Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11722

Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED]   Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:16 pm

"U-Uh, sure, I guess." He'd expected her to go for something a tad less challenging, but oh well, he'd just go easy on her. He wasn't very good to begin with. Opening the game, he went for the friends list and challenged Cyth's profile to a battle. "Just click accept, pick your class, and we'll be ready to go," and at her agreement he chose Paladin, clicking start. It took them a few seconds to queue into a match (why is that even necessary? :^I) and soon they recieved their starting cards. It put him as first- damnit, he preferred going second. His cards were: Core Hound, War Golem, and a River Crocolisk.  He replaced the Core Hound-- and got a Stormwind Champion. Great. He sighed, and waited for his fourth card. He got a Goldshire Footman. Sweet.

Sam plays a Goldshire Footman onto the battlefield, using his 1 mana and then ends his turn. And they played for quite a while, Sam eventually losing, and then him teaching Luna some more basic things and good strategies, then showing her where to download it. The end. ;v;

OOC: Luna will have 4 cards to choose from, and the option to replace one at the beginning. She will then receive a card called 'The Coin' which gives you an extra mana crystal for a single turn. On her turn, she will recieve a fifth card. (This is just an example for you. I'd just say that this could be topic end, because it'd be really hard to roleplay an entire Hearthstone battle.. cx)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9174

Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED]   Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Ooc:

Yup.

Topic end.
Back to top Go down

Stopping by for a Visit [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2