Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Logan's Backstory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

Logan's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Logan's Backstory   Logan's Backstory EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 pm

So, I've had the basic idea for this story for the longest time; ever since I made Logan. I never really got around to writing it, and then I stopped getting on Beata. Well, now that I am back, I thought that I would finally get around to writing it. I wasn't expecting it to be this long, but eh, whatever. I had another part of this in mind; of him having to deal with the aftermath of this and the anger of his mother, but I am to lazy to write that. Maybe one day, maybe later today. Who knows? Anyways, here you all go:

- Logan's Backstory -

Don't feel like coming up with a name for it.

The sound of the bell split the air, causing Logan to glance up from the paper he was writing. Part of him was excited that the hour was finally up as he hated this class; but the other part of him dreaded as he would have to go where most of his grade refused to go. He shivered slightly as he shoved the paper into his backpack and swung it over his shoulder as he followed his classmates, slightly listening to their excited chatter.

As he reached the hallway, he left the crowd of students and headed toward his locker, his head low. He knew he had made a mistake when he had taken that class, but his parents did want him to go well in school. They had all thought it was a great idea; but they had no idea what happened at this school sometimes...

Logan's thoughts were shifted when he looked up, his eyes quickly shining when he saw his best friend waiting for him at his locker. A soft smile appeared on his face as he hurried over to Matthew with a sigh of relief.

"Well, howdy there, Logan," Matthew said as he stood up straight, his darker blue eyes sparkling with mischief as he gave his friend a sly grin. "Ready to go into Hell itself once again?"

"Oh shush, Matthew," Logan scolded as he opened up his locker and pulled out a book before shutting it. "You shouldn't joke like that."

Matthew frowned a bit, but swung his arm over his friend's shoulder as he led him down the hall. "Come on, dude; we are going into the forbidden place! Shouldn't we enjoy it just a bit?"

Logan shrunk back a bit as they walked, his eyes growing a bit worrisome. "It’s the High School hall, Matthew. You've heard the stories about what they do to Freshmen? We are 8th graders, Matthew! They will tear us apart!"

Matthew sighed, using his freehand to rub his forehead. "Oh come on; it won't be that bad, Logan. Man, I swear that just being around you when you get like this gives me a headache."

"Oh haha; like I haven't heard that before," he muttered back as he turned his face away, but those words stung. His older sister had been complaining the same thing lately, and if he hadn't known better, he would think he really was the cause of it.

“Oh come it; it was a joke, Logan!”
Matthew said, clearly having noticed that that he has hurt his friends’ feeling. He came to a stop, which caused Logan to freeze also. The stairs that led to the high school hall loomed infront of them, and Matthew chuckled softly. “And besides; it isn’t like we haven’t been in the hall. It’s been a month; why are you so worried now?”

Logan paused, biting his lips as he slowly walked forward with Matthew, taking the stairs slowly. “I’ve always been nervous, Matthew, but lately some of the seniors have been glaring at us…I’m worried they might do something.”

“Blah, you are such a worry-puss; we will be fine; besides, I will protect you if they do make any moves. You might have a brain; but I am the brawn!”

“Remind me how you even got into this high school class again?”
Logan muttered as they reached the top of the stairs.

His friend paused as he gently placed a hand on his chin. “Let me think…Oh, didn’t you do my homework so I got good enough grades? Besides; we got to stick together! No way was I going to let to take this class alone!”

Logan just chuckled as he took down the halls with Matthew following. The felt the gaze of the larger kids fall on them, but he pushed forward until two large students stepped into their path, both of their gazes hard as they glared at him.

They both loomed over to the two 8th graders with wicked grins, a small laugh coming from the slightly smaller one. His black hair shaggy fell over his eyes, but his dark green eyes still sparkled underneath. “Now where do you two think ya are going? You don’t belong here.”

“Oh buzz off,” Matthew snapped, but he was shaking slightly as he stood up to the elder students. “We have to get to class; what about you?  Of course, I am sure it would be a shocker for you to show up in one. “

Logan however, shrunk back a few steps, grabbing onto his friend’s arm, trying to pull him away from the two seniors. He however stumbled back a bit as Matthew pulled his arm away,  glaring at him for a few seconds before turning back to face the two students blocking his way.

The senior who had talked blinked in surprise by Matthew’s response, but a devilish grin overtook his face as he took a step forward. “Oh look; he thinks he is a hero!” He chuckled softly, before turning to his larger companion who just stared coldly at the two 8th graders. “You know, Hunter, I think we should show them why we aren’t to be messed with. Crush them like the bugs they are!”

Hunter said nothing as he strolled over to Matthew and Logan; the latter unmoving in fear. Logan managed to flicker his gaze around the hallway, and while students had stopped to watch the confrontation, they did nothing but silently stare on. By the time Logan turned his gaze back to Hunter; he had reached them and was now looming over them.

Matthew finally realized how much trouble he was in as he took a step back, his hands flying up. "Wo-Woah!" he quickly said, his eyes widening. "S-Surely we can work something out? W-We just want to get to class! I-I mean, you can't hurt us!"

Hunter's leader just grinned as he watched Matthew. "Sorry; to late for that now. I'm the leader of this hallway, and you have insulted me. I don't take no kindly to that. And just watch Hunter pound you into dust; like I said, I am the leader and nobody, ain't nobody, going to stop me. Now you will learn why nobody stands up to me! Hunter?"

"Of course, James," Hunter finally said, his eyes still cold as he swung his arm forward and struck Matthew in the stomach; sending him falling backwards to the ground with a sharp cry.

"Matthew!" Logan shouted, tears forming on his eyes as he dropped to his knees next to his friend, who was now curled up in a ball as he hugged his chest. His gaze flickered toward Hunter, who had a soft grin on his face as he stared at them. "P-Please, leave us be!"

"Sorry, love; to late for that," James said as he brushed his black hair from his face. "It would be just tragic to let you two leave with just that amount of pain. Nobody is going to do anything to help you; trust me. Now, let us continue."

With a snap of his fingers, James caused Hunter to drive into action once again, this time grabbing Logan and throwing him against the lockers as the students that were standing there raced off; not wanting to be caught in the fight. Logan winched, his eyes flicking open in time to see Hunter slam his foot onto Matthew's chest, who let out another sharp cry of pain.

"No! Stop!" Logan manged to sob as Matthew's cry of pain ended in a moan, but the plead caused Hunter to turn his gaze onto the blond-haired boy. Logan shrunk back against the lockers as Hunter loomed over him, letting out a small sob. "Please," was all Logan said before Hunter's fist struck his face, causing him to fall over sideways and hit the ground with a thud.

Warm blood dribbled from the skin the fist had manged to open and Logan's nose and ran across his face, causing Logan to feel sick to his stomach as he looked up at Hunter as he loomed over him again. He said nothing as he silently begged the senior to stop, and closed his eyes as he saw Hunter's leg move back to get ready for a kick.

"L-Leave him alone!" Matthew's cry echoed in the hallway, and Logan's silver-blue eyes flickered open to see Matthew clinging to Hunter's back; clearly still in pain. Hunter let his foot drop back onto the ground as he attempted to knock the 8th grader off of his back, letting out a growl.

"Hm, don't think I've ever seen a 8th grader with your much spirit,"
James muttered as he watched the fight, a soft smile still on his face. "It will feel good to watch Hunter crush it."

Hunter finally got Matthew to let go of his back, and as the younger student fell back onto the ground, the bully spun around and grabbed him by his shirt, lifting Matthew into the air. "You think you can stand up to me?" he snarled.

"M-Maybe not; b-but I promised Logan that I would keep him safe,"
Matthew wheezed, a smug grin on his face. "A-And I am not one to b-break that."

Hunter just said nothing as he turned and slammed Matthew into the lockers next to the fallen Logan, causing a metallic ring to fill the air as Matthew gasped in pain, a bit of blood coming from his mouth.

"NO!" Logan shouted, shakily getting to his feet as Hunter dropped Matthew, who just crumbled like a wet paper bag onto the floor. Rage filled up him as he stared at Hunter and James, his hands becoming fists. "W-Why can't you two just leave us alone!" he whimpered, his eyes a bit cold. "W-We didn't want to cause any troubles." His gaze shifted toward his fallen friend, his brain pulsing from pure rage.

"But you have," James retorted, shaking his head. "Now why don't you just lie down and take it? Hunter?"

Logan turned his gaze to Hunter as he raised his fist, but he didn't budge as he closed his eyes and tried to get the pulsing of his head to stop. Suddenly, the sound of many people hitting the floor filled the air, and then the hallway was suddenly silent other. Logan flickered his eyes open, his breath getting caught in his throat when he noticed that both Hunter and James were now on the floor; unmoving. He took a soft step forward, but let out a soft sigh when he saw the rise and fall of their chests. They were still alive; thank God.

His gaze then flickered around the hallways, and he noticed that everybody who had been in the hallway watching the fight were also on the ground; in fact Logan was the only person still standing. His body started to shake, but then his eyes widen as he spun his gaze back around and stared at the fallen Matthew; who hadn't moved since Hunter had dropped him. Logan dropped onto his knees, gently picking up his friend and gently shook him. "M-Matthew? Matthew! Ple-Please wake up!"

To his relief, Matthew moaned slightly as he stirred, his eyes flicking open. The moment he saw his friend, his eyes grew soft as he raised his hand to Logan's bloody cheek. "You're hurt," he muttered softly, sighing. "And I told you that I was going to keep you safe."

"Shush,"
Logan responded, tears forming on his face. "You're hurt much worse than me, Matthew!"

A soft frown appeared on Matthew's face as he flickered his gaze around the hallway. "W-Wait, what exactly happen to the bu-" His voice died when he saw everybody on the ground, a shocked look overtaking his face. "W-What happened? How did they all...?"

"I don't know," Logan whispered in response, shaking his head. "Th-They just all...Fainted." He faintly became aware of doors opening up as students finally peaked their head out, some of the teachers doing the same as they took in the sight in the hall. However, Logan barely cared as he let his tears run down his face as he stared at Matthew. “But...I think I did it, Matthew. I think I caused it,” he whispered, before hugging his best friend. “What did I do?”

Matthew said nothing as he hugged Logan back as the sound of the bell rang in the air once again. What was Matthew to say? His friend’s whole world had seemingly fallen apart in five minutes, and he had a feeling that nothing would ever be the same.
Back to top Go down

Logan's Backstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: