Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yum! Food...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11798

Yum! Food... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:23 pm

The playful grin faded from Sebastian's face as he registered Lylee's reaction. "I'm sorry Lylee, I didn't mean to upset you. It was just a joke," he said in a concerned tone, "I know you aren't interested in me. But you can't blame a guy for keeping hope alive, can you?" He offered a smile as he spoke his last sentence hoping to cheer her up again. He then began their descent to the edge of the water by the lake, just in time to catch the colorful sunset begin to reflect off of the water.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11795

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:58 am

Lylee instantly looked apologetic. "No no, I didn't mean that," she said, "It's just...it seems weird that I can meet a guy so quickly. I mean I just met you! Let's just see, okay?" She smiled at him and looked down. That's when she saw the lake. "Oh my gosh! It's more beautiful than I thought!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 am

"Lylee you don't have to explain yourself to me, I understand," he replied with a smile, "I'm not trying to pressure you into anything. Just being here now is fine with me. And besides, jokes remember?" Once their feet touched the ground Sebastian took a seat on the hillside at the edge of the lake, laying back and placing both of his hands behind his head and pointing his elbows out.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 am

"Right!" Lylee smiled. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she instantly raced to the lake. Her eyes widened as she saw the colorful rays of color swirl together to make a picture. She eagerly went deeper into the lake until the water reached her knees."Thank goodness I'm wearing a dress," she mumbled. She turned to Sebastian and waved. "You want to join me? It's not that cold!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:58 am

His respite on the grassy hill would be a short one as he heard Lylee call out to him. Curiously enough she had made her way out into the water and was waving him down to come join her, puzzling him a bit as he thought she wanted to watch the sunset on the water not swim in it. It wasn't an unpleasant thought though. Sebastian blinked curiously and raised an eyebrow at Lylee's invitation as he sat himself up on the grass. "You want to go for a swim now? Aren't you worried about your clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 am

Lylee shook her head. She felt so....hyper. It wasn't an unusual feeling; she was always excitable. "Not at all!" she called out, "I can always laundry them!" She gently splashed the water and giggled. "When was the last time I felt this happy?" she thought. She pushed away the negative thought and instead, watched the little fishies (yup I made that up XD).
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:48 am

"Well, I guess I can't argue with that logic," Sebastian said with a smile as be raised himself up from the ground and made his way to the edge of the water. He stopped at the edge of the water and began to disrobe, stripping away and tossing off to the side all articles of clothing on his person except for his boxer briefs, before making his way into the water. He hesitated slightly as he took his first step into the cool water before wading out to Lylee. "The flight saved us a good amount of time, so at least we don't have to be in a rush to get back," Sebastian said as he leaned over to run his fingers over the surface of the water, splashing a bit in Lylee's direction.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 am

Lylee looked at Sebastian in surprise. "You didn't have to undress," she said pointing to herself. The hem of her dress was all wet with a few drops of water on her face from Sebastian's splash. "Hey!" she exclaimed, laughing. She splashed back and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:14 pm

"I know I didn't have to, but it's easier this way. What? You don't like what you see?" Sebastian teased with a wink before going out a little further until the water was waist high on him. He ran his hands through the water before continuing, "Hey, since we are here I might as well get some practice in. Want to see some gravity tricks with the water?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Lylee laughed nervously, too hyper to be truly embarrassed. "Very funny, Sebastian," she grinned and teasingly rolled her eyes. She nodded as Sebastian suggested to practice his gift. "Sure!" Lylee agreed, "I bet it'll look really nice with the sky right now."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:16 pm

"All right then, come over to where I am," Sebastian said, waving with his hand for her to approach. After he did so he removed both of his hands from the water before lowering his hands just enough for the tips of his fingers to tap against the surface of the lake. Using his ability he then manipulated the gravity acting on the water to cause several streams of water to begin rising from the lake, spinning in a double helix formation straight upward. As the water rose it began to gather into a large sphere floating above them. After a few moments of feeding the sphere water from the lake to increase its size Sebastian would stop them, leaving just the large globe of water floating above them. "Get closer to me, it will be better if you are in the middle," he urged, purposefully leaving out details of what he was to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 pm

"Okay.." she said hesitantly. She looked at the water globe in curiosity. "Is he going to....drop it on me?" she wondered as her eyes widened with recognization. She looked back at Sebastian and thought again, "Well...who knoews when it comes to him." She walked to the middle and imagined a big glop of water pouring on her head.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Once she had drawn closer to him Sebastian used his ability to cause the water sphere the expand and almost mimic an explosion, causing water to pour down over them he and Lylee like rain. However he then would use his gravitational manipulation to "lock" them in place, creating the appearance of a rain shower that was frozen in time. The dome of immobile water droplets was also painted in different hues of Pinks, purples, and oranges from the light of the setting sun shining through the water. "You liked the colors, right?" Sebastian inquired before spinning the droplets in a circle, using himself as the center point, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:43 pm

The water showered her, making her entire body wet. She brushed a lock of wet hair out of her face and looked up , prepared to give Sebastian a fake scolding. Instead, she saw the most beautiful scene in her life. The colored droplets looked like fragments of crystal. "Not crystals," Lylee thought, "Diamonds." She slowly made her way to one and tapped it with her finger. She giggled as the water drizzled down her hand and back into the lake. She turned to Sebastian and gave him a grateful look. "T-that was beautiful!" she said, her smile wide.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 am

"I'm glad you liked it," he said as he waded over to Lylee and grabbed her by the hands, "Now come on, you wanted to go for a swim right?" Intentionally tilting his head back up into the dome of suspended water droplets as if to get her to look up with him Sebastian continued, "You know, I could keep this up for a decently long amount of time, but when it comes down we might want to dive underwater. Unless you want to get rained on again, that is." With a smile he began gently tugging on her hands and leading her out further into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yum! Food...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next