Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

seri and viola (closed for me and viola)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11160

seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Viola walked closer to Seri, and put her hands on Seri's shoulder. Viola kissed Seri, holding it for at least half a minute before she pulled away. "Seri." she whispered into her ear. She couldn't speak any more. she felt as if she were frozen, unable to keep talking. She wasn't ready, but she had to force it out, or she would lose Seri.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11190

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 pm

yes viola what is it? the look on viola's face made seri sad. she felt bad for yelling at viola. to her viola looked like she had to confee something to her. but what it was she was on sure of. what ever it is you have to say to me go ahead and say it.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Viola hugged Seri as hard as she could, not letting go."I....Lo" she couldn't finish her sentence. Why couldn't she say it? She knew how Viola felt, yet she couldn't say it. "Love...You." she said. I did it. I actually did it. She knew what would happen next, but she was still scared.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:10 pm

I love you two. she pulled her in for a kiss. trying to gain access to stick her touge into viola mouth. she was scared she would mess up there frist time toghter she was nerves and was afraid of messing this up for viola. viola I don't want to mess this up for you. i'm scared I will screw your frist time up what if I don't do it right?
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Viola pulled away, shaking her head. She didn't want it to happen here. She lay down on the floor, stilled tired despite her short nap. She curled up in a fetal position, and closed her eyes. "Tomorrow we'll pick up where we left off." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 pm

ok but what if I still mess it up? I don't want to mess up your frist time and have you hate me for it.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 pm

"I won't care." she said. She honestly didn't care if she messed. She loved her whether she messed everything up or not. She couldn't hate her if she even wanted to.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:12 pm

how about we go eat lunch instead? I want to wait Intel your older. seri said looking hopefull. she really wanted to wait tell the time was right. so she wouldn't scare viola off. and she felt that they should date for a few years. how about we wait imtel your 18 I can wait really I can?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seri and viola (closed for me and viola)   seri and viola (closed for me and viola) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

seri and viola (closed for me and viola)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2