Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11251

I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Verona considered his words for a moment.
"I think you like me a little bit more than you'd want to admit."
Each word stung like a slap across the face, and Verona couldn't explain why. She had never actually admitted to liking someone, not to herself and certainly not out loud. Exposing your feelings seemed to only get you hurt and thus, Verona had steered far away from such vulnerable notions. And yet, these words rang in her head.
"...more than you'd want to admit."
The words sounded foul in her head, but the more she tried to disregard them, the more they rang louder and louder. She needed to get it together, she had been staring at the stupid window pane for nearly a few minutes and Verona didn't want Jace to think he had gotten the upper hand, but they both knew that he had.
"Well, I think you're getting a little too cocky Blondie," Verona joked, despite being slightly distracted. She still put on all of the works, flashing a small grin and flipping her hair over her should.

The brunette bit her lip, looking down at her feet and away from Jace's glance. "Well that's great," Verona said, her voice quiet at first and slightly curving into an edge at the end. At first she had been a little... hurt would be the best way to put it, but now he was amused by it. It was like he was mocking the fact that he totally slept with this chick. It was kind of hurtful and it was really starting to piss her off. She really wish she hadn't brought it up in the first place, she really just wanted to learn how to play the violin. She did know for sure that she needed to change the subject though, the thought of him sleeping with some brunette she had only seen in glimpses made her want to throw up.

Verona tried again to close the window, but was too distraught to get it closed all the way. The girl let out an overly exasperated sigh, looking over at Jace. "Well, the least you can do is help me close this damned window." Verona exclaimed, in an over dramatic fashion before letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:00 pm

Jason smirked softly, watching as she struggled to do something even as simple as close a window. It was strange to him, he thought. She always seemed so flawless in everything; the way she moved, or talked, or that beautiful smile of hers. And although she still put on a great show, he could still sense that little bit of imperfect wavering that ruined her facade. He tried not to feel bad.

The Autumn walked over his music sheets and up to the window, stepping around the brunette. He tried to push the window down before realizing it was jammed. Not willing to be outdone by it, it forced the window up again and slammed it closed forcefully. "Anything else I can do for ya'?" He asked quietly. Pausing, he went on, "If it's any consolation, kissing you was far more enjoyable." A crooked smile appeared again on his face as he teased her. But his eyes gave way to the war flashbacks. Come to think of it, he still had a tab from her from that valentines booth, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Verona stared at Jace approaching and stepped away from the window to let him do his thing. Not even Jace could get it closed easily and for some reason that consolidated her a little bit. "I think I'm good for now," She responded slowly. "But if I need anything, I'll let you know." And just like that, Verona had regained composure and although it was weak and a little forced, she was back to normal. But if Jace thought she was going to let it go that quickly, well he was certainly mistaken and his attempts to bring back the previous atmosphere, was a little weak. Although she did have to admit, Jace was practically handing her cues for a mischievous comment and she'd approach with caution before jumping back in. "Oh please." Verona said, rolling her eyes playfully and walking back to her old seat. She flattened out her dress and sat down, crossing her legs politely. "That wasn't nearly that 'exciting'."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:03 am

The young man raised an eyebrow as she brushed past him, seemingly comfortable again as she took a seat, smiling back at him. Although it was hard to tell once again what exactly she was thinking, he was still already convinced that he'd hit the nail on the head. He yawned and stretched out a little carelessly. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. Jason couldn't help but scoff, "Well, I didn't say it was 'exciting', but you're wrong there too." He mused, leaning back against the window and crossing his arms, a slightly smug look on his face. Although she was very beautiful, and smart, and the whole perfect package - someone who would be easy to fall for; and they had their moments, their moment at the booth, dancing as King and Queen ... It was times like these that he was reminded that everything between them was just a game. A stupid competition between two popular flirts. Nothing they did or said was really supposed to mean anything, right?
He hoped she was remembering that too. Easier said than done, he supposed.

"So, you're telling me you'd rather be kissing that slobbery dog you keep on a leash around school?" He smiled, giving her a knowing look. The guy who had kissed Verona on Valentines before he had himself. They appeared frequently many different places together, he knew, for reasons Jace couldn't exactly understand. The guy was a dog. And, quite frankly, he thought kissing her in front of that jealous Spring-guy was pretty exciting himself.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:16 am

There was no need to worry, Verona knew fairly well that this was all just a competition. Especially today, was she reminded that he wasn't really interested in Verona but instead in winning. It was nothing personal and Vera knew that. She also knew that she was competitive enough to keep flirting with Jace until she won. Even if it ended in heartbreak, Verona didn't care. Heartbreak was an old friend and the longing sadness wouldn't really be anything new.
Maybe that was why she didn't mind walking around with slobber boy. He may have kissed terribly, but he was obviously interested in Verona and it was comforting to be surrounded by people you knew liked you just in case you needed them. Besides, slobber boy really was attractive.

Verona inspected her nails with a small smirk. "Why does it matter to you Blondie," She looked up at him with  raised eyebrow. "You know, I never said you were a good kisser. For all that you know you may very well be worse than him." She stretched back in her chair and ruffled her hair.
Her eyes flickered once more to the sheets of music strewn across the room and she was reminded of what had started all of this. The brunette's eyes flickered to Jace's violin laying plainly on the ground. Violin was one of the most romantic instruments, so it wasn't a really a shock to her that this was Jace's instrument of choice. He may have not been a romantic, but he was definitely a flirt. Admittedly Verona still would've loved to learn, but not right now. She didn't want to give Jace the satisfaction of touching her right now.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:23 am

Jason rolled his eyes, smirking and laughing a bit, walking back over to near where he sat. He raised an eyebrow, silently calling her out on her teasing. His grin grew as he remember their little escapade. "Oh, you don't need too. I know I'm better than him by miles." Remembering the guy's sloppy work near made Jace want to gag a little. He would almost bet even Montare was a better kisser than that. Almost. The young man yawned, glancing back to the paper on the floor and knudging them lazily into a half-ass pile with his foot. He didn't pick them all up until they were close enough together, walking over to the table to straighten out the messy pile. "I think I'll head back to my room and catch a little extra sleep. You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Verona rolled her eyes at Jace's response, allowing him to see a flash of a small smirk. "Are you sure about that Blondie?" She enjoyed teasing him, but she knew he wasn't buying it. Jace was definitely a better kisser than slobber-boy, but she wasn't going to just admit it out loud. If Jace really wanted to hear her admit it, he'd have to really work for it. Just like anything about Verona really. Her gift may attract boys easily, but only few worked hard enough to be considered as anything more than a tool. c; heheh
The brunette watched his attempt to wrangle the papers together neatly and raised an eyebrow at him. She pulled her phone out of her purse sitting carelessly on the ground, and inspected the time. Verona suddenly remembered of the boy she had left  waiting for her to show him around. "Actually, I made plans to meet someone at the computer labs," Verona said, standing up and slinging her bag up upon her arm. She walked a few paces forwards and turned to look over at Jace. "You can walk with me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~   I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Terribly Clef-er at Puns || For Lilac~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2