Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Topic Uno.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12279

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Craig had left the crowed room where people where sleeping. He needed space. Stars sparkled above hima beautful sight, but the trees gave the lake an eerie shadow. The pale teenager had beent ehre so long, fish were swimming around him. He leaned againsty the smooth trunk of a tree and began to sing, a low, calming voice in the silence. Words echoed everywhere and the fish scattered at the sudden sound. Frogs croaks started, causing Craig to break off. He pulled out a phone, just as he had when he first got to the school. A pale girls face showed up and Craig did nothing but stare for a few minutes. It was his sister, the one without the powers. it was kind of easy to understand, their mother being powerless as well. Instead of staying, his older sister was heart broken and angry. She left to college and he was sent to crappy Beata, forced to leave his friends. "I hate this damn school." he muttered, voice laced with anger.

Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:07 pm

"Don't we all," said a voice above Craig. Hanging upside down from a branch by her knees was Hosa. She black hair hung from her head as she crossed her arms. She had been a bat moments before, and hadn't even noticed Craig until he had spoken. She glanced at him, not even minding the blood rushing to her head. "So...Why are you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:20 am

Hosa's voice nearly gave Craig a heart attack; his body slipped and the only thing between him and the lake was his bookbag. Righting himself, he glanced up at her. "What are you doing ut here"? he countered. Then the sickly white face looked back up. "Needed to get away for a bit. This school is killing me slowly." he groaned. Truth be told, he was thinking of why he had gotten the powers.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:28 am

Hosa giggled softly at Craig as she watched him panic. "I was here first, first of all." With that, she used her legs to swing herself upright so she was now sitting on the branch, before jumping to the forest ground. "I've never liked school, I was always mocked and tease, but I am hoping that it will go better...but everybody seems to be so much richer then me. I guess I've always been worried that people won't hang out with me because my parents don't have a lot of money."
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 am

Craig felt pretty bad for her. "I was pretty popular at school." he informed her, not sure if standing up was a good idea. Well, he was known for bad behaviour, not following the rules, and 'snapping' back at the teachers. "I can hang out with you. Don't really care about money." Flicking hair out his face, he tilted his head. "Well, I could help you out with the money issue, if you want." He shoved his hands in the pockets of his thin jacket. Craig didn't really care if she was rich or not, though. Friends were friends.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:26 pm

She shook her head as she leaned against the tree, her blue eyes shining dimly in the faint moonlight. "We have enough money to get by, and that is what counts." Hosa paused for a second, also placing her hands in her jacket pocket. "And...I would love to hang out with you. If we are going to be friends however we should get to know each other. What is your power?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

"I can change how I look." the words were slow and unsure, as though he didn't really understand the question. He decided to show her instead of explaining. Slowly, Craig's brown hair turned lighter until it was a shimmering blonde. It took some concentration to hold it like that, mainly because he had recently discovered it. Some of it was still brown, but soon enough all of the teens hair was the same color. Though, it was to hard to keep up and his hair went back to brown. "It's pretty uselesss, though." Craig muttered.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Hosa's eyes glimmered as she leaned forward. "Ooo, you can shapeshift too?" A large grin appeared on her face as stood tall, started to mess with her black hair as she pulled it into a ponytail. "I can't shapeshift into other humans. Any animal thought; I can do. Like a bat; I was a bat before you spoke. That is how I suddenly appeared above you. Name an animal, I'll try to turn into it! I do have a bad habit of not turning into the right one but..." she just drifted off, a large smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic Uno. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Uno.   Topic Uno. Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic Uno.
Page 1 of 1