HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Welcome to Beata Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Small

Beata Bucks : 5265

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Craig just shook out his hair, helping the girl up. "No problem." He flashed a smile, a good flirt symbol. Oh the boy. He tossed the hair out his face with a flick of his head. Helping Hosa up, he brushed off his jeans and inspected her. "I'm Craig." He stated simply. "And who may you be madam?" there was his lovely italian accent again. Dear God, he hated it so much. Why couldn't it just-oh who was that? Tearinghis gaze away, he stared at the newcomer. "'Sup?"

Haven
Spring
Butter Fly Swords
The ability to change form to match any conditions.

Craig
Autumn
Sickle
The ability to change appearence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middie

Beata Bucks : 5337

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:42 pm

A strawberry blonde haired girl stood on the outside of the group that had gathered in front of the entrance of the school. Her eyes glanced around as she took in the eager faces all around her. They're all so excited to enter this school, so willing to just jump right in.. she thought to herself. She opened her mouth to ask the person closest to her a question before her cellphone charmed.

>>> HeY Emmmmiiilllyyyyyy. ;) Dunt you forget me you fooolio. I missezz you kayy?

Emily shook her head in disgust as she read the text on her screen; her loose ponytail swaying from the movement. I really need new cousins.. she thought to herself as she replied with a quick text. Shutting down the phone, she glanced back around her. Even though for her age, Emily was still a shy soul, and though she wanted to make friends she didn't know where to start.

Emily Flinyr Dakota Frery
Winter Winter
Psychokinesis Acoustokinesis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess

Beata Bucks : 4182

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Hosa brushled sightly as Craig helped her up. "It's wonderful to meet you...I'm Hosa." Her glaze flickered to the newcomer, waving sightly as she dusted off her silver t-shirt. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kes

Beata Bucks : 2716

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Kyla barley held back a gasp. Darn, this boy was just beautiful. "I'm, I'm Kyla, but most people call me Ky." She said softly, bringing one of her long, golden braids over her shoulder and twirling it with her finger absentmindedly.

Modem T. Hayes ❋ Plant Manipulation ❋ Autumn ❋ #009900
Rosemary C. Leanea ❋ Hypnotic Gaze ❋ Initiate ❋ #9999ff

PM ME ◦ CHARACTER PROFILE ◦ RP WITH ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

Beata Bucks : 2423

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Jason tried rubbing some of the water off - or something - before blinking; looking almost rather lost for a few moments. Did someone say something? He almost did a little spin around looking from where that had all come from before finally noticing her, fish on the ground and her head bowed. "It's my bad, 'didn't see you there." He gave her an uneasy smile, his gaze instinctively looking away - at the fountain, the trees, other people. "You must be new here, though. I'm Jace." The young man tried to be polite and offer her a hand to shake, but it somehow ended up in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com
Mount
Hamburglar

Beata Bucks : 3848

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 pm

The young man noticed the girl sitting at the fountain and walked over to her. "Oh, hello there," he said as he sat his backpack down and sat beside her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1713

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Ollie had arrived late. He was nervous to tell the truth; he was leaving his family for the first time and going alone into a strange school. He felt small compared to the massive building. He straightened his tie nervously from under his jacket, the hand this did so gloves with heavy leather. It seemed odd for the weather they were in. Sure, it wasn't hot, but no temperature to shield your hands like that.
The boy walked forward, looking around at the people. A lot of them seemed normal. He began to guess what power they each had, and what made them stand out. He gulped, not wanting to make any enemies but too unwilling to make friends. He was no introvert, but he was afraid these people would kill him if he said something wrong. He felt he had to choose his words carefully, or suffer dire consequences. This was a true test. Just don't be a moron.
There were a lot of pretty girls though, however. They weren't as pretty as his sister from what he had seen, but maybe that was him homesickness.
Curse the lack of electronics in the school. He had to write her each day, as if to add to the effect of stepping back in time. This would be a great couple of years.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5205

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Evelyn slowly looked up a bit at the boy, easing up a bit at his words. He was rather handsome, if a bit aloof looking away like that with his hands in his pockets. Still, she didn't mind; it was probably because of her gift anyways. "I-I'm Evelyn..." she replied after a moment, bringing her forearms up and hugging them close to her chest.

For a second, she wondered if she should add more. Perhaps they introduced themselves differently here. It was a strange place after all, even if it was relatively close to her hometown.

Hi, I'm Evelyn. I can bend your senses to make you not notice me.

"N-nice to meet you..." she finally decided. It was extremely quiet, and sounded like a whisper with the buzz of the crowd.

Queen of Shotas

Beata Bucks : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Scilene had, had it up to her head with fidgeting. It isn't her thing, and she looked dorky that way. Watching her own hands, she pulled a iPhone with a leaf case out of the second zipper, a pair of green earphones dangled from the phone. Turning on the phone, and entering the pass code with ease. She then went to the music app, and turned on some music, and pulled up a green head phone. Quickly she put it in her left ear and then checked her texts.

One from her mother:

Hope u made it fine sweety! <3

One from her BFF:

Hey girl, I wish you the best! Xoxoxo

Responding to her mother that she had made it alright, she then replied to her BFF and then shut off her phone. The chatter seemed to grow, and Scilene felt like the openly one without ,some to talk to...

Beata Bucks : 5337

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:07 pm

As Emily's eyes scanned the faces around her, she began to see people couple up and start to talk. A small frown found it's way onto her lips. Most of the boys here seemed to be younger than her, or at least the ones she could see. Emily took a small step towards a couple girls, but then stopped herself short. She had always found it awkward to talk to females that she hadn't known all her life, and those so called friends ended up being backstabbers. Sighing, she just shoved her hands in the pocket of her thin jacket and turned away from the group, hoping to gain some courage before she started talking to anyone.

Emily Flinyr Dakota Frery
Winter Winter
Psychokinesis Acoustokinesis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebony
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Jason blinked, wondering why she had curled up so self-consciously - she hadn't done anything wrong. And she kept moving away - or what he just imagining things? Must have been. He frowned, she was so soft spoken he had lean down just to hear her. "I'm sorry, what?" He only gave her a moment to repeat herself before standing up straight and shrugging again, awkwardly taking a gander and ending up saying what she had again. "Nice to meet you, Evelyn." It was strange to him. Even his brother wasn't this quiet. Maybe he should try making her feel more welcome.
"You need help carrying anything? Or I could show you around, if you'd like."

______

Alicia had looked rather zoned-out and watched the stranger with surprise as he sat down next to her, she wasn't going to be rude though, putting on a polite smile. "Hello." He said lightly, but formally. "Nice day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:28 pm

"Yes, it wouldn't have too good for it to be raining the first day here." As he spoke, a ripping sound could be heard and a furry tail emerged from the back of Montare's pants. He started to blush slightly in reaction to this. Ah, not now! At least the tail is the only thing I can't control...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5205

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Evelyn quickly shook her head to say no, when she noticed her poor little Sushi swimming around the shaken bowl. She stared at it for just a moment, before slowly nodding her head. "U-um... well... if you wouldn't m-mind..." she said quietly, clenching her fists and bringing them closer to her chest as she looked at the tank. "I-it's kind of... heavy..."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 pm

The ripping sound actually made Alicia flinched and she looked around with wide eyes - that sound... That wasn't her, was it? She quickly looked over her jeans, then around her; finally, she noticed the strange tail poking out from behind the stranger. Alicia blushed also, clearly embarrassed for him. "Oh, my..." She held her hand up, covering the smile on her face. "Is that an - umm...?" That's why he was here, she was guessing?

_____

Jason rubbed the back of his neck, feeling she had somehow dismissed him, he had had the urge to walk away then and there, but stopped himself when he noticed her speak again. "It's no problem." He smiled and picked up the tank - making a little face of strain as he picked it up. He hadn't expected it to weigh so much. She must've been stronger than she looked. "Hopefully, they'll let ya'll in soon." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm

"Yeah, I can shift into a wolf, and sometimes a tail grows on its own. Montare looked around to make sure no one else was in the immediate vicinity. Afterwards, he shrugged and quickly shifted. For a moment, all that remained was a pile of clothing, then a wolf pup crawled out of his black jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Beata Academy   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Beata Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: