Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiara

Chiara

Beata Bucks : 11049

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: First Day    First Day  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Chiara got out of the car with her luggage, a small suitcase nothing big and grand. She watched as the car left before turning to her new school. The girl nervously stood in front of the school. Though you can't really blame her about being nervous, coming to a new school and leaving behind all her friends and family . Looking once again at her new school she realized how big it was compared to the one back at home. Chiara felt a bit overwhelmed by all this. What if I get lost? What if I never get use to this place? What if I can't make any friends? Were some thoughts going through her head.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11163

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Why Jack kept going to the Entrance Jack, himself, didn't know. Was it because he wanted more friends? Or did he simply find the place enjoyable? Well the last time he went here, he had quite the adventure, which included food and an icy blizzard. Perhaps something will interesting will come to him again. He turned to the gates and saw a rather confused girl, who was looking at the school anxiously. He couldn't really blame her though...the school really was big. Taking a deep breath, he walked over and nodded to her luggage. "Are you new?" he asked, looking at the girl curiously, "I don't believe I've seen you before." Okay, that wasn't the best introduction but Jack wasn't the one to make long introductions. He was brief and blunt, making him seem unfriendly (although he really is). Hopefully the girl won't mind; that was just who he was.
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Chiara turned and saw a man walking in her direction. "Um.. Y-yes. I am new here." She said a bit nervously. She looked around to see if anyone else was there and then said,"I'm Chiara. Nice to meet you." and after saying that she did a slight bow. She then went back to standing and asked, "And you are?" Hopefully she didn't sound rude to him or anything. I mean it's her first day here and who would want to make any enemies on the first day...

Ooc: Sorry it's short...
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:57 pm

"Jack," he said, smiling slightly, "And the pleasure is mine." Looking away from the girl awkwardly, he wondered what he should say next. He obviously hadn't thought through this very well. Should he tour her around the school? Should he carry her luggage? What did a tour guide do his job anyways? This was all very confusing. Looking back at the school, he pointed towards the dorms' direction. "Would you like him to take you the dorms?" he asked, still avoiding eye contact, "I heard it's a custom for old Beata kids to tour the new ones." Well, not really but he had seen familiar faces do it all the time with the new ones. So why can't he? Besides, he needed some friends anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Chiara let out a small smile when Jack said his name. When Jack offered to take her to the dorm, her smile grew slightly bigger. "T-That would be appreciated." She nodded happily. It was a good thing Jack was nice or at least nice enough to take her to the dorms. As she walked along she heard him say something about a custom. "Oh really? A custom, huh. That's nice." She said as she looked around the campus. As she looked around it might appear as if she wasn't listening to you, but don't worry she is, she can hear you loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Jack nodded and bent down to pick up the girl's luggage, waiting for no answer. It only seemed right if he did. After all, he was quite tall, being 5 feet 7 inches, and he was a person with a fair amount of strength. "Yeah," he simply replied as he started to walk ahead, having not much to say. It wasn't like he wanted to keep the girl bored...it was just that he wasn't much of a conversation starter. He took a deep breath. If he wanted to make this girl comfortable with the academy, he was going to have to suck it up and start talking like any other boy. So why couldn't he? His mouth was slightly ajar, but no words escaped. Darn, this was harder than he thought. Feeling embarrassed, he quickly turned away from the girl, hoping that she hadn't seen his ginormous fail. Well, if the girl wished to keep things less awkward, it was up to her now. She was on her own.
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Ooc: sorry for the late reply

Chiara saw Jack pick up her luggage and she quickly said, "You don't have to carry that. I can do it myself." It made her feel bad that someone she just met is carrying her bag. She quickly followed Jack still feeling bad about having Jack carry her luggage. She took note that the male didn't seem like a very talkative person. "So... Um... Why did you come to this school?" The question somehow managed to slip out. Chiara turned red in embarrassment at her stupid question. He was obviously here because he had a gift. Just like her....
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:58 am

Hm? Why did he come to this school? Well of course it was because he had a gift, right? Wasn't that the whole point of the whole academy? Perhaps the girl was trying to ask about his gift in a subtle way. Maybe she was worried he would be offended if she said it bluntly. But the girl shouldn't feel very anxious around him, for he was blunt as well. "Well," he said, chuckling softly, "I wanted to control my ability of turning into air. Air Mimicry is very exhausting and most times, it takes me quite a while to get from air to human again. Sometimes I get asthma because of it." That was true: sometimes on the cold nights, he could feel the air getting sucked out of him, causing it to be difficult to breath. It was even worse when he was transforming into air. But that was the side effects of Air Mimicry....nothing could helped. "What's your gift?" he asked, looking at the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:00 pm

"Air mimicry? That sounds really cool, but the side effects seem kind of pain."She said. That did seem really cool gift I mean seriously being able to turn into air. Then Jack asked her about her gift."My gift? I...I can manipulate clouds." That's right, her gift was cloud manipulation. She can create clouds, shape clouds, and even ride on them without falling off. She'll admit the gift seemed kind of cool, but she didn't really care about all that much. It wasn't like she hated it or anything, it was just that she didn't have much use to it.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Jack smiled and shrugged modestly. "Heh, thanks but controlling clouds is a pretty impressive too, if you ask me," he replied back, looking at the girl curiously, "And we both happen to have air-related powers." Well sort of anyways. Clouds were made up of air and water but Chiara wouldn't pay attention to that, would she? Perhaps, she was more observant than she showed. "Oh hey, we're almost here," he said in surprise, looking at the building that was slowly drawing near them. It looked big and scary on the outside, yes, but the interior was actually quite "homey". He was sure she'll grow to like it some time in the future. But for now, what did Chiara think?

(Ugh, sorry if it's short)
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 pm

"You really think that?" She asked when Jack commented on her gift. Honestly it kind of surprised her. She didn't really think that other people would find it cool or anything especially here. "Yeah, they both are air related, but mine is kind of also water related." She said in reply to what Jack. She looked and saw that they were approaching a building. 'So those are the dorms.' She took a closer look at the dorms and saw that it didn't look as welcoming as she thought. Hopefully the inside was more welcoming...
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Jack simply nodded to Chiara's surprised statement, staring at the dorms straight ahead. Although his silent personality said otherwise, he honesty did find Cloud Manipulation pretty cool. Because seriously, who wouldn't want to ride a cloud in at least one point of their lives? Exactly: no body. "I know it looks a bit scary on the outside but the interior is a lot more welcoming, I promise," he said suddenly, finally looking back at the girl, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Why did he have to promise for? If Chiara did end up disliking it, he would like a phenomenal jerk. But if he could like it, why wouldn't a more social girl like her not like it? Oh well, he would have to see for himself.
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Chiara smiled. The compliment made her somewhat happy. I mean seriously who wouldn't be happy after getting praised, well actually there might be a few people who wouldn't be happy, but still.... Hearing Jack say the inside was more welcoming made Chiara feel a bit better, but she still couldn't help but feel even the slight bit anxious.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

Jack looked at Chiara's face, trying to figure out her reaction. She looked pleased yet anxious...could she be having fixed feelings? Although the male was proud of being able to comfort the girl a little, he was more disappointed that he couldn't have eased Chiara out of her anxiousness...her nervousness. Sighing, he looked away, towards the building. Well, the only thing now was to show the dorm rooms himself. Opening the door, he took a step aside and gestured for the girl to go in first. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Chiara

Chiara

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:47 pm

"Thank you." Chiara said quietly as she walked into the dorm. She looked around the dorm. It really was a lot nicer on the inside than it was on the outside. She had a pleased smile on her face. Maybe she will enjoy being here at her new school.

(I'm sorry it's short. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day    First Day  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: