HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Strained Minds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red

Beata Bucks : 4419

PostSubject: Re: Strained Minds   Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:02 pm

"Hm?" Rouge turned around. She hadn't noticed Jeremiah, and noticed how rude that probably seemed. Entering his infirmary room, getting into a slight argument with some other girl and not even addressing him first? "Sorry about that. Yeah, she's a bit rude. But I don't think she's like that all the time. I may have overreacted.." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Illusions? Yeah. But not flimsy ones. Mine are the good stuff!" Rouge pounded her chest proudly. "Oww.." She rubbed the spot she slammmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lionboy

Beata Bucks : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Strained Minds   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Flimsy illusions? That wording got Jeremiah's attention. "How can an illusion be flimsy? An illusion is an illusion, right? Can you do any type of illusion other than visual illusion?" he asked.Genuinely curious, he forgot completely about his throbbing head. He wondered if there were other people out there with other kinds of illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Strained Minds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Infirmary-
Jump to: