Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Old Ones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middie

Middie

Beata Bucks : 12285

The Old Ones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:30 pm

"Well, there certainly are plenty of books here to keep you busy, though I can't promise that any of them are good. This is my first time here and the only good books I've found are in this relative area; all the way in the back." Emily said, stopping herself before she started rambling. She bit her lip to keep herself from talking before she said something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11527

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Nodding in understanding, Renard leaned back a bit on his chair and gazed around all the books. They did seem at least passively interesting, and that had to count for something. "Yeah, they do seem at least a tad interesting... so I guess I'll continue coming back here." He tipped his head to look over at her. "And I suspect I'll find you here as well."

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Emily gave a small nod. "I think back here will be a regular spot to find me at." she replied, and it was true. She enjoyed the quiet and solitude the back of the library provided her; usually no one was that into reading that they would track all the way to the back just to find one book. Well, other than Renard, but he didn't seem so bad.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 pm

"That's good." After giving her a nod, silence overcame them once more, and with an awkward smile he returned to his book, surfing through passages and paragraphs to see if he could even get into this kind of material. At least he had partially-successfully had a conversation with someone. It was much easier when it was only one person, and there was no one else there, and he had a few minutes to force himself to speak... ideal conditions for sure. For awhile he just sat there, content to enjoy the reading material and the company of Emily, but it was beginning to get late, and he was feeling stiff just sitting in one place for that long of time. Closing the book onto his lap, he stretched his arms out and yawned.

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Emily, who had gotten lost in her book, glanced up at Renard. She has almost forgotten he was even there, and felt a tad bad. "Tired?" she asked softly, remembering that she was in a library.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 pm

"Yeah," Renard admitted, glancing over at her before standing up, book in hand. "I should get going. Might as well try to get some sleep." He smiled and offered her his hand once more. "I'm sure we'll see each other again."

Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Smiling slightly, Emily shyly put her hand in his. "I hope so, anyways. It was a true pleasure meeting you, Renard." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm

"As it was a pleasure meeting you. Goodbye Emily." With a smile and a wave, Renard turned around and walked away, going towards the front of the library. Looking down at the book in his hand, he didn't exactly know if he wanted to check it out, but it was a bit too late to go back now, so he had little choice but to head to the front desk and have the librarian check it out. As he stood there, he felt surprised that he actually did want to see Emily again, but it was a nice surprise at least. Perhaps this wouldn't be such a bad year after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Ones   The Old Ones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Old Ones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Library-
Jump to: