Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Practice makes perfect.....right?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11735

Practice makes perfect.....right? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect.....right?   Practice makes perfect.....right? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 pm

"Well, it looks like PE is about to end, so it will probably have to be after 3 when classes let out," Sebastian answered as he threw a quick glance at the teacher who was directing all of the students to head back to the locker rooms and continued playfully, "But the time and place is up to you. Wherever you are most comfortable using your gift. Something tells me I'm running the risk of being decidedly uncomfortable anyway."
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11732

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect.....right?   Practice makes perfect.....right? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:21 pm

"Hm, after school seems fine with me," she said, lifting up her bag. "How about the forest? I heard it's the classic place for practicing," she continued as she walked towards the locker room.

Back to top Go down
Bastion

Bastion

Beata Bucks : 11735

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect.....right?   Practice makes perfect.....right? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"Alright, it's a date then," Sebastian replied jokingly as he began making his way out of the gym as well, "I guess I'll bring the first aid kit~"
Back to top Go down
Lylee

Lylee

Beata Bucks : 11732

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect.....right?   Practice makes perfect.....right? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Lylee flushed in embarrasment. "Wha-what?!" she thought as he walked away. Then she couldn't help but grin and disappeared into the girl's locker room.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice makes perfect.....right?   Practice makes perfect.....right? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice makes perfect.....right?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2