Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hello Again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:25 am

A young girl entered the school through the gates, the familiar school yet again wowing her. The girls' 'vacation' was over, and she could yet again join the others in the Autumn branch. Her smile faded quickly as she drew back up her hood, and the jeans she wore went fairly well with her boots, as they covered half of her legs. Striding with her bag of textbooks towards the doors, her eyes scanned the area for anyone else. Quietly enough, she reached the fountain, and ran her fingers along the edges.

Luna was glad to be back, but the teen had her worries about any changes she was unaware of, yet would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:17 am

OOC;; Because I don't RP her as much as Lamia c;

IC;; Well, returning student, meet new student... Sort of. She's already been placed into Spring, so she wasn't that new, but new enough that she still had trouble navigating around every now and then. To fix that problem, she's been drawing out her own maps, making reminders to herself where what was there, and other stuff. And right now, she was planning to head out into Rosebury for a bit. That was when she spotted another girl by the fountain. She didn't seem lost, she seemed pretty comfortable. Maybe she was a returning student?

In her normal, not so fox-like form with her twin tails and ears, Aethra had at least learned that much to switch between her appearances. Mainly because she was unsure how this returning student was going to judge her. She tried her best to keep her mind clear to make sure that nothing unexpected happened, but of course, well... That wasn't going to happen anytime soon. The moment she walked over, the fountain seemed to over-flood and burst broken and... Well, started raining and snowing at the same time. Was she really that nervous that her own power decided to go against her? That was... ridiculous.

"Not good..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:27 am

When the fountain burst, Luna grew startled, and staring at it caused the fountain to freeze quickly, giving herself a headache. Her power was growing stronger, yes, but still gave her a headache to use. "No real h-harm done." Luna replied, still looking away to hide her pale face, a feature amung her freeze vision, which lasted a few minutes. Her hood had seemed to fall off in the act, and her black braided hair could be seen. Quickly flipping it back up, she turned around. Her blue eyes scanned the girl in front of her, and Luna couldn't decide anything else to say, so she picked back up her bag and looked away. "I-uh, am Luna, from Autumn dorm."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:30 pm

"I apologize... My powers, aren't very well-controlled," Aethra said, bowing with apology. She remembered seeing it freeze - Jackie has though powers. She always thought that Beata didn't appear to have students with the same powers unless they were related in some way. That's interesting. She may be a returning student, but the same gift? Huh, oh well. She had done the same thing when she was testing Katsuo and Aiko out, but... whatever, back on topic. "Hello, I would be Aethra and I'm off Spring. It's a pleasure to meet you, Luna." The other girl was probably thinking "what the heck is with this girl and those ridiculous formalities with the bowing and everything? I mean really, wtf is this? a palace?" Well, whether or not, it was her nature, growing up as part of a rich family - almost millionaire or millionaire - and her family working for the government and such. Nothing else is expected except for genuine formalities, respect, order, and being polite. Extremely polite.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Looking towards her bag, she pulled out her campus map and scanned it over, before flipping down her hood for good this time, letting her black hair free from the bundles prison. Her blue eyes were brightly lit, and she concentrated not to freeze the map. Once she marked her spot, Luna put her map away and smiled. "Sorry, I had to make sure I knew my way to the dorms... but it is a great pleasure to meet you, Aethra." She said, nodding respectfully. "I hope not to be nosy, but what is your power? I keep track of other students' powers to study how they affect them, I hope you do not mind?" The teen asked, making sure to ask before researching Aethra's power for frther information.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 pm

"The way you act, you seem like you would be a Winter student. But... I don't give people my power's description - it's more fun to have them figure it out," Aethra replied, apologizing that she wasn't willing to give it to her. However, she was always taking notes, whether physically or mentally through just remembering. It's a bit scary that she remembers all the details so well, but you could call it her "second" power.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Luna frowned, but it seemed to fade quickly. Disappointment never affected Luna long, and it was alright. "I would see myself in Winter, but Autumn is fine... yet it does get boring as no one there really socialized much when I first got here..." She trailed off, pulling a composition notebook from her bag and a pen before writing something down quickly, and shoving it back into her bag. "Also, its fine. I have had many not like sharing their gifts' description or name." She added.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:21 pm

"Ah, I see. I never realized that - Spring and Autumns are quite different from what I heard, but you don't seem that... out of the ordinary," Aethra replied. She was running out of words to say without getting improper. What to do? What to do? What to do? Reusing words aren't any good and get boring to hear, yet she bothers with repeating "My apologies" or "I apologize" or the like. Get a grip girl, you'll screw this up for yourself - literally. At least she was a calm person and able to recollect her thoughts easily. Calm down, just conceal it. Just, conceal it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:04 am

Luna yet ahain nodded, and put a hand on her own arm. "Do you like Spring dorm?" She asked, hoping not to be nosy or rude. Luna was terrified of herself messing up, and strived to not, and be correct all the time. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, her eyes went to her bag and she pulled out a strawberry. "Want one?" She asked, holding one out to Aethra before picking another from her bag. If you didn't look closely- you couldn't tell these strawberries were slightly chilled to bring out a richer flavor, well, it seemed to for Luna.

OOC: Shorter post, my throat hurts badly... yet it isn't strep throat.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:11 pm

"Truthfully, I haven't moved in yet... I plan to though, however after I have completed to pack up everything," Aethra replied, wondering as to why she was curious about her preference to the Spring Dorms. She personally didn't know who her dorm mates were either. Looking down at the strawberry, being the observant one she was, she picked it up carefully and examined it, seeing slight frost on the berry's outer sides. To be honest, she had brought her own chocolate covered strawberries to go out to eat. It wasn't nice to decline or anything, not at all, but she didn't want to take it because she had her own. Blinking a bit, the mirage inducer let out a sigh, her expression unchanging. Within a few moments, her eyes were closed, unrealizing, the strawberry from Luna's hand had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again!   Hello Again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: