Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My new temporary Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby

Beata Bucks : 11151

My new temporary Home Empty
PostSubject: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Mehoko stepped out of the car, she had just arrived at the Academy. 'How interesting' she thought out loud. She observed her suroundings, there was trees, a couple benches, and a few people inside the gate. Mehoko grabbed her suitcase and her backpack out of the trunk and watched the car go off into the distance. She sighed as she walked in through the front gate, this was going to be her new home. Mehoko sighed and sat on the bench next to her. Thats when she heard a bunch of noise and noticed all her supplies in her backpack had fell out. She quickly tried to shove everything back into the backpack.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:04 pm

A young man stepped out into the open, having no destination in particular in mind, he was simply wandering. He paused when he saw a new stranger shuffle around with her things, looking a bit lost as she found a bench to sit on - her items quickly toppling onto the floor. He quickly walked over, "Hey, you need a hand there?" The blonde boy asked, leaning over and helping pick up a few of her things before she really got the chance to answer. Judging by the items on the ground, she had to be a new student here.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Toby

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:10 pm

"Oh yes, thank you."

Mehoko looked up at the young boy, she was greatfull. She had no idea where she was going to be going. Mehoko then shoved some more things into her backpack and zipped it up fast, she made a fool of herself. 'Damn my clumsyness.' she thought to herself.

"Hello, I am Mehoko. If you could not tell, I am quite new here. I mean literally, my parents just dropped me off. Do you know where I should be going? Also thank you for helping."

Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Jason laughed a bit lightly, "Hey, don't sweat it." He said quickly, waving his hand and shooing away any thoughts of trouble. In the situation he was in, he had been helping out new students for a very long time; although she would be the first one he would have helped in a while - at least, brand new students like her who hadn't even found their room yet. Oh, he supposed that would be a good place to start. "We can go and check you into your dorm room. They're a little crowded, but we can get you settled in for now?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Toby

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:43 pm

"Oh thank why thank you"

Mehoko smiled lightly, and picked up her suitcase. She brought her backpack around her shoulder and made sure all the pockets where zipped up. She got a better view of the place, she noticed their was a fountain and a few more trees and flowers and much more students than she noticed earlier.

"So where off to?"

Ooc: Can we move the topic to dorm rooms? Can you start the topic so you could continue your character's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:43 pm

ooc;; i moved the actual topic itself. >w> heh.

Jason smiled back a bit, "Yeah, don't mention it. It's no problem." The Autumn was going to offer to help carry her things, making a gesture to pick up her suitcase for her, but she seemed to beat him too it. The young man bit his lip and took a step back, shrugging it off. "We'll have to go through the courtyard to get to the dorms. It's not too long of a walk, though." He said, starting to walk off in that direction - he held open the first building's door for her. "What's your name, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Toby

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:21 pm

"Oh, okay. I am fine with walking"

She smiled sweetly, 'How kind of him' Mehoko thought to herself. She just then noticed that the young man was going to help her carry her things, and then backed off for she had grabbed her things sooner. He held the door open for her, and then proceeded to ask her name.

"Oh, it is Mehoko. And your's?"

She nodded her head in appreciation as she walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new temporary Home   My new temporary Home Empty

Back to top Go down

My new temporary Home
Page 1 of 1