Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HaleyElise

HaleyElise

Beata Bucks : 10852

Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused   Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:39 am

As Michi walked away, another girl approached Grant, laughing a little about overhearing their conversation. The girl he talked about before, maybe? Regina?

But she didn't hear anything else before turning to walk through Beata's front doors. She determinedly hefted her duffle bag higher on her shoulders, walking faster.

Even if this place is dangerous, I'm here for a reason. I'm here to hone my gift. And if I don't make a single friend, it won't matter. Because I'm here to master my light creation skills. And that involves no one but me.
Back to top Go down
http://learnmethatbrickcitysolid.tumblr.com/
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11690

PostSubject: Re: Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused   Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:52 am

Regina's orange eyes followed the girl as she walked into the school. "Did we scare her off?" she couldn't help but ask the question out loud so that Grant could hear her. She didn't see any point in trying to get her back, if she didn't want to stay she didn't have to.
She came closer to Grant, watching him as he sat with his pencil trying to train his gift. She sat down on the ground in front of him, not being able to help looking directly at the puddle of acid on the ground beside her. "You sure do leave a lot of these..." she commented absentmindedly as she got closer to it. Without thinking, she raised a finger with intent to touch the substance of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10214

PostSubject: Re: Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused   Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:06 am

Grant looked up as she walked away. "No, we didn't scare her off, I scared her off. She's Japanese..." He whispered to her. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I've been doing this a lot haven't I? I'm down to like, three pencils. Soon I'll have to fi-" He cut off as he saw her going for his acid puddle. The pencil he held was turned as he felt panic rush through him. His acid was strong. He was sure it could leave a chunk of her finger gone. His body was so used to it, but hers wasn't. He leaned over and pushed her hand away with his gloved hand, his bare hand touching the new acid puddle. He quickly drew himself back, holding his bare hand, and trying to get the acid off.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11690

PostSubject: Re: Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused   Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:20 am

Her mind caught up with her actions almost too late, and she was certainly glad that Grant was there to stop her. "Oh, thank you so much Grant. That could have turned pretty nasty-" she let out a gasp as she saw his bare skin dripping with the acid from the puddle. Regina desperately tried to think of something she could do to help him. Like what? Break off his hand?! she screamed at herself in her head as she made a mad dash for the boy. She had an idea of what could help him and she acted quickly, forcefully shoving him backward into the fountain. Please let this work! she begged inside her head, I don't know how I'll live this down otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused   Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michi Tanaka's Arrival: Stay Focused
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2