Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]   Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Tis the season! The spirit of cinnimon sticks, of candy canes, of shopping until you run out of money was upon them. Leo in particular was excited about the holiday because it had been rather long for him. He hadn't celebrated last Christmas as much as he had wanted to. Suddenly having a newborn baby boy thrust into your live does that to a person. The father was more than determined to make this Christmas amazing to make up for the last year's failure. After all, it was his little boy's first true Christmas. What was more exciting than that?

The daycare had recruited him with that in mind to be their Santa that year. Seeing as he was one of the only males that worked there on a daily basis, they had Leo do it. More than happy to, he had Mikaela get him a suit off the internet. The package came in the following week, and they took the afternoon off to try and work out a skit for the kids. She let him use her room to change into it, and that was when things started heading south.

First thing Leo noticed when undoing the wrapping was that it was...light. Meaning, there wasn't much in the package. Put off, the blond pulled out the items, and noticed that there was not much in the package. Freezing, he took a glance at the box he had left across the room. Maybe there was still some parts to the costume left in the box? It took all of Leo's willpower to slip on what was in the package.

With only briefs, suspenders clipped onto those briefs, and a santa hat; he stepped gingerly toward the box. It was empty. The blond didn't have time to be confused, as the handle to the door turned. Had he forgotten to lock it? Did he take that long to change? Leo's mouth was open to get her from pushing though, yet the only sound to escape was a squeak and the silent blood rushing to his cheeks.

"I think you ordered the wrong costume."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]   Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:11 pm

At first, Mikaela didn't hear him. It took a moment for his soft voice to actually register in her mind, but once it did, she started to laugh a little. "Whaddya mean I 'ordered the wrong costume?'" she asked, pushing the door open. "C'mon let me in, it can't be- OH MY GOD"." She burst out laughing as she saw Leo in what appeared to be a "Sexy Santa" costume. She could hardly control herself enough to close the door behind her so none of the children would see him. The Summer barely had time to admire how good Leo actually looked in the costume as she doubled over in laughter just from the thought of him trying to go out there to be Santa in front of the kids. She imagined the horrified reactions of Harmony and Hosa and her laughter doubled as tears began forming at the corners of her eyes from laughing so hard.

After another minute or so of almost painful laughter, she began calming down to the point where she could at least talk coherently. "I swore I ordered the right costume, why did this arrive instead?" she asked between short fits of laughter. She's totally glad the order was mistaken, but at the same time what were they gonna do for the kids?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]   Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:16 pm

He had actually been ready to die of embarrassment on the spot. Much like any normal person. His face as red as a tomato, and toned armed folded up and crossed over his torso as if trying to hide breasts that he didn't have. "Not funny." The blond whined, blowing air out of his face. "I'm glad that we won't have to show the kids today. We can order another one. But--" Leo felt the elastic of the suspenders between is thumb and forefinger. "How did this get messed up this bad." The angel paused, listening to Mikaela's laughter.

Unwillingly a smile cracked Leo's face. "Laughing at someone's misery? Someone is being naughty." The flirty remark passed through his mouth before the guardian could stop it, hand flying up to cover his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

PostSubject: Re: Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]   Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Mikaela stopped mid-laugh and her face flushed bright red, but she immediately responded with, "Oh I am, am I?" She smirked at him. "Well, Santa, am I going to get coal for Christmas?" She placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow slightly, fighting the urge to laugh. This was all so silly, but it caused her stomach to do summersaults seeing Leo in a risque outfit and hearing his words.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]   Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:21 pm

Oh, it is on. With a crinkle of the blond's nose, he looked down at Mikaela with a contrasting smirk on his face. "Coal is bad for the environment. How does reindeer poop sound?" He asked, leaning further toward her, particularly amused at her blushing face. "Or rather, is there something else that would be better for a kid who has been naughty this year?" Okay, maybe he was pushing it--but Mikaela blushing was probably the cutest thing--aside from Shepard of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]   Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Angels We Have. . .Seen. . . [closed]
Page 1 of 1