Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:33 pm

OOC;; It's fine. Laggy network is making it difficult to post.

IC;; Wait... he was paying? She was personally going to pay for her portion since it didn't really matter in the end... She ate pretty little most of the time, so it didn't make that much of a difference if she did her own portion. "U-u....uhmm.... I-I... I can pay for my o-own portion of the meal.........." Now then... meal. What was she going to order? Taking a quick scan on the menu, her eyes seemed to shine when she got to the part she loved most. Yes, have fun, Lamia has a wonderful sweet tooth. It seemed only natural for a person like her to have that sort of preference... Right? Closing the menu, she gave a small smile, holding up one finger, before saying a bit more, "H-hey.... G-g... got my order thought up o-of." Inhaling a bit of air for a quick breath before continuing, the time thief softly said, "H-hmm... T-thank you for inviting m-me... O-out... W-w... With.... Y-you..." You need to speak up. Seriously. ;v;
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10213

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:46 pm

"O-oh okay." Katsuo replied, nodding when she said she would pay. He wasn't exactly rich anyways, and it was better to agree than argue. He wasn't the argumentative type, and it didn't seem like Lamia was either. He took a moment to think of his own order...Yep, let's just go with the little cakes and some water. Those things were delicious. When she thanked him, he put his menu down and smiled. "Well, it's...A treat to have you around. I d-don't exactly know a lot of people here, so..." He trailed off, not really knowing what to say. To avoid awkwardness, he turned slightly in his seat and waved to the waitress. She took the signal as a sign that they were ready to order(which is exactly what it was) and walked over with a friendly expression on her face.

"Hello there, my name is Kenna! What will you two be having today?"

Ooc: Random waitress.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Oh boy, the peppy random waitresses... Not good. Not good at all. Those type of girls always made her so anxious... Looking down to the ground, she tried to do her best to not activate her powers from how much she was trembling. Alright, Aiko was sort of an exception - they didn't really talk much in the end; she walked away almost immediately. "U-u...uhh............" Lamia was really nervous, nervous enough that she had basically lost any words on what to say. Taking out her phone real quick, she slowly typed in her order and sent the text to Katsuo. Well, wait... What was she doing? Too late, she needs to stop hiding behind others or in any way, be a parasite to them. Stop depending on them... As much as she wanted to, it's not likely to happen. The text had the order, 'Bibimbap with kimchi small... water... small mint chocolate ice cream shake... S-sorry...'
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 am

Katsuo felt his phone buzz in his pocket and took a sideways glance down at it, one hand pulling it half-way out and flipping it open. He looked at Lamia and nodded. "We'll have bibimbap with kimchi, small; a water; a small mint chocolate ice cream shake..." He glanced at his phone again to make sure that was all for Lamia. Yep; now for his order. "...And two dangos with a medium green tea, please." He wasn't that hungry, and he always had favored the little rice-flour dumplings. He didn't question Lamia's sugar-filled order, since he really didn't mind(he grew up with Aiko I mean seriously).

The waitress quickly wrote it all down, figuring they had others coming or something. "Got it." She replied, giving a short, polite bow to the pair. "I'll bring it all over once it's ready."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 pm

"I-I.....I'm sorry..." Lamia said once the waitress left. She truly needed to learn to speak for herself in any situation possible - seriously, she wasn't a very bold person - due to how little she had of social interaction ever since then. Not bothering to look at him as they waited for the orders, the girl quietly fiddled around with one of the roses in her hair, realizing that she had slowly done exactly what she vowed not to do - fall in love again. Okay, yeah, blah, Calum was three years ago. Yet, he was the only person who bothered to accept her even when no one else did - except for Kearn, because that was her brother. It was basically why she didn't really bother with guys these days, to keep her promise. Yet, why was it that Katsuo was different?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:50 pm

"It's alright. I don't mind..." Katsuo reassured her in a gentle tone. He too was growing a bit nervous and/or awkward, waiting there silently for the waitress. He had invited her out to talk some, but they weren't really doing much. Maybe he should say something. "S-so, uh..." He tried to be polite by looking at her when he talked, but he could feel his face begin to heat up so he had to look back down, feeling a little stupid and embarrassed for not "manning-up".
"...I h-hope I didn't pick a bad place for us to meet." He began, trying to start with some small-talk. Topics, topics...Need to think of some casual conversation topics.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Well, they've really started a huge gigantic awkward mess. Really, was it so hard to go and casually talk to a friend? Wait... Did she just think of him as a friend? Actually, of course she would - why else would he invite her out? Sure, she was a bit forward into asking if this was a date or not, but... She couldn't have been serious about that. After all, this was just a casual friendly meeting with a guy who she happens to like talking to and being with. Oh, what was she thinking, it hurt her head from all the confusing thoughts that she conjured up about the situation at hand. Slightly glancing over at Katsuo, Lamia quietly replied, "....... U-u....uhmm.... I-I....I don't mind any place... A-as long as you're happy...." Taking a deep breath, the girl was shifting uncomfortably around, not sure what else to say.

Though, it became obvious that she had become a bit warm, heating up as all these emotions came in. The last time - you know what, no. Everyone is already aware of that situation, no more repeats on that. She had to get over it, she had to... Come on... Just get... Over it. As much as she wanted to, promises meant everything to her, and, breaking one would be like her throwing away her own life but releasing all the time she had left. Which she felt like doing at the moment, but, that wouldn't be right to do in front of someone. Not like she could really control it anyway.

OOC;; I need to stop using "she" so much in a post. Laaaaaaame. Echo-chan bakadesu. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Ooc: Heh, I do that a lot owo *high-fives*

Ic: That last part made him blush a bit anyways. Was he really...Was he warming up to Lamia, like more than he expected? Sure they were friends and it was normal--No, no it wasn't. They were constantly nervous around each other despite happy to be there at the same time. What? Normally, these feelings would be really obvious...For other people, anyways. Katsuo didn't really grow up with any friends that were girls aside from Aiko, which was different since they were siblings; twins for a matter of fact. But he had a feeling that this wouldn't be normal even if he was friends with some other random girls. Perhaps it was because Lamia was so much like him? She made him feel happier than he had been for a long time, but why? Well, he was right to be put in the House of Winter: questions were always buzzing in his mind no matter what. Yet again, this felt different though! He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Um, it's good that you're okay with my choice; I was kind of unsure w-when picking." Katsuo replied, silently taking in a breath afterwards. Try and keep calm bro, just breath. Do you know what breathing is? Okay good. Just keep doing that. Where was that damn waitress?

Ooc: Kat doesn't know what common sense love is and it's kind of sad D:
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:01 pm

OOC;; *high fives~ <3*

IC;; Dang, this is like the most anxious situation for her to be in. Where was the waitress with the food? While she was a bit hungry, Lamia didn't want to say anything out loud - she can't be loud anyway, so that's totally a silly idea to even think of. Too many questions, anxiety... skittish, nervous. Too much that she could barely handle. Hurry up you stupid waitress, this won't end well at all. "I-I....I'm not very... p-p...picky about things.... A-anywhere I-is fine... a-as... long as the p-person is happy..." Glancing around nervously, seriously feeling that she wasn't going to do well any longer, it was true though. Maybe Katsuo got the wrong message - she couldn't exactly like anyone else. Stupid Winter house making her not have any idea what to do. Bad Winter; bad.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:13 pm

Katsuo nodded in understanding and looked behind him to see the waitress coming towards them. Oh, there she is. What the hell happened back there? He thought, seeing how her face seemed to be red from irritation.
"Sorry for the wait you two." Kenna said in the most friendly tone she could muster. "Our...Baker was being a little clumsy." She placed down what they had ordered, before quickly bowing, as if she wanted to go back and cool off as fast as she could before she ended up accidentally yelling at a customer. "A-anything else you'd like?"

Katsuo blinked and glanced at Lamia. "I don't think so..." He replied quietly, a bit nervous that this lady might suddenly scream at them if he talked any louder.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Glancing from Katsuo to the waitress that suddenly appeared behind him, Lamia nervously fiddled her fingers. Obviously, there was something on her mind, but, she didn't want to talk about it too much. What to say and how to say it without upsetting the server more? Placing her hand up to her forehead, covering her golden eye, she quietly said, though, again, scarcely audible, "T-the k-k...kimchi doesn't have any eggs... Right...?" It was a strange thing to ask - that's for sure, yet she bothered with it anyway. Why? Well, let's see. Allergic reactions to eggs were very severe, likely to cause fatality, kinda need to avoid them. Dying on a date... Sounds fun. The waitress, oh she was scared to the heavens about her right now - getting scolded would completely lower her self-confidence and cause her to mentally... and physically, break down. Not good... not good at all.

Not a good idea to break down in front of the guy you like - wait, what...? No, you saw nothing, alright? Good. To be honest, Lamia had just kept developing feelings for him, yet, she still kept her emotions the same with Calum. What was she supposed to do in a situation where you can't get over the past yet you seem to be at the same time? How does that even work? Now that she thought about it, feelings... Who weighed more? She didn't want to rush anything or do anything stupid at that fact, yet, she kept getting embarrassed over the littlest things and the most unnoticeable things. What was with her?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm

The waitress looked in surprise at Lamia. Something about eggs? It was hard to hear her. "Er, if you're wondering about eggs, there aren't any in your dishes. Kimchi is mostly made of vegetables and sauces, while I don't see why there'd be eggs in your other dishes; aside the dangos anyways. Those might." She explained, glancing at Katsuo's little plate of dumplings that she had recently brought out.
Katsuo looked at Lamia and then the waitress. He was tempted to ask her to question the cook about ingredients, just to be safe, but rethinking that now...It didn't seem like a good idea. Did Lamia not like eggs? Or maybe she couldn't have them for some diet or simply because they made her sick or something.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 pm

"O-o...oh.... A-alright, thank you..." Lamia replied, looking down to the floor and quietly shuffling her feet back and forth. Catching Katsuo's look, it appeared obviously, that he was confused. Yet, how was she supposed to explain to him about that? She wasn't one to eat eggs, thanks to her most severe allergy to it, but... She didn't want to say how many times she's made the mistake of not asking before, dying, and then coming back to life thanks to her Spring brother. That'd be really... interesting to explain. Hey, when you miss four years of life, you want to just see what you didn't see and just try it all. Exactly, what Lamia did, so, she made the many mistakes of eating the wrong food without knowing about the eggs in them. Unfortunately, this allergy was staying with her permanently, which meant that she'd miss more than she could actually think of.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:32 pm

The waitress nodded and walked away quickly. Katsuo finally spoke up. "S-so um...How has your day been so far?" He asked, just for casual conversation's sake. Things had already gotten a bit awkward with the waitress and all, but hopefully things would settle down now. He poked at a dango, wondering whether to start eating or not. He probably should before something else happened and he got too nervous to eat.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Not exactly the brightest when thinking about what to say about her day, Lamia just gave a casual shrug, unable to really think about whether today was alright or not. It didn't exactly seem any different than any other day - just a simple ordinary day with a slightly tweaked daily routine. After this was back to her dorms to go and see what else she had to do before heading out to the studios or reading a book in the library. Most of the time it was studios, mainly due to the fact that the Winter could read in there as well as the library, but not vice versa. It'd be too noisy to play an instrument inside the quiet book place, and too many people would interrupt her art process by asking what she was doing. At that moment, in the moment to decide to wait for her kimchi to cool down and to wait for the rest of her meal, the time thief grabbed her notebook from her purse with her sketch materials before starting to draw.

Her current image
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next