Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aessa

Aessa

Beata Bucks : 11163

Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Aessa walked around the conservatory, gawking at the variety of plants. Throughout her whole day, Aessa had been going around the academy, just to find a teeny tiny flaw of the school. Unfortunately though, she had come up empty-handed and now, she had nothing to prove her theory that the whole school was a stinky, horrible, and unfit place for students to live in. So here she was, doing the total opposite of her job: admiring the place. Aessa immensely hated herself for it and she wanted to run out of the place and scream but then again..... she had to admit that whoever was taking care of the plants was doing it very nicely. The leaves of the plants were lush and bright green: an obvious sign that it's healthy. "If only..." Aessa sighed, not bothering to finish her sentence.

Last edited by Aessa on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11187

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:53 pm

sire was watering the plants. And using her powers to make animals that would help her. she saw aessa and quickly ran over to her new friend. Aessa over here.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm

(Just a question: should Aessa call you Seri or Sire?)

Aessa smiled. "Hey," she said cheerfully, making her way towards Seri, "Where did you get the animals from?" The animal sight was new for her to see, just seeing random creatures help water the greenery. In a way, it was cute and very sweet; it made her heart melt from the cuteness.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:28 pm

i made them with my powers rember? Sire liked viola alot infacr she was in love with her. but then agina Assea was cute to. she was starting to have feelings for both of them and it was driving her nuts. Assea these little cuties are called rainbowgaters. There bees mixed wirh aligetors mixed with butterflies. they sure are cute arn't they?

(she goes by both)
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:35 pm

(Oh I see...thanks :D)

Aessa laughed. "Oh right," Aessa said sheepishly, feeling embarrassed. It was just like Aessa to forget tiny stuff like this. Her brain had been killing her ever since her mission to destroy Beata's perfect reputation. Well...not destroy per say. Just to prove wrong. "Yeah they're adorable. I wish I had a cool power just like yours," Aessa said, looking at them in admiration. It was true, though Aessa would prefer no power at all. She then realized she never told anybody her power yet...at least not at this school
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:42 pm

COOL DID YOU JUST SAY MY POWER WAS COOL? my power isn't cool before it came in i was traveling the world making music for thounds of screaming fans and now. i am a freack of nerure lirtary. sire never thought her powers as cool borthersome, and freacky mabye not cool.

(i think sire likes your character and viola at the same time now)
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 pm

(Oh really? LOL, that should be interesting for Aessa.)

Aessa looked at Seri in interest. "You were a musician?" Aessa asked, looking at Seri curiously. For most of her childhood, the only places she went to were at school and at home, but never the world. Aessa always wondered how it was like to travel to Paris or Italy. Maybe she would when she could control her power a bit better. "The only power I have is being a fairy," Aessa admitted, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:05 pm

(yeah so she is confused on who to choose)

yeah i was up intell last year. life was sweet singing autographs, cds, posters you name it. anyway sorry i yelled at you. are we still good? she looked her over
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 pm

"Oh haha, it's okay. You were just surprised, that's all," Aessa said, smiling, "Do you know how to play any instrument? The only instrument she could play was the flute but she wasn't even that good. She was just as bad as playing it as she was with her power, which she could tell you was really, really bad.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 pm

"Piono and i can sing." was her only real answer
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 pm

"Oh," Aessa replied back, looking ahead thoughtfully. She then went over to the rainbowgators and petted one of them softly. Hopefully, they did not mind. She then looked around for a water can to help. Despite hating the school in geneal, Aessa had the impulse to water the plants, just to make things...better.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 pm

i got a crush on you and another one of my friends viola.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 pm

What? Aessa asked, surprised, "You're kidding me right? Aessa always thought herself as straight but now, her friend was confessing to her. Why was she saying this so suddenly? Was Seri trying to make a light joke or something? Aessa sure hoped so.

Yup, this school was weird.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:23 pm

don't worry my heart. truthfully belongs to viola.
Back to top Go down
Aessa

Aessa

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Aessa sighed in relief. Even though she had no idea who this "Viola" was, she was glad that Seri wasn't totally crushing on her. "O-oh, that's great!" Aessa said, trying to keep herself steady. To Aessa, achieving friendship was high on her priority list so the last thing she needed was to freak out in front of only friend. Because even she knew that it wasn't Seri's fault if she felt the way she felt. It was just...life.

(Hey do you want to invite Viola in :D?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)   Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowers are nice, right? (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next