Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Twins Arrive!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Ooc: Could be anything though //shot

Ic: A rather long, shiny car pulled up and a young girl and young male stepped out. They looked similar, face-wise and had only slightly different tones of hair color; the girl had blonde hair while the male had a lighter tone of brown. They were rather short for their age, and while the boy looked around curiously, the female was bursting with excitement.

Aiko gazed at the entrance to the academy grounds, brown eyes glimmering with excitement. "This is the place, Katsuo!" She chirped. "The Beata Academy! It's full of students just like us!"

"What do you mean, 'Just like us'?" Katsuo asked, raising an eyebrow. "As far as I read on the place, the students here all have unique abilities and-"
"Exactly!" His sister cut in. "Now we don't have to stand out as the supposed 'freaks' like in our old school...No more visits to the hospitals, because the people here all have gifts like us!" Aiko cheered, bringing her small hands up to her face and one of her legs kicking up behind her in the way many peppy anime girls do. //shotdead

"Well I am eager to learn about some of the other abilities that exist at other students use." Katsuo sighed, putting on a small smile as he realized there was no arguing with her sister. "I wonder who will come to greet us?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:25 pm

OOC;; Because I have one character in a set of twins. //shot Splotchu can join in if she wants to though.

IC;; And a girl who seemed younger than them, but was really actually, older than them, was walking, the usual black and pink umbrella hiding her. As she passed by, she realized that there were new students. Personally, she had just arrived a few days ago, but the interesting thing about these two were that they seemed like siblings - twins. And the girl seemed too energetic for her taste, much different than how she was with her own twin, Kearn. She caught the guy's name, Katsuo, but really, she didn't want to know anymore. If they bothered to approach her, she'd be... a bit, well... bothered by it.

OOC;; Also, really lame post is lame.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Aiko of course, caught spot of the passerby right away. She grabbed her brother's hand, making him glance at her in surprise(since this normally meant he was about to be dragged somewhere, whether he liked it or not), but before he could say anything, she was leading him over to some random girl supposedly from the school.
"Hi! I'm Aiko!" She said to the girl happily, waving in a quick motion of "Hello", if her outburst of a greeting wasn't obvious enough already. "We're new here! What's your name?"
Katsuo looked away, not saying anything. He was kind of the 'antisocial' type.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Beata Bucks : 11367

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Alex was randomly walking by, when she saw two twins heading over to a girl. She decided to be a stalker and walked over to them. "Are you two new?" she asked the twins. "I've never seen you around before." Rex walked slowly after his sister. "Ehh ..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
http://thebeyond.forumotion.com
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Well, Lamia... Not so social. You don't need to see what happened at her entrance topic. ;v; So anyway, the girl just disregarded Aiko, not bothering to reply or give some sort of sign that she saw them. She was just heading to the studio and then she's bothered by new students. Glancing around at the side nervously, she was just hoping her powers weren't going to go off against this students... They weren't helping with the fact that she couldn't really interact with others, considering how many peers she killed by accident at a school; how many incidents she's caused; what problems she made for her and her twin brother; the trouble she put her only true friend into - she was basically considering herself a monster. She didn't want to say anything. The time thief started to quicken her pace and walk away, hoping that was enough to tell them that she didn't want to talk. She also disregarded the two other students that also appeared to be siblings, not even bothering to talk to any of them. She was hoping that this movement would be enough, but knowing girls who outburst a lot... That wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Aiko blinked in confusion. "H-hey wait up! Was I too straight-forward? I didn't mean it!" She yelped, not even noticing the other two approach. She tried to reach out to Lamia in a gesture for her to stop or something. Katsuo rolled his eyes and yanked his hand away so that he wouldn't be jerked around whenever his sister moved. He glanced at the other siblings. "Er..." He began quietly. "Yes, we're new." He replied curtly, before looking away again. That tree over there...The one with the shadow stretching over the ground? If only he could get to it and hide when no one was watching.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Well, she hadn't exactly gone away. She had just hid behind the tree that Katsuo was looking at. Hidden on the other side, Lamia took shallow quick breaths, realizing how nervous she was. Surely, she could, in a way, interact with some people, but hanging around with more than one guy was a little, nerve-racking. She didn't know what to do - her brother wasn't there to support her. She once again felt weak, but this time, she was slightly more prepared. On her hand was a few apples, and she slowly started chanting something. Blue glyphs appeared and they shined brightly, the people on the other side of the tree could see it. When she was finished charging it half-way, the apples flew into the air and she fire the blue magic at them before they fell to the floor, rotten. Her lifeclock's energy went up by a bit, and Lamia then, watched the two sets of siblings until they forgot she was there. Too naïve for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 am

Aiko looked around in confusion. Where'd she go? She thought, shaking her head. Then she turned to greet the other two who had come up. "Oh, sorry I didn't see you there a moment. I'm Aiko and my brother here is named Katsuo! We're new." She answered happily. Boy, she was meeting people left and right! Yay!

Katsuo, however, had disappeared. He was up against the tree, waiting. When no one was watching, yes, he could get out of this situation. He wasn't a fan of meeting new people. Not like this. Maybe he could just listen and watch from over here. Maybe he could try to use his own ability and hide in the shadow of the tree, if that was allowed-
Oh, that's where she went.
Katsuo jumped a little in surprise when a bright light suddenly appeared near him, just on the other side of the tree. Crap. Now what? Just stand there awkwardly and not know how to talk to anyone? This is why Aiko was always the one to introduce him to people. "Tch..." He muttered quietly to himself. He sat down by the tree, waiting for the right moment. Maybe the girl on the other side would just ignore him. Maybe Aiko could distract the newcomers so he could hide. What a great way to start making friends here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Beata Bucks : 11367

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:41 pm

~You ARE talking to me ... right?~

Alex grinned. "I'm Alex and that bone-head next to me is Rex, my younger brother." Rex just rolled his eyes. "But I'm taller than you," he stuck out his tongue immaturely. Alex raised a fist. "Don't make me punch you ... again."

Rex glanced at Katsuo. "Your brother's really silent," he remarked. "Is he always like that?" Alex smiled. "I wish I had a brother like him. So Rex wouldn't be annoying anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://thebeyond.forumotion.com
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Ooc: Yus

Ic: Aiko gave a cute smile. "Hehe, nice to meet you!" She giggled, but paused at the mention of her brother. "Oh, he's actually really nice. He's just kinda shy." She reassured them, glancing back at her brother and waving happily.
Katsuo just blinked at her and sighed, but gave a tiny wave back anyways without looking at the others.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Lamia shifted nervously on the other side of the tree, wondering how she should try to interact. She didn't exactly know how to make friends with other people, neither did her brother, but at least he could talk to them without being really awkward. Turning over to the other side, it was a bit obvious to say she was blushing heavily as she tried to attempt to speak to Katsuo, "U-uhmm...!" Well, she just kept stuttering for the time being. Soon enough, she turned back to the other side, knocking her head with one of her hands, not believing how stupid she was being. And at that moment, one of the apples she had thrown from before, well not all of them came down. One went a little too high and now, it dropped, right on her head. "O-oww..."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 am

Katsuo blinked in surprise, looking at her. "Er, you okay?" He asked, watching the apple fall to the ground. What was she doing back there with all the lights and stuff; juggling? He doubted it. Hopefully she wasn't hurt though. "D-do you need an ice pack or something?" He asked a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Noticing that someone saw her... with the... apple, Lamia turned away, flustered by the fact of that. Not only was this guy a new student, but he just had to have to notice her. "I-I... No...! J-just uhmm... S-s-sorry..." She didn't even bother to look at him straight in the eye, her voice faltering as she struggled with that one line. How did she even get along with other people...? It doesn't work when it's just a one-sided friendship and one of them can't even contribute... At all to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:45 pm

Katsuo blinked, still a little worried anyways. Had he upset her? He really didn't mean to...Dang, he just got this school and already he had embarrassed some girl. A sensitive one at that, or as far as he could tell. "Oh, I-I didn't mean to upset you!" He said quickly, backing up a step instinctively. He resisted the urge to palm his face. wordplay :D //shot
Deciding to change the topic before he said something wrong, he introduced himself instead. "I'm Katsuo...Mind if I ask your name?" He said that last bit at a very low volume, to hopefully not make her any more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:48 pm

"S-sorry..." was the small reply she gave before she heard him again. Lamia was wondering what she could say as she listened to his short responses to her. "O-oh... I-it's f-fine..." What else could she say? It wasn't like she couldn't talk, yet she could barely use her own voice for that matter to anyone else. With the sudden change in topic from an awkward situation to an even more awkward introduction, Lamia replied, "K-katsuo...? I-i'm... L-lamia..." She had to resist the urge to kill herself at the moment by how stupid she was at telling people about herself, let alone introduce herself. What was she supposed to do? How to continue the conversation...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Twins Arrive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrive!   The Twins Arrive! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twins Arrive!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next