Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Beata Bucks : 11500

Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] Empty
PostSubject: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 pm

The sound of foots steps echo through out one of the many hallways that this school contained as Faith slowly walks over to the courtyard. At the moment the song 'The Game Of Life' was blaring into her ears, which could be understood since her white headphones were vibrating a bit. This made her even more unapproachable, but sadly Faith knew there were idiots out there who look to annoy her by speaking to her. Finally, she reaches the doors leading to the courtyard, so he easily pushed it open, walking straght to the fountain. A small breeze pushes the sweet smell of the various amount of flowers into her nostrils, making a small smile appear on her lips, which is VERY rare for Faith. "I'll make you proud mom..." She whispers as another breeze pushes her hair back a bit, creating a beautiful scene as petals flew around her like some kind of movie. A small tear escapes her right eye soon after, rolling down her cheek before dripping off her small chin.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

PostSubject: Re: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:45 am

Alicia was pushing back her way through the small crowds in the hallways, making her way out into the courtyards, a stack of old books fresh from the library being held closely to her chest. She was simply going through a shortcut through the park-like grounds to quickly reach the summer dorms. It wasn't until she opened the door and stepped outside that the world had forced her to pause.
A young woman stood a few feets away from the door, standing in quite the majestic manner and enjoying the breeze. She whispered something, but she couldn't tell what was said.. Whatever it was, it brought on the most amazing case of Deja Vu.
"Excuse me." The summer girl walked up, gently placing a finger on the stranger's shoulder, wearing a kind smile. "You're new here, aren't you?" It hadn't occurred to her the buzzing in the air could've been from her headphones, and she might've not heard Alicia at all.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Faith's hands slowly curl up into fists as she tries to avoid tearing up, which was what she usually do when she's alone. Though, out of no where, she felt someone lightly touch her shoulder. This struck Faith as odd since she thought that everyone knew to stay away from her. Big headphones, curled up fist, and standing alone in a courtyard. These were 'leave me alone' signs that this person obviously didn't get. "What do you want?" Faith says with a growl, not bothering to look around. She already stopped the music, so she could hear this person the next time they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:05 am

The summer girl jumped back, a little surprised by the stranger's harsh reaction. The Daja Vu ended in a split second and she was left fumbling around, scrambling to gather her thoughts and find the right words. "Oh, forgive me... I didn't mean to..." Alicia looked uneasy, putting on a weak smile and glancing away, she gently scratched her temple. She sighed. What was she supposed to say? Oh, I had a vision of you standing all amazingly in the autumn leaves and I just simply had to annoy you and ruin the moment?
"I've never seen you on campus before. I figured you were a new student and thought I should say hello." She offered a peaceful smile.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 am

Faith sighs. Maybe she was acting too harsh towards this girl who just wanted to have a nice conversation. It was just...she interrupted her at such at time, how could she not be mad? "Yea, I'm new." Faith finally says to the girl, looking straight at her. "I arrived her a couple of days ago." Her voice was dead cold, just like her beady eyes that had a twinkle of evil to them. She didn't mean to look this way, it was all natural. This girl seems interesting to Faith as well, why was this girl so set on talking to her? Most people would've ran away by now.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Alicia had gotten an uncomfortable shiver running down her spine, but with a deep breath, she chose to ignore it. There were a lot of strange people at this school, but not all of them were inheriently bad. "Oh, I see. That makes sense then." The young woman laughed lightly to herself a bit, "Normally, I see all of the new students arriving. I'm not really sure why my mind is set on it, but it just is... And this is my second time seeing you for the first time - ..." She paused, realizing how silly she must've sounded. "Forgive my rambling. I'm Alicia. I'm from the Summer house." She gently offered her hand to Faith to shake in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]   Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~] Empty

Back to top Go down

Faith...having an emotional moment?!? [Open to all!~]
Page 1 of 1