Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Be more careful.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yien

Yien

Beata Bucks : 11206

Be more careful. Empty
PostSubject: Be more careful.   Be more careful. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Yien stepped out the small, blue car in which he had come to this place in. "It's...big." he mumbled, eyes going wide at the sight of the large building. "Oh, Yien, darlin' don't forget to brush yer teeth!" his grandma called out from the car. "Yeah yeah, I will." the pale boy yelled back, already walking towards the school.
His walk increased as he turned around, running backwards and- SPLASH!- falling right into the fountain. "Blech. First day and I already did something stupid. " Way to go, smart one.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

Be more careful. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be more careful.   Be more careful. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Aiko hummed casually to herself, her little white rabbit--named Kaoru--curled up in her arms. She walked by the entrance just to hear a splash nearby. Her gaze shot to her left and she gasped, spotting a male student fall into the fountain. Running over to him, she blinked, looking where he had fallen in. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking rather worried.
Back to top Go down
Yien

Yien

Beata Bucks : 11206

Be more careful. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be more careful.   Be more careful. EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Yien's attention snapped upwards, staring up at the unfamiliar girl. "Uh...yeah. I'm alright." he gave her a wide smile to try and ease the worry she showed, quickly standing up and shaking his hair out to rid it of the water. God, this couldn't get anymore embarrassing. "Well, thanks for asking...Oh, um, I'm Yien. What's your name...?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

Be more careful. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be more careful.   Be more careful. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 am

Aiko smiled, happy to have met someone new. "My name is Aiko. Nice to meet you, Yien!" She replied. For a moment she wondered if he was new, since he just came through the entrance from a car and had some bags...Yep he's new. "I guess you're a new student here, huh?" She decided to just go with her assumption.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be more careful. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be more careful.   Be more careful. Empty

Back to top Go down

Be more careful.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: