Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Jon's Satrical Accounts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Take

Take

Beata Bucks : 10827

Jon's Satrical Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Jon's Satrical Accounts   Jon's Satrical Accounts EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:43 pm

May, 12

Today was the first time I actually set foot into the building. The entrance was beautiful; more beautiful than what I was expecting. The ride here also took longer than I thought, and the guy who drove me here smelled really bad. Maybe it was just his car, but either way I almost blew chunks on the back of his head. I'm also not assigned a particular house yet, which really sucks. They said I'll have to wait a week until administration can process everything. Even though its only a week, I was really pumped to get to know which dorm I would be in. I can still attend classes though with it actually counting towards something, which doesn't really make any sense to me, but I don't make the rules. Anyway, that's about it. Tomorrow I start class, and that's when the real adventure begins!
Back to top Go down

Jon's Satrical Accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Misc. Roleplay :: Journals-
Jump to: