Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

"Pass the damn ham, please." || open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11774

"Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:39 pm

OOC: I feel you, and super sorry about all of this and the PM thing! heh heh... ^.^'
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11272

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:41 pm

Ooc: you are more than fine! Just keep that in mind next time, but y'all are free to continue RPing here!
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10632

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:44 pm

"These practical phonebooks of abnormal gifts yield for no condition!"
He opened his second book with enthusiasm.
"I know most of these people!"
Sliding with each step, winded a little as he slammed into the check-out counter, and picking up both his books, Zach had dropped one of his knives into a worn part of the floor.
It had some of his blood on it, and it shook a little as the blood on it threw itself against the handle, launching it up out of the floor.
Now that's something to watch out for.
"This girl was my BEST FRIEND!"
Zach kept trying to wave Regina over.

OOC1: Duly noted, Lilac! It shan't happen again!
OOC2: Between the slippery floor and the knife on it, this is going to end badly sometime real soon.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Regina noticed the boy's motions as some of calling attention and council; she only recognized it from observation, not experience. With a little hint of caution and slow movements-- PTSD about slipping, I suppose...-- she moved closer to the new student until she was stand by his side, albeit slightly behind him. She peeked around his shoulder so that she could get a better look at the people he was talking about, surely not even knowing that danger lurked nearby...

OOC: I hope you've read about her gift as well...this whole situation is going to turn out to be a disaster; a sweet, sweet disaster... *insert evil cackle here*
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:10 pm

"This one's got Sugar manipulation. That's a doozy."
"And Polarity. Whew. Clairvoyance, Stamina, Blood, there's a fan favorite, Flesh, Bones."
"Oh...Your picture's in here."

Zach looked over his shoulder.
His dropped knife bounced and slid around randomly on the floor as blood on its blade struck the hilt.
It was currently bouncing nearer.
Zach stared at Regina as if assessing the worst that could happen.
"You're a rare kind. Someone both more rational, but also more dangerous than I."Zach picked his other knife out of his pocket.
"I'm not going to try anything if you won't."

OOC: Oh yeah, this is mad dangerous. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Regina flinched a little and took a small step back. "H-Hey! I d-don't mean any trouble, I swear!" she pleaded her case, holding her hands up as a sign of surrender. But, I certainly am not afraid to defend myself if I have to... she wanted to add,but decided against it. She hardly knew this boy, well, except for the fact that he apparently unstable and somewhat dangerous. At least I find a little comfort in the fact that he says I'm more dangerous...heh heh... she thought nervously.
She was still unaware of the knife sporadically making its way toward the two students.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:21 am

Zach finally saw it out of the corner of his eye.
Aww... It's like a little puppy, heading toward its master.
The knife was idly hopping forward, sometimes falling over because of the wet floor.
And speaking of wet floor consequences, Zach attempted to sidestep around the table, and finally fell. On his way down, he threw open a window, letting in the rain.
"Guh. I think I brokesomething..." Zach, losing his train of (to this point) rational thought, and lied about his condition. He was spotless.
Grr. I'll be damned if I leave with less than what I came in with...!
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:05 pm

"O-Oh god!" Regina rushed to the boys side almost as soon as he fell, "I thought I had warned you about the floor?!" she scolded with hostility as she began to right his wrongs. First thing on her mind was that window, which she carefully made her way to and pulled shut. Her attentions were only brought back to the new student when he spoke of how he must have 'broke' something. "What! Where, tell me and I'll help you right away!" she want into doctor mode almost as soon as the words had left his mouth.

OCC: I'm kinda interested to see where you're going with this...
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:32 pm

The knife finally arrived at it's destination, cutting across Regina's arm, and Zach quickly grabbed it by the handle before it could do the same to him.
"HEHEHE! LASSIE CAME HOME!" Zach sprung up, taking the moment of confusion to gather up the books and make a break for the door.
Looking back, he made a small cut across his hand, letting his blood drip on the carpet.
Then, he arranged it in a line between him and Regina. It was like a gross reddish tripwire.
"It still hurts, but I'm leaving with what I came in with!" He blurted, nervously backing up the rest of the way toward the door...

OOC: The danger is real. The danger is very, very real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Pass the damn ham, please." || open   "Pass the damn ham, please." || open - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Pass the damn ham, please." || open
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2