Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11251

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation, All I Ever Wanted   Vacation, All I Ever Wanted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

ooc: I'm just going to pretend this wasn't from over a month ago c:

I'm so sorry fal, plz still love me

A smug grin settled across Verona's face as she found herself getting what she wanted once more. "Exactly! It's like you read my mind or something." Verona mused, inspecting herself in a mirror that was hung precisely on the exterior of the bathroom door. Her mouth dropped with slight disgust. Had she been walking around with her hair looking this flat the whole time? Why hadn't Ashleigh told her? Verona glanced over at her friend and rolled her eyes, shaking her hair out with her hand. Ashleigh seemed so eager to exit the hotel room so quickly, but Verona on the other hand needed a bit of prepping.

"Slow down there," Verona said looking over at Ashleigh as though she was crazy. "Don't you want to like... put on lip gloss or something?" The brunette herself surely wasn't going out to meet boys looking like this. To the untrained eye one might have said the girl looked fine, pretty even, but Verona wasn't pleased with the fact she was only sporting a bit of light concealer. She turned over her shoulder and fished around in her bag for her makeup bag. Verona rolled out the bag carefully, and started applying an array of different products to her face with a skilled and practiced hand.

When she had finished she turned to Ashleigh and offered her a small shrug. Verona didn't look drastically different, but her eyes were darker and her lips glossier. "You have to feel like a 10 to be a 10," Verona joked to her friend, as though the action of applying her make up needed some sort of explanation. In all honesty, the makeup made her look older, and if she was planning to get any drinks- which she was- she'd have to look the part. "Ready?" The brunette asked, a grin spreading across her face as she joined her friend at the door.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11593

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation, All I Ever Wanted   Vacation, All I Ever Wanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 am

Lip gloss? Oh, right. Standing near the door, Ashleigh's mind drifted towards her suitcase, where she had haphazardly packed some makeup products without regard for proper placement. She wasn't a big makeup girl, so she hadn't even thought to use it. In fact, she had never even bought it for herself. People just bought it for her because she was a girl, and that's what she was supposed to use. Huh... Maybe Verona can teach me or something. "Ahh, fuck it," she laughed, smirking at her friend. "I feel like an eleven outta ten. I'll risk it." Now, with Verona at the door and asking if she was ready, Ashleigh nodded eagerly and opened the door, allowing the two to step out and head down to the bar area.

Down at the bar area, Ashleigh eagerly scoped out the patrons, tapping her foot on the ground as she did. Unfortunately, a resort bar was still a bar, so there was a big bouncer guy standing there with his arms crossed and his eyes looking around lazily. She was almost disappointed that he didn't have sunglasses to complete the look, but they would be pretty douchey to wear inside. Okay, so she knew she looked a bit older than the fifteen she really was. Sure, she didn't have the grown-up make-up like Verona, but she had a couple nice assets that gave the appearance of legality. Unfortunately, that ID that showed actual legality was not something she owned. Gazing covertly over at Verona, she murmured, "Should we try our luck, or get fake IDs?" Would it be worth it to risk it? If they failed, it'd be impossible to get back in. The big question was WWVD: What Would Verona Do?
Back to top Go down

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2