Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Yum! Food...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11735

Yum! Food... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm

"Yeah, I suppose so," Sebastian muttered as he began preparing his coffee, mixing it with milk and adding the sugar to taste, "I wish putting my power to a good use was so simple. The fields of employment that require anti-gravity are (un)surprisingly scarce. I suppose crushing things with it is also an option, but somehow I find myself less than enthused by the prospect of being a human compactor." A smile grew on his face as he spoke once more, "But I didn't ask you what you felt you had to do, I asked what you wanted to do. You shouldn't let your gift dictate your life. I've been down that road. I want to know what you see yourself doing, what you think will make you happy." Sebstian stirred his coffee the whole way through as he spoke before finally bringing the spoon up to his lips to taste the blend. Just the way he liked it. Satisfied with his coffee he took a sip from the glass before continuing, "Well, you're up again."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11732

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Lylee smirked and shook her head. "Oh I don't mind," she admitted, "I love helping people and if I can save somebody's life then I would be glad to do it." She paused to take a bite out of her cake. "I know you'll find a job you'll like one day Sebastian. How about a pilot? That sounds fun." she suggested giving him a smile. Lylee knew that being a pilot didn't really involve his gravitational powers but at least it was related. She paused again to think of a question. "If a genie popped right in front of you and you had three wishes, what would you wish for?@
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:27 am

"Oh my, you aren't making this easy on me are you?" he answered as he contemplated how he could respond to the question, "Well, I already have a superpower and can fly, so that kind of eliminates that. I'm not so interested in money, power, or fame so that's a no. And I'm already here with you, so that's taken care of." He made the last comment in a subtle teasing manner, casually breezing through it like it was a normal thing to say, curious to how she would respond to another romantic suggestion. He paused for a moment to observe her reaction before continuing, "I suppose I would like to have complete control of my powers. I've only started recently training them, but the exhaustion has gotten much easier and I'm starting to be able to exert more control as needed, but it's still pretty limited at the moment. I've had getting my hair color changed been suggested to me. I used to get made fun of quite a lot when I was younger because of it and I was never allowed to defend myself because my parents feared me losing control and hurting the other children with my gift. But... I think I like my hair the way it is, it's me. It's who I am and I don't think it makes me look too bad. What do you think? Oh, but that isn't really relevant to your question, sorry. My second wish? Maybe to speak every language. And the third... to find a place where I don't feel like an outcast,I suppose. Somewhere that I belong." His tone sunk a bit as he said his third wish as it was clearly a more personal desire than the first two. "Hmm, getting three things out of me with one question, you're better at this game than I thought. But, I think it's time I make things a bit more difficult for you as well. Why were you really blushing and trembling earlier?
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Lylee was about to protest about the romantic comment but shut her mouth. "It's just a joke Lylee, just a joke." she thought, redness overflooding her. She pushed the thought away from her mind and payed attention to his answer. When he was finished, she smiled. "Haha, you never said I couldn't," she laughed as she took another bit of cake. But her happy mood ended when Sebastian had his turn. She suddenly didn't like the rules. "I-I just over react at things like that. I never thought of having a um...uh....relationship here." She instantly took a gulp of iced tea. It seemed her entire body was on fire. "How embarrassing!" she groaned to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 pm

A smirk grew on Sebastian's face as he saw her turn a bright red once again and watched her stumble through her response. "Really?" he asked in return, raising an eyebrow, "It is more or less a high school after all. I figured such things would be viewed as relatively normal. You had to at least have expected to garner some attention. You're so beautiful I am honestly surprised you had the time to see me at all, what with all the boys you have to be beating off with a stick everyday." He took a sip of his coffee once again as he offered Lylee a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Lylee couldn't help but feel pleased. "You think so?" she asked, "Why thank y-." She then realized what she was saying. She frowned and protested, "Don't do that! You're going to make me explode!" She sighed heavily but she returned Sebastian's smile. "And for your information, you're my only friend." She relaxed against her chair and looked at Sebastian. "I guess it's my turn now. Would you describe yourself as confident? Because you sure act like it." She laughed a little bit, remembering all the things he said to make her red
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm

"Make you explode, huh?" Sebastian laughed as he placed his glass down on the table, "I don't know, hearing that kind of makes me want to continue." He blushed a bit when she said he was her only friend. It wasn't a bad feeling, but he was definitely surprised to hear that.

"Would you describe yourself as confident? Because you sure act like it."

Those were words he was not expecting to hear. "Confident?" he pondered aloud as he sought the write words to respond with, "That's actually a word I've never heard used to describe me before. But hey, if that is what you see in me, I'll take it. I'm usually much more reserved. I really don't talk much when I'm back home, I tend to keep to myself. It's just easier that way..." He raised his head and offered her a wide grin before proceeding, "Maybe it is just because I'm with you that I feel so comfortable. I guess I should thank you for that. I'm glad I decided to get over my introversion and speak to you during gym yesterday. I might never have been like this otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Lylee stared at Sebastian in shock. "Don't!" she exclaimed, "I'll go crazy!" She pouted stubbornly and stared down at her empty platter. "I'm over-reacting again," she thought with a sigh. But as soon as Sebastian finished his answer, she was beaming with pleasure. She shook her head and said modestly, "You make me sound so special! I'm just a normal person like everyone else in this school is." She gave a small smile at Sebastian and nodded towards him. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:09 am

"I'm not sure normal is the most appropriate word for the people at Beata Academy," Sebastian chuckled as he finished his drink. Noticing she had finished the cake she had ordered as he glanced down at the empty plate before her for a moment he continued, "Do you want another? Feel free to get whatever you want, I don't mind. But I suppose it is my turn after all... hmmm... You asked me if I describe myself as confident. What would you describe me as? If you were talking to one of you girl friends back home and she asked about people you had met while you were away at school and I wasn't around, what would you tell her about me? Your take on my mannerisms, personality, appearance, I want to hear it all." He leaned forward a bit to rest his tilted head gently on his arm that was being propped up at the elbow by the table and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Lylee didn't answer for a full minute. Still looking at the platter, she said slowly, "I would say you're flirty, careless and persistent."
She paused for a moment, taking a sip of tea and keeping her eye on the plate. After a few seconds of staring at the plate, she suddenly looked at Sebastian and gave him a genuine smile. "But you're also thoughtful, nice and caring. I'm glad they have someone like you here." She laughed a bit and put aside her plate. "What about you? What would you describe me?"

(Sorry no color! Im on the IPad)
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Sebastian couldn't hide his smile as she spoke. "You didn't say anything about my appearance," he teased as he paused for a moment before he begun to respond to her question, "I'm guessing you wouldn't take "perfect" as an acceptable answer for how I would describe you. Hmm, well you are kind and compassionate. You're definitely easy to talk to. I don't feel the need to hide myself or put on a front when I'm with you. You're shy and can be a bit jumpy about letting people, or at least me, get too close to you, but the way you turn red and get nervous is really cute. I can tell you are a sensitive person, but I don't think that is a bad thing... and you're strong, that I can definitely see in you. You're the kind of person that I can tell is going to do well with whatever they choose to do." He shifted his empty coffee glass to the side before he offered Lylee a wink and a soft smile and spoke again, "And of course you're a beauty."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Lylee frowned. "You're doing that again! Ugh! I'm going to explode," she moaned. She teasingly hid her face in her hands and peeked out from the gaps of her fingers. "You compliment people too much. I'm doing to die from embarrassment one day," she complained, her face still hidden. Really, the main reason she was hiding her face was because she was red....again. Since it looked like she wasn't going to calm down any time soon, she said in a muffled voice, "Your turn. And no more of that thing you do!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 pm

"How can you expect me to stop when I keep getting such cute reactions?" Sebastian chuckled before lifting himself up from his chair just enough for him to reach over the table and gently grip Lylee's wrists. "And for your information I don't compliment people too much," he said softly as he slowly pulled her hands down away from her face, "I compliment you. And you shouldn't feel embarrassed by anything I say to you. I'm saying it because I believe it to be true and I want you to believe it as well." He pulled back, slowly lowering himself back into his seat as he slid his hands across her own. "But since you don't seem to like me complementing you, I'll try to stop, although I can't make any promises. As for my question, do you ever wish you were born with a different power... or just to be normal?" His eyes shifted away as he muttered those final words, his question hitting close to home for him.
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:02 pm

(Sorry for not being active lately! Busy :P)

Lylee frowned again. "I. Do. Not. Make. Cute. Reactions!" she said stubbornly. She blew a lock of hair out of her face and glared at Sebastian. Then she couldn't help but crack a tiny smile. "No matter how much I try, I can never get mad at you." Lylee sighed as her tiny smile widened to a grin. When he asked his question, she saw his eyes shift and was a bit surprised. "Is it possible he wants to be a normal guy?" she thought. She pushed it aside and shook her head. "Not at all!" Lylee replied enthusiastically, "It makes me feel...needed on Earth." She turned a bit red as she said that. Her answer sounded so lame and cheesy!
Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

"Hmmmm, but would you say have that same feeling if you had been made to feel your whole life that you weren't needed, or even wanted on Earth... told you were too dangerous to be around normal people," Sebastian replied with an empty smile, "I envy other people's gifts, you know? Especially yours. The ability to heal people... to do some good, it must be nice." He shifted his gaze down to the table before he continued, "I'm sorry, Lylee. I didn't intend to burden you with my nonsense. It's your turn to pose a question if you'd still like to continue."

(It's okay, don't worry about it~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yum! Food...   Yum! Food... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yum! Food...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next