Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds Empty
PostSubject: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 am

Barret swiftly grabbed the Miss Secretary out of the car and into his arms again, rushing up the front steps and bursting into the main building of the school. There were still students roaming around in the last few minutes before curfew that stared at him. A girl screamed, but he hardly heard it. The simply cleared path in shock and confusion, clear out of the teacher's way. He honestly couldn't tell if Lizzie was even still awake at this point. Her nightgown which was at first stained in a circle of red was now drenching half of her body, drenching Barret's own outfit and staining it red.
"You'll be fine, just hang in there." He growled under his breath. Still, while he was in a rush, he was reformulating his plan with every step he took. This stupid mistake of his, he realized, might actually benefit him on how this all would play out. After all, it would be easier to get to the Headmaster without having to deal with his troublesome wife. He knew she hardly stayed at her post towards the end of the day and sprinted through the halls to look for her. "MELODY!!" Spion shouted at the top of his lungs as he ran, sticking his head in some classes and spare rooms, and in the cafeteria as well.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Elizabeth had been fading in and out of consciousness, the loss of blood and sharp pain finally getting to her. She felt the constant rhythm of Barret's footsteps as she buried her face into his shoulder. The metallic smell of blood stung her nose and she was beginning to taste it on her tongue. She wasn't sure how long she had now, and the thought scared her.
"You're... a bit confusing..." Liz attempted at a joke, but ended up coughing up blood on to Barret's shoulder and wincing. So much for that. It didn't take long for her to slip off once more, her head beginning to roll back as she closed her eyes...

Melody had been in the infirmary, just getting ready to leave for the night whenever she heard a young girl's scream echoing in the hallways. Stepping outside in confusion, she heard a familiar male voice call out her name. Without thinking she raced towards the direction of the scream and almost ran directly into Barret Spion. She backed up quickly, her eyes widening as she took in the scene. "Follow me." She said quickly, the surprise and panic leaving her face. Her voice was completely steady, as it often was when one had a patient in urgent need of attention. She led Barret into the infirmary, quickly grabbed everything she needed and then went to work on Elizabeth's wound.
"What happened?" The blonde asked, her voice calm and nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Barret paused every couple of steps he took, the blood making it harder and harder to hold her steadily as she slipped out of his grasp, he shrugged her up higher in his arms again; a clear scowl on his face. Where could that damned nurse be hiding? His gaze flittered down to Elizabeth for a few moments, surprised that she spoke and a weak, encouraging smile was returned to her. "That's my job." He muttered before he notice her head fall back. His eyes glinted and he picked up the pace once again.
He skidded on his feet for but a moment, nearly crashing into Melody, who quickly assessed the situation. Nodding to her quick command, he took a step ahead at the last minute and rushed in before the nurse - passing a shocked, gray-eyed boy as he ran, but Barret paid no mind, laying Elizabeth on one of the cots and stepping back to give the woman room to work. He found it hard to take his gaze off them and an unfamiliar sense of dread pulled at his stomach. "I went to her home. The front door was left open and when I went to find her inside, she was crumpled up on the kitchen floor." He raised his forearm to wipe the beaded sweat off his forehead, but only smeared his face in red. Spion shook his head, in thought. It didn't have to be a convincing lie. No one would look deep into it at a time like this...
Time... Time... Every minute he stood here, he was losing time. "Will she be alright?" He demanded as he headed slowly backwards to the door, his sharp copper eyes staring them down.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Through foggy vision Elizabeth tried to focus on Barret once more. She tried to call him out on his lie, but she couldn't get the words out. Whether it was because she was too weak or because she wasn't sure if she should bring up what actually happened, she was unable to speak.
The last thing she heard was Barret's question, then Melody's reply as she worked quickly to stop the bleeding. "It's hard to say," Liz heard, and though she couldn't see the woman's face, she heard the worrying tone in her voice. "She's lost a lot of blood, but I'm fairly certain she'll be able to come back from this." With that weak reassurance, Liz was able to drift off, hoping to God she'd wake up to see the light off day. All she could do was hope...

Pausing for a moment, Melody looked up at Barret. Her eyes narrowing slightly. "That is, if I can save her. But I can't do that if I'm distracted. So get your ass out of here, alright? She'll be fine." Melody then quickly turned back to her patient's wound.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Barret notice the secretary struggle to speak. He said nothing, simply looking her in the eyes and willing for her silence. And so it never came. Although the words Melody spoke seemed to be firm and well-assured, the waver was clear in her voice and left the traitor feeling uneasy, though he refused to say anything of it. He was Elizabeth drift off and took a step for the door. After he was finished, Beata's wall would come crumbling down, leaving Agrona to overtake the area any time she was ready - or when she pleased, really. If Liz survived, she could share this news - you'd think that'd frighten Spion, but he thought little to nothing of it. His boss had an army that could easily overtake whatever little resistance Beata upheld. In fact, if they were smart, they'd all flee by the morning.

Spion's eyes shot up once again to meet the nurse's sharp look, nodding quietly and quickly spinning on his heel, leaving the room in an apparent hurry. The boy who had been sitting behind the desk, having been throwing around paperwork, wrinkled his nose and the uncomfortable and familiar scent of blood in the air; shooting a glance at his teacher as he fled the scene. "Mel, let me help." He switched his attention and jumped up on his feet, running to assist her.

Walking in a fast pace, he felt the warm metal blade in his pocket before turning a few corners to the main classrooms, knowing exactly where he was heading. He slipped into the math teacher's classroom, where the Head of Summer was finishing up for the day. Before he noticed, Barret shut the door behind him and locked it, not willing for anyone else to interrupt.

Professor Wray, who had been leaning back lazily in his chair with his feet kicked up, hadn't noticed anyone else was in the room until he heard the door close with a dull quick. The moment he saw his friend, looking rather fazed and stained in red, he up in an instant. "Barret?" He looked with wide-eyes, "What the hell happened to you?!" Jonathan took a few steps forward, his gaze obviously filled with concern and questioning. That blood couldn't have been his, right? Then, whose...?

"The school's being attacked." Spion stated, feigning a slight tone of urgency. "The people in black. They're in Rosebury." He frowned, feeling for the blade in his pocket once again as Wray appeared to be startled.

"Impossible." Wray growled under his breath, spinning around and casting a glance out the window. "I would've sensed it. Nothing can get past my shield - at least not without me noticing."

Barret nodded, walking up to the Professor and eying his turned back. It was a shame the fool trusted him so much. In one slick movement, the blond switched out his blade and jabbed it into Jonathan's back, twisting the blade before pulling it out and striking again. Wray groaned and tried to swing back, to shout for help. It took no less than two minutes for Spion to leave the room with Beata's shield crumpling on the ground in a pool of red. Simple.

The moment he stepped outside, shutting the door tightly behind him, he saw students chatting furiously and running left and right, shooting glancing everywhere. Word spread fast. He didn't have much time left.

He narrowed his eyes and sprinted through the halls, shouldering and throwing off a bewildered history teacher, he reached the offices in a matter of moments, seeing the headmaster just leaving and, going into the hallways; his golden eyes confusion. "What happened?" He demanded immediately.

Barret smiled, "I've waited a long time for this, lets just skip the formalities, yes?" He pulled out his knife once again. It shook in his hand. He briefly reconsidered. He didn't hate this man or this school, it was simply placed on a Godly gold-mine. No, Barret had to do this. It was too late to turn back. He must die. He must die now.

Nathaniel felt like he was staring at a mad-man. Barret stepped forward and pulled out his knife, dusting it lightly on his jacket before jabbing it forward. Nate quickly side-stepped out of the way. He aimed his fist at his attacker's face. A quick swing. He missed. Barret ducked out of the way and swung his leg. The headmaster tripped to the ground.

Gritting his teeth, Barret swung his leg. He kicked into Nate's side before he could get up. And again. And again. Satisfaction came to him as he saw the man fail to scramble up on four limbs. Spion kicked one more. He felt his foot make contact with his jaw. Nate crumbled again to the floor. With near ease, Barret got down to the floor and flipped the man unto his back, lowering to the ground.

Spion watched almost curiously as Nathaniel breaths began to choke, becoming more and more rapid as he tried to force the blonde away, managing to put a few hits into the younger man's side before being ultimately pinned to the ground. Barret grabbed the Headmaster by the collar and let the knife dangle dangerously over his face, enjoying the growing fear in his golden eyes, but recalling that he needed this show to stay short.

"Don't," Nathaniel muttered. His tone was forceful, but it was easy to see the plea laced within. He didn't understand why Barret was doing this, but he couldn't leave. Not now. He couldn't leave his wife nor his children. This school. He couldn't die here.

The traitor swung. He aimed to twist his knife into his neck, but Nate defiantly struggled and took his arm free, grabbing Barret's wrist and pushing the knife away from him. Barret grabbed the metal piece with both hands, pushing against the opposition and pressing down still. Nate got his other arm and pushed back, fighting to keep the weapon away from him, but it wasn't enough. He felt the warm blade scraping against his throat. In one last desperate flash of resistance he shoved Barret back, grabbing the knife and holding tightly, cutting into his fingers and streaming red, hot blood in the process.

Barret let go with one and and swung his fist into Nathaniel's face once, and again for good measure to where he could snatch the steel back. Enough playing around. He jammed the blade into Nate's chest, twisting and pulling it out. Aiming blindly he swung it again through his shoulder. And again. He didn't stop until he saw light begin to leave those glowing, golden eyes.

Slitting his eyes, Spion stood up, taking a few moments to look at his handiwork. Surely, someone must've heard the Headmaster's screams. He'd best be taking his leave now. Barret touched a finger to his ear, turning on the concealed headpiece he wore. "We're done here." He said, "Tell her I'll be visiting shortly."

He fled.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Whenever someone passed away, it was like a light flickering off. Sometimes it slowly dimmed away; which most likely meant they were sick. Sometimes the light disappeared instantly. Either way, Kimply found the whole thing terrifying. There one second, gone the next. A flash on an endless map never to return. That flash would be a person, and that person would no longer be alive. So whenever Kimply walked down the hallway just before curfew (with a crowd of students panicking for reasons she hadn't a clue of) and she was greeted by a flash of light ebbing away in the room next to her, she stopped, quickly dropping her things and racing inside. The blonde watched Mr. Spion exit the room, but she paid little attention to him as she slipped inside before the door shut.
The office was dark so she could see very little, but no one could miss the dark figure sprawled out on the ground, laying in a puddle of their own blood. Quickly, she realized whose body it was. "Oh God..." She breathed, quickly backing up and falling on her butt. From the ground she had a better view of the Headmaster's golden eyes. For a moment there was a flicker of life. And then... nothing. Her own eyes wide in shock, she choked back a sob and quickly scrambled to her feet. Maybe... Maybe if I can find someone to help he'll be okay. She convinced herself, unable to face the truth bleeding out in front of her very eyes.
Kimply ran out of the office and made her way to the infirmary. Upon entering she noticed Nurse Delangelo and Ethan working quickly on the secretary's wound. Frozen for a moment, Kimply caught her breath.
Melody looked up at the pink haired teen entering her infirmary. "Kimply? Is something wrong?" There was so much concern in her voice and it broke Kimply's heart. She opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't get the words out. How were you supposed to tell someone the love of their life had just been murdered? Unable to think of a proper way to go about the situation, she looked over at Ethan with wide, panicked eyes. "I-I-uh.. Ethan! Can you come with me please? It's really important. Like right now. I need you. Very badly. Please." She begged, her words slurred together and all coming out in one sentence. This really wasn't going well.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Ethan had been focusing on helping Miss Elizabeth, a soft blue glow shining under his hands as he assisted the nurse, working around her urgent, but delicate surgery. His gray eyes shot up the moment Kimply scrambled into the room, frowning because of her rather loud and hasty entrance. He felt his body suddenly go a bit cold from the terrified look in her eyes. Was she alright? He examined her quickly, seeing no blood or any other obvious signs of being hurt... someone else, then?
"I - I don't -" Could he go with her? He glanced at Melody and at the pale face of the secretary. He wavered for a few seconds. Whatever it was, it was obviously urgent. His teacher could carry on with her work without him for sure, right? He frowned and nodded, pulling his hands away and clenching them into fists, trusting Kimply on this one. "Yeah... I'll be back." He nodded once more at Melody before running out of the room after her, not saying anything again until they were in the hallway. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Kimply suddenly stopped running, standing just outside of the Headmaster's office. "Ethan, there's something very important I need to ask of you." She said, nervously glancing at the door the stood before. "How strong are your powers? Because I don't want you to get hurt or something, but-" She bit her lip. Kimply decided it would be easier to explain if Ethan actually knew what was going on. Taking a shaky sigh, Kimply turned towards the door and reached for the knob, but before she could open it the door flew open to reveal a grief stricken Jayden. He had tears running down his face as he stared at Ethan and Kimply for a moment before running off. Kimply's heart dropped. She couldn't imagine how the boy was feeling, but if Ethan was able to do what she was asking then maybe Jayden wouldn't have to feel that way. She stood back, nervously fiddling with a loose strand of her hair as she let Ethan examine the body. "I-I just found him like this... I wasn't sure what to do.. I thought maybe you could help. I couldn't bring myself to mention it to Nurse Delangelo, though. I can't imagine.." She bit her lip once again to stop her rambling, drawing blood. As if the metallic scent wasn't already heavy enough in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 am

He was lagging a bit behind her as she ran, both a bit dizzy already from the use of his powers on Elizabeth, and near tripping now and then because of his bad leg. He was determined to keep up though and nearly crashed into Kimply when she skidded into a stop. He glanced at the sign at the door, his eyebrows furrowed in concern and confusion. The headmaster's office. "They're fine." He lied, "Kimply, tell me-" He saw her reach for the door. He saw who opened it instead. Ethan saw the boy, who he recognized as Mel's son, with tears streaming down his face. An overwhelming smell of blood washed over as the Jayden ran away.
As if shocked into a trance, Ethan slowly pushed the door open and stepped inside, looking at the bloody and mangled body of the headmaster on the ground. "Oh my God..." He whispered in disbelief.
Slowly going over and combing over the man's body for a pulse, he strangely felt like he'd been here before. The scent of blood, of pain and death. The terrified and grief filled look on Jayden's face. He knew that. He knew what death was like, he knew how Jaii felt. He remembered his accident. He remembered when his mother died.
Like hell he'd let something like that happen again. Not if he could help it.

"I'm going to need more help - he can't stay here." Ethan said the moment he found a pulse. It was faint, hardly there, but it existed. The young man's eyes glinted in determination as he rolled up his sleeves. "I can do this..." His fingers traced over the stab wounds and focused on the most fatal on the chest.

He wasn't sure how long the entire thing took, how long he'd been on his knees huddled over the man's body, from creating a healing, bright beam of light under his hands to performing basic cpr - whatever he had to do to keep this man breathing. Ethan could do this, he knew he could. His mother had saved him before, he could do the same. "Stay here, stay here. Just a little more..." These words he kept muttering. With each passing moment, his vision was blurring. A blaring headache came on. Feeling light-headed was an understatement, but he stuck with it.
For a few moments, the entire room was blinded by Ethan's pure, magnificent white light. Nathaniel jolted, gasping suddenly for fresh air, the fatalist of his wounds healed. "I did it." Ethan muttered, a weak smile on his face as it fell to pitch black darkness once again. The eyes rolled in the back of his head and the young man collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 am

While Ethan healed Nathaniel, Kimply simply leaned against the wall and tried to calm herself down. She didn't know how long it took, but one second she was blinded and then the next the light was gone and she saw the Headmaster jerk awake with the air suddenly entering his lungs, his heart suddenly beating, his head suddenly spinning. Kimply could finally let out a breath she hadn't been aware she was holding. She smiled and took a step in Ethan's direction so she could hug him- just as the young man collapsed. A sinking feeling filled her as she stepped forward and crouched down beside him. "Ethan?" She whispered, rolling him over and resting his head in her lap so she could see his face. "Hey, you did it. Congrats. He's alive." Gently, Kimply grabbed his wrist to check for a pulse, her heart beating rapidly in fear until she felt a faint beat. "Ethan. Wake up now, please." Kimply sighed after he didn't appear to hear her. She figured he was simply tired from bringing the Headmaster back to life and all. She hoped that was all. and you know what they say, hope breeds eternal misery |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds   The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds Empty

Back to top Go down

The next 5 minutes of Criminal Minds
Page 1 of 1