Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just the new guy on Deck.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arekusa Star

Arekusa Star

Beata Bucks : 11743

Just the new guy on Deck. Empty
PostSubject: Just the new guy on Deck.   Just the new guy on Deck. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

He just looked at School he was accepted to now. It was just the simple school really, and he just decided to hang around the entrance. He pulled out his Skateboard and started to ride around to the fountain. Deciding on gaining some speed, he had rushed straight for the fountain. Then used all his strength to ollie onto the side of the fountain, grinding across it for a few seconds, then kicked flipped from the grind back to the stone floor. The loud crackling sound of the wheels of the board, hitting the stone ground could be heard throughout the area. Wondering if anyone was around the area, if not then he would just start to practice some more tricks.
Back to top Go down
Kyoniking

Kyoniking

Beata Bucks : 11784

PostSubject: Re: Just the new guy on Deck.   Just the new guy on Deck. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 am

Emily was walking by the entrance when she heard the sound of a skateboard cracking on cement. It reminded her of the sounds back home when her brother played outside. She herself was more of a skates person but she did enjoy the occasional skateboarding. She followed the sounds of wheels on concrete throughout the entrance of the school. She finally found a boy riding a nice skateboard by the fountain doing tricks on his board. "Hey you! The one with the board! Come over here!" She called out from a while away while waving her arms in the air so he could see her better.
Back to top Go down
Arekusa Star

Arekusa Star

Beata Bucks : 11743

PostSubject: Re: Just the new guy on Deck.   Just the new guy on Deck. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:35 pm

He was going about his business, when the sound of someone yelling had crossed his ears. What could he do at this moment in time, run away like a cool kid or stand his ground like a brave one. Of course, he had decided on his own path and turned his board around to her. Slowly strolling up to her, when he was about a few feet away from her. He stopped and kicked at the end of his board to make it pop up and he caught it in his hand.

" What's up, babe? Want a autograph or something? "

It was rather blunt with speaking to people he didn't know, but he liked to see a reaction out of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kyoniking

Kyoniking

Beata Bucks : 11784

PostSubject: Re: Just the new guy on Deck.   Just the new guy on Deck. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Emily laughed as he asked her if she wanted an autograph. She thought it was kinda cure that this boy was so full of himself. "Yea, no I just wanted to say I like your board. I think I could beat you in a race. Though I will be on rollerblades racing I think I could beat you not only in speed but also in tricks." She used to always race her brother on skates all around town. She hasn't been skating for a while but she still might be as good as she used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the new guy on Deck.   Just the new guy on Deck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just the new guy on Deck.
Page 1 of 1