Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Falling to Pieces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

Falling to Pieces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Almost immediately, Penny's eyes lit up, but she kept her cool. For the first time since she had been here, someone finally asked her if she wanted a tour. She was pretty sure there were still tons of places around campus that she didn't even know about, so this would be a pretty awesome opportunity... even if it was fairly late. Better late than never, both with the night and how long she's been here. "A tour actually sounds pretty nice. I've been here for a little while, but I'm pretty sure that I've barely scratched the surface of this place." she sighed, looking around at the school grounds. "Basically, I know where the dorms, the classes, and the studios are at. Everything else is still a mystery."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:05 am

Jason laughed a little under his breath, loosening up a bit and turning to face her. "Well, its a little late and dead at the moment, but there's still sights to see I think." He said. If there was nobody out and all was quiet, he thought, it would certainly make it a lot simpler moving around campus - so long they didn't make a commotion and no teachers found them out. He supposed why not. Since neither of them could sleep it seemed like the best thing to do. "Well, you've found the courtyard." The boy mused, glancing around real quick. He paused in thought. The fields weren't exactly scenic and hard to miss. Same with the gym. "The library and conservatory are way on the other side of campus. Gave you been there yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Penny shook her head after slightly laughing at the fact that she had definitely found the courtyard. She wasn't really much for libraries, or even conservatories for that matter, but it would be cool to take a look. That is, if they were still open. Considering it was so late, they probably weren't, but field trips were always fun! "Nope, never been," she replied looking in the direction of "the opposite side of campus." It was a huge place. She was surprised she was able to make it around as much as she could now.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Jace nodded, a slightly more cheerful smile than before appearing on his face. "Getting to walk a beautiful girl around the school at night," He mused, "Maybe things aren't so bad after all." The Autumn took a few steps forward, shrugging with his shoulder as the sign to follow. "You been sorted yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:09 pm

A small grin appeared on Penny's face as she quickly began to follow Jace when he motioned for her. It felt pretty good to be able to make his day brighter, and she quickly began to feel pretty confident about herself at being called pretty... or beautiful. It was nice to hear and the fact that he wasn't bad looking just made it better. "Yep! I'm an autumn. What about you? Well, obviously you've been sorted, but what have you been sorted into?" she asked, quickly falling into line with him and keeping up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am

Jason cast a glance aside at her now and then as she quickly caught up to him. Another Autumn, eh? He wondered then why he'd never seen her before, or at least noticed her, anyways. It occured to him then he might possibly have stuck to himself a little longer than he'd thought he had. "You must have nice tastes, then, gettin' into this house." He said, grinning down a little at her. "Me? You're looking at the very first Autumn~." The boy near sang, "Well, one of them, anyways. My brother and I were both here when the new Headmaster came and made the houses. He made it in too." Jace pondered on the memories a bit. That was a few years back. Damn, how time flew...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

As they walked and Penny listened, she quickly became surprised that Jace had been here long enough to be sorted into the Autumn house for so long. It showed with the quick raise of her eyebrows, but she was also pretty impressed. "That's actually really awesome! I wonder how far your room is from mine then," she said with a little bit of flirtiness in her voice, but it was supposed to be a little joking... just a little. Hey, what could she say? He was definitely cute. He seemed interested too. "Who's your brother?" she ended up asking on a completely different note. She didn't want to try to stay flirty for too long... if that even worked on him. Besides, she wanted to know if she had already met his brother or not. Maybe he was just as cute.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 am

The autumn laughed lightly under his breath, "If the trips too long between our rooms, you're welcome to spend the night." He said lightly, winking at her. He hadn't been such an open flirt in a while. It kinda felt nice to lay loose again. "It can't be too far behind. They're rearranging them again, I hear." Jace let out a little huff of air, a small, white cloud escaping. Lord, let it be spring already because it was fucking cold out there. He blinked and stayed quiet for a few moments when she asked about his brother, trying to think of the right words to say. "He's a few years younger. About yey tall -" The young man held a hand up to about his little bro's height, "Blonde. Names Jayden. Doesn't talk much?" He threw off the description as they turned the corner between a few buildings.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

"Hey, that sounds like a great idea," she replied, a big, goofy grin appearing on her face before it quickly morphed into a rather normal smile. She could really like this guy. "As long as your roommates wouldn't mind~" As they turned the corner, she found herself slightly shivering even though she was wearing at least three layers of clothing. It was a long-sleeve t-shirt with a sweater on top of that with a nice, big pea coat that was supposedly going to keep her warm in the freezing temperatures, but it wasn't really doing it's job. This is why she used to live in Arizona. She wasn't meant for the cold. When he began talking about his brother, she tried to think of anyone she had met like that, yet no one came to mind. "Yeah, I haven't seen him, then. Probably haven't talked to him either." it was more of a play off of Jace's words about his brother not talking much, but it was a lame joke that she wasn't going to laugh at. It was more of something to keep up the mood. "So where are we headed first, tour guide?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Jason smiled a bit, "I think they can deal." He said quite simple, noticing as she closed her arms together and shivered. She must not have been from the area, or anywhere cold at least - wearing a thin little pea coat. Those things were quite nice looking, but not meant for temperatures like this, where they were walking across the slick sidewalks surrounded by snow. It was, what, -5 degrees outside? "Hold on." He paused in his walk and gestured for her to do the same. He pulled off his large jacket, not too heavy, but padded and pretty warm itself. Jace held the jacket open wide, allowing her to slip her arms into it. He was wearing another layer over his shirt and could hang tight until they found somewhere with a little more heat in the air.

"It's cool," He laughed lightly, "You'll know him when you see him." The young man looked on forward a bit thoughtfully. Well, the track wasn't a huge sight to see, but they would certainly get a glimpse passing by. The library might be open, depending on who supposed to lock up today, and he hadn't known Brendan to keep a lock on the conservatory's doors. "I could show you a lot more if it were a bit earlier, but as it stands now - do you like books or flowers more?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Without too much of a second thought, Penny stopped and watched as Jace pulled his coat off and held it out to her. She wasn't exactly sure what she should think about it, but hey, if he was offering, she wasn't going to reject him. Quickly slipping into the coat, she closed it up and wrapped her arms back around herself to trap in the warmth of the coat. It was amazing how it seemed to just let all of the freezing melt away within a matter of seconds. In fact, she really needed to get one of these coats for herself. When asking her about the books or flowers, she actually had to think about it for a moment. Flowers were pretty, and books weren't particularly her thing. "Thanks for the jacket," she said quickly as she continued to ponder on her answer. "Well excuse me for being late," she picked, a funny little smirk appearing on her face. "And I think I prefer flowers."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 pm

The Autumn boy smiled softly as she slipped into the jacket, watching as she quickly snuggled into the fabric and got comfortable with a thoughtful look on her face. "Yeah, no problem." He said, crossing his arms together to help and shrug away the cold that was now attacking him. He shivered, knowing he could deal with it, but that didn't mean that he was immune. The boy glanced down, kicking a small turf of snow with his shoe and waiting for her to make up her mind - he silently hoped his gentlemanly like sacrifice didn't keep them from staying out here too much longer. "Good choice, Madam." Flowers were kept in their own rooms, nice and warm. Yesss.
"It shouldn't be too far off. Just around this building." Jace mused walking down the sidewalk, a wee-bit faster this time around.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Penny quickly kept up his pace, knowing that he must be cold considering she swore she just took the most comfortable and warm jacket known to man. She barely even wanted to take it off even after they would get into the building. Because just knowing that it was going to be cold again as soon as they leave was a terrible thought. She liked the summer. The pool was nice. Snow and freezing was definitely not. She almost let out her own sigh of relief as they walked around the building and caught site of the conservatory. It just looked amazing from the outside. Definitely warm. Warmth was good. Heck, she'd definitely prefer to be sweating right now. But then again, did it even get hot enough for that where Beata was located? Did the weather ever pass 60 degrees?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling to Pieces   Falling to Pieces - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling to Pieces
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2