Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Table for Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11735

A Table for Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Table for Two   A Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 pm

"Bonnie and Clyde, huh?" Sebastian chuckled before continuing, "Equestrian sports aren't a common hobby to pick up if you live in the city, unfortunately. I'm a bit jealous really. That sounds like a lot of fun. As far as pets, no I don't have any. I wasn't allowed to a dog or anything in the house and as you can imagine, space for outdoor pets is non-existent. Our lifestyles before Beata Academy were worlds apart it seems, but I think it's cool to meet people with different experiences than your own. If you live your whole life only seeing things one way you're bound to miss a lot, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Katia Duboise

Katia Duboise

Beata Bucks : 11635

PostSubject: Re: A Table for Two   A Table for Two - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:03 pm

She nodded in agreement "And miss out I shall not." Katia replied smiling. "Still, I can't help but to miss my home, even though I've only been away from it for a couple of days." She let out a soft sigh, "I suppose I'l adapt eventually."
Katia's gaze went from the window to Sebastian's hair. "Sorry for the abruptness, and I don't mean to pry, but how did you get it to look so white? How often do you bleach it? What hair products do you use?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11735

PostSubject: Re: A Table for Two   A Table for Two - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:31 pm

"Oh this?" Sebastian replied, reaching for and tugging straight a strand of his hair, "It isn't bleached nor do I use any products on it other than shampoo and conditioner. It's just kind of always been like this. Well, I probably shouldn't say always. The white didn't show up until I was five years old and total loss of pigmentation occurred some years after that. It's been white like this for some time now and we've never really been able to get a scientific answer as to why it happened. Sometimes I believe it is linked to my powers somehow, but that is really just speculation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Table for Two   A Table for Two - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Table for Two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2