Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Pokemon Revolution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Sovuru

Beata Bucks : 11511

Pokemon Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Revolution   Pokemon Revolution EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Pokemon Revolution Cvue6h10

Home ~~ Pokemorphs ~~ Pokemon ~~ Pokerus ~~ Advertisement ~~ Site History

PokeRev is a brand new site that is just opening up. Ever get tired of the same old site? Want something other than just making a trainer, getting your starter, and traveling around getting badges and such? Or is it just that other forums are so limiting? You want to play as a pokemon, not a human? Or do you want to play as a hybrid of the two? Here, you can. But there is not just gym badges either. After the rise of pokemorphs, fear and racism was already causing great friction. But when a ghost pokemon morph just floats into a ban vault and makes off with a lot of money, society falls apart. The racism, fear, anger, and jealousy spawns a racial war between 3 regions. Now, will you ignore the parties and travel as a normal trainer? Getting the badges and trying to become the champion? Or will your journey take a darker path? Will you swear genocide on the pokemorphs? Or will you defend them from the anger of the humans? Or are you just a normal pokemon, who became smarter as a result of the strange pokerus virus that caused all this?

• Pokemon characters allowed
  • Pokemorph / Gijinka characters allowed
  • Simple stats allowing for freedom
  • Death Enabled (Within reason)
  • Friendly Staff
  • Open and accepting atmosphere
  • Staff Needed
  • Just Opened

Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Pokemon Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Revolution   Pokemon Revolution EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:35 pm

I would love to affiliate with you! 8D I tried to post this in your ad board, but guests can't post external links.

How about I put you in my Affiliates section in my Portal, and you the same? My site is this. (click the word "this," links are the same color as normal text...)
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Sovuru

Beata Bucks : 11511

Pokemon Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Revolution   Pokemon Revolution EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Sure, but I am unfamiliar with any affiliates section. I operate on the mobile version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Revolution   Pokemon Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Revolution
Page 1 of 1