enough to throw him out of consciousness for a day or two. Healing someone mortally wounded, how long would that have taken him to recover? "I..." He started, not completely sure how to go on. "I hope he appreciates it...?" Ethan muttered, giving the girl a small smile. He'd just learn that he'd been in a coma for near and entire year for the sake of a man that - as far as he knew - never even met before.

The Winter hadn't noticed it at first, but he saw the tears starting to brim in her eyes again. What else could he say at a time like this? He wasn't good with words, or with people, for that matter. But he knew he should do something for this girl, who near watched him die and sat by his side for so long. Hesitantly, he brought one arm up, slowly wrapping it around her and started pulling her in for a hug - but he stopped. He wasn't even sure if he could, if it was acceptable...
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net

You're a healer, Ethan. Also, an orphan.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2