HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Welcome to Beata Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 4712

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:54 pm

"T-thank you!" she said, speaking up a little and looking up at him. Still, it looked like he was having troubles... While she felt bad, it was a bit too late now. And besides... as selfish as it was, she didn't really want to carry it around either.

"Y-yeah..." she agreed, suddenly looking back down again. Evelyn longed to say something else, anything else, to keep the conversation from dying off, but it just didn't come from out of her mouth.

"Uh... are..." she started, before going quiet again. "Are... you new too...?" Evelyn finished, her eyes flicking up at him.

Admin

Beata Bucks : 1842

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Alicia was speechless for quite a few moments, her eyes growing even wider than before. "Oh, Are you alright...?" She looked rather confused, seeing nothing but an old pail of clothing before the mound moved. She let out a gasp when she saw the puppy's head pop out. How weird, she'd never seen anything like it. "Sir, you're adorable!" She smiled again softly, scratching him behind the ear.

___

"Yeeeaahhhhh. It's no problem." Jace shifted the tank around in his arms; he didn't expect getting such a workout for just being a gentleman. He didn't mind the silence at all, though since she stopped speaking, he had honestly forgotten why he was there... Why was he holding a giant tank again? Oh - right... His golden gaze flickered down to meet her. "Nah. I've been here since my folks moved into the area. Where you from?" He explained, his voice trailing off as he tried to mutter a question back. Alright, they had five minutes before he said "fuck it" and rushed everyone inside. He was already sick of carrying this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com
Mount
Hamburglar

Beata Bucks : 3473

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 pm

"Heh, and I can still talk, too." After Montare was done being pet and scratched, he hopped off the bench in front of Alicia. "Now if you don't mind, I'll be shifting ba-" he suddenly stopped speaking, realizing the situation. "Uhm, would you be so kind as to, uhm, carry my clothing into the forest so I may get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Alicia drew her hand back with a look of wonder on her face. "Of course." She answered immediately, happy to do him the small favor; that is, until the situation finally caught up to her, her face then turned a bright shade of red. "I- I mean - Dear me... I didn't think about..." She bit lightly on her thumb, trying to come up with something nice to say - but failing. Well, she had already agreed. With light, dainty hands she picked the clothes and his bag. Alright, just drop them off - ditch him with the bag, walk back.
What an awkward first day...

Sorry to get carried away with the topic, folks.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 4245

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Just because I'm too lazy to actually go and look at the other posts, Lindsey walked up with a bright smile on her face. So this was the school. As she entered the flood of people surrounding the entrance of the school, she couldn't help but stare at the buildings and take in the beautiful scenery. It was so astounding to think of just how long these buildings must have been here. From the looks of it, it was a really long time. "Ah, this is going to be so exciting!" She shouted as she looked around for whoever was in charge of the large group of people. She really wanted to get this tour or whatever-- if there even was one-- started. She wanted to see what life was going to be like here.

"Eh, this place is okay. The air here is too cold. It's not humid enough. How are you going to stand this?" A voice rang inside of Lindsey's head. The was was all too familiar to her and she just rolled her eyes as a rather small-ish-sorta spider crawled from underneath the girl's hair and onto her shoulder. It was only about an inch and a half in length which to Lindsey was just an average size whereas everyone else thought the poor thing was huge.

The girl gave a slight shrug, careful not to let the small arachnid lose her balance. "Oh, come on Hynzi. Don't be that way. I'm sure you'll like it here! But for now, just... stay out of sight. I don't want to freak this whole crowd out," She muttered as Lindsey finally spotted someone she might be able to talk to. Walking up to Scilene, she gave her a large, goofy smile as she held out her hand almost immediately. "Hi there!" She said. "I'm Lindsey Waycross. What's your name?"

"Oh, I see how it is. Blame it all on the spider over here. It's always the spider's fault!" Hynzi's voice continued inside of Lindsey's head before she disappeared again behind her friend.

~*~Adding fluff n stuff~*~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

"I see..."

Evelyn's eyes widened a bit at Jason's question, looking up at Jason, but she answered anyways. "H-helena." she muttered. "...In Montana..." She couldn't help but notice the obvious strain he was under. It wasn't that heavy, was it? She frowned a little bit before looking at the tank again. Sushi's gills were flared out, and his pretty fins were all spread out. "Maybe you could... set it down for a bit...?" she ventured, looking up at the boy.

Queen of Shotas

Beata Bucks : 2511

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Scilene blinked up, her blue eyes at first confused, Is she talking to me? Then they brightened. She is! Quickly sitting up, she quickly matched Lindsey's goofy smile. "Hiya! I am Scilene!" Hopefully people here where nice. She figured as much, they where Ll going to a new school, and looking for someone to call their friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiny

Beata Bucks : 4834

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Gilda walked up to the school, taking in all the sights. She shifted her suitcase to he other hand, before strapping her guitar case over her shoulder. I'm so nervous... She thought to herself, glancing around at all the people. She shook her head, trying to clear her worries. No, It'll be fine, I'm just worrying too much again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
Queen of Shotas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:15 pm

A boy with brown hair, and stormy grey eyes, stood in the crowed, trying to comprehend what he had been stuck with. His back aching with the shear number of scrolls in his backpack, his suitcase filled with his clothing, and a few more scrolls. His father, had wanted him to bring as many as he could. He even hand tried to get him to bring a whole mother suitcase full. Shin had convicted his father to send it in the mail sometime. Shin laughed a little as he imagened that his father had already sent it. Shin could understand that Pops had wanted him to learn as much has he could, and he appreciated it a lot. His little sister had just complained that he got all the talent, and she was stuck with being normal. Shin had told her that being normal isn't all that bad. She had just shrugged and walked off. His sister was sassy like that. His mother...well, she had died a few months earlier, from cancer. Something he hated to bring up. Shin's father had it also decided in his mind, that having Shin go to a school to practice his powers was a good idea aswell. Which Shin had nearly laughed at. Although, being here now, actually being with other people who had powers, and who understood what he was going through, it was a great experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 4245

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:08 pm

"Ooh, that's a pretty name!" Lindsey replied, wrapping her hands together behind her back and standing on her toes. She wasn't very sure what to say to Scilene, but she seemed like a pretty cool person. "How are you?" She asked, trying to start a conversation, already forgetting about Hynzi on her back who was still grumbling to herself about not being able to enjoy the sun. The poor little spider didn't really see a point of going wherever Lindsey went if she couldn't enjoy the same sights as her little human friend.

~*~Adding fluff n stuff~*~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splotch
Queen of Shotas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Scilene flushed. "Why, uh, thank you!" She wasn't used to getting these comments. People here are so nice!"I am fine, though, this is such a big crowd, what is the point of making us stand around here, ya know?" She chuckled a little and returned the question, her eyes bright, like she was into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Jason put on a brighter smile for her, not wanting her to think that this was such a hard task for him or anything, which it totally was, but he didn't want her knowing that... Sorta. At least, not as bad as it really was. "No, I got it~." Jace insisted, shifting it around in his arms again, careful not to startle the fish. "Just goes to show how out of shape I really am." He tried to joke lightly.

___

"Josh!" Out of the side of the building, a taller man jogged outside - close enough to where his brother would be able to hear him, a grin on his face. He waved his hand, a silent command for him to wait there while he turned to face the crowd.
He was of middle age but still handsome as f- /shot, with auburn hair and golden eyes clad in a professional, but hastily worn suit.
He cleared his throat, "Attention everyone, please!" He called out to the crowd, willing to wait for them to settle down.

"Finally!" He blinked as he heard an all-too familiar voice in the back of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Shin glanced up from a scroll he'd been reading. Who was that? Who is this tall man? Closing the scroll, he solved it away, and lifted his head over the crowd. Hoping to get a better view of who was yelling.

Scilene broke eye contact and glanced over at hastily gotten together man. Not her age, but cute. Could this be our head master? What was his powers? Glancing back at Lindsey, she gave her a confused look then glanced back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Evelyn looked up at Jason carefully with wide concerned eyes despite his reassuring, only for her attention to be snapped to the man. A staff member, surely. But who? Evelyn tilted her head slightly, focusing on the middle aged man. He looked kinda... rugged, but the grin on his face betrayed that.

Welcome to Beata Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: