Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Flying Blades

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

Flying Blades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Blades   Flying Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:20 am

Montare let out a slight sigh as she held down his arms, but he could still shift to escape if he needed to, so he just went with it. "I've told you, I'm trying to explain I changed. Did you think I was just sitting around while I was gone?"he asked, somewhat to try and prove a point. Was Evelyn finally starting to believe him? Still, it appeared as though Montare would be as ready as he could be for if Evelyn tried something again.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Flying Blades   Flying Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:08 pm

As much as Montare talked about changing, he sure didn't seem to demonstrate it. That answer wasn't good enough for Evelyn, and without thinking she released one of his wrists... only to ball her free hand into a fist and punch him across the face. She dug her nails into his other wrist, trying to get him to drop the dagger in his hands. Evelyn decided that she was done trying to make any sense out of Montare's actions; she'd leave him with a bruise and dart as soon as the knife was out of his hands, her own blades temporarily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10827

PostSubject: Re: Flying Blades   Flying Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Montare let out a grunt as he was hit across his face, and when he felt the sharp pain on his wrist he shifted back into a wolf, ending up with Evelyn on top of him with his dagger in his teeth once more. Still trying to get out of this without doing harm, he simply threw Evelyn off of himself slightly, attempting to step out of her grabbing range.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Flying Blades   Flying Blades - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 pm

"Eek!" Evelyn shrieked as Montare suddenly transformed from under her and spilled her onto the ground. The girl found herself on her hands and knees, dirt and grass stains coating her shirt and jeans and her hair a ruffled mess. She needed to go now, while she could. Evelyn clambered clumsily to her feet and spun around to dash, not daring to look behind her for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Blades   Flying Blades - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Blades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: