Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11166

First Day  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Jack glanced at the initiate, feeling pleased when he had seen that the girl looking more relaxed. Good. He had managed to keep his 'promise'. Offering the girl a rare tiny smile, he led the girl to one of the doors, welcoming her to her temporary home. "Would you like to leave your luggage in here?" he asked, dropping his smile to his normal face, "I have time to tour you around the school."
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

Beata Bucks : 11052

PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 am

Chiara answered Jack's question with a simple nod. "That'd be appreciated." A tour, huh? I guess she did need a tour of the school, but at the same time she didn't want to bother him anymore. The boy has already helped a lot. "Are you sure about that? I wouldn't want to bother you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Jack simply shook his head. "Not at all," he said, opening the door for the girl, "I'm pretty bored anyways." Still holding the door out for the girl, he placed Chiara's luggage against the wall, making sure it won't tip over. "So where do you want to go first? Cafeteria? Library? Lounge? Anywhere is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm

"Thanks." The girl said as she walked out the door. Where did she want to go? "Well, I guess anywhere's fine. She said with a slight shrug. She honestly didn't know where she wanted to go. She still didn't know much about the school, so she decided that it would probably be best if Jack decided. After all he is the one acting as the tour guide.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:35 pm

"Er..." Gah, this was going to be a problem. Jack wasn't very good at coming up with ideas, never the less saying them. "If you're hungry, we can stop by the cafeteria. If you're not though, the courtyard seems to be our best bet," he suggested, closing the door behind them. Yeah, that seemed like good enough. Give her two choices to decide instead to force her into one. Speaking of which... he thought, sighing, What kind of tour guide am I, bombarding this person with all these decisions. I am far too considerate.
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Okay, well at least the boy narrowed down the choices to two instead of the 3 or 4 choices that were mentioned earlier. So if she was hungry the can go to the cafeteria and if wasn't then they can go to the courtyard. "Well I'm not too hungry right.... So let's go to the courtyard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: