Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Math is haaard!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey is awesome

Grey is awesome

Beata Bucks : 11417

Math is haaard! Empty
PostSubject: Math is haaard!   Math is haaard! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 pm

'Tap tap, tap tap, click!' rhythmically went a pen, slightly covered by blonde wavy hair, frustration spread clearly across her face, her eyes flickering from the difficult math question then to the clock, the teacher was late and chatter was growing behind her, making her even more frustrated. "Shut up... I'd very much like to do my work," Charlie whispered, not even taking the effort to turn around and say it. The pen soon got adjusted to a point where it was nearly a millimeter away from the paper, not even a minute after it was placed, she scribbled the answer down, uncertainty present at the back of her mind before continuing on. "Math is easy when you get it, but right now, I don't have a freaking clue," She muttered, to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Lionboy

Beata Bucks : 11649

Math is haaard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math is haaard!   Math is haaard! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Jeremiah was annoyed. Pen tapping was one of his pet peeves. It was worse since he was in the desk right next to the girl with the pen. With every 'Tap tap, tap tap, click!' that went by, he felt as if he were one step closer to going insane. When the girl started complaining to herself about how hard math was, he snapped. "It would help if you stop tapping your pen and use it for what it was made to do" he whispered to her harshly. "Ugh, why do I have to be in a class filled with such nimrods!" he thought to himself. And instantly regretted. His harsh tone with the girl and subsequent use of the word nimrod reminded him of his cousin Drew. He hated Drew. Just thinking about him made Jeremiah seethe with anger. A sudden pain in his hand and a loud 'SNAP!' made him look down at his desk. At his now broken pencil, the jagged, broken ends of the halves digging into his palm. As nonchalant as possible, he pulled out his pen from his pocket and put the pencil halves on the edge of the desk neatly, where they would be out of mind and not bothersome to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Grey is awesome

Grey is awesome

Beata Bucks : 11417

Math is haaard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math is haaard!   Math is haaard! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:41 am

Instantly, she stopped, not wanting to cause any further issues. But it was hard, it was kind of hard. The blonde's head lashed around and looked at the male's hand that held the slight shards, quickly she ripped some of her pant leg and lent over, wrapping it around his hand quickly and sat properly in her seat, starting at the paper and beginning to bite her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Math is haaard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math is haaard!   Math is haaard! Empty

Back to top Go down

Math is haaard!
Page 1 of 1