Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Dorm Number 304

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randomchickiee

Beata Bucks : 11361

Dorm Number 304 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Number 304   Dorm Number 304 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Summer dragged her stuff behind her as she walked past the dorms. She had been put in the Summer Dorms, how funny.

Summer was ready to meet her dormmates. She liked meeting new people and making friends. She was excited and nervous. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she thought about her encounter the boy in the hallway. She shook her head and turned her music up. She hummed along as the base pounded in her ears. She finally came to her dorm, number 304, and took a deep breath. She reached out her hand and opened the door, peering inside.

"Hello?" she called. She dragged her stuff inside and put it on what looked like an empty bed. She glanced around and rocked on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Beata Bucks : 11301

Dorm Number 304 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 304   Dorm Number 304 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Alex listened to her music as she walked down the long corridors, with her backpack over her shoulder, and dragging her other stuff behind her. She stopped in front of her dorm, room 304, and noticed it was slightly ajar. She peeked her head in and spotted another girl in there. "Hey," she called. "I guess I'm your roommate." She smiled at the other girl. "I'm Alex Salazar. What's your name and power?"
Back to top Go down
http://thebeyond.forumotion.com
randomchickiee

Dorm Number 304 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 304   Dorm Number 304 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Summer turned and smiled shyly. "I'm Summer Lambert. And I can turn invisible when I'm nervous and when I want to. Nice to meet you Alex." she said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Beata Bucks : 11301

Dorm Number 304 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 304   Dorm Number 304 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Alex grinned at the other girl. "Nice to meet you, too, Summer." She plopped her stuff on the floor and collapsed onto her bed. "I have superhuman agility and reflexes. It's hard to control, though, because I sometimes act on instinct, and then I try to stop it, then get seriously injured."
Back to top Go down
http://thebeyond.forumotion.com
randomchickiee

Dorm Number 304 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 304   Dorm Number 304 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Summer nodded as she listened. 'Superhuman agility and reflexes..interesting.." she thought. She smoothed her dress and looked around a bit more. Then she sat on her bed and tucked her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorm Number 304 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 304   Dorm Number 304 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Number 304
Page 1 of 1